Help - boot with Lenovo M900z

luky35

547 posts in this topic

Thank you for all your help and ... but I can not do that.

I tried, but it did not work.

I downloaded all the programs to create this document, but it did not work.

Ok,

Don't give up!

I'll help you to create the SSDT-UIAC.aml. just send me your IOReg

@cyberdevs

100x thank you so much.

Now, what I need you to do is to plug in a USB device in each of the USB ports available on your pc  until there's no empty USB port and send me another IOReg. 

@gengik84

The problem is in the picture, because I can not continue with the installation.

Here everything stops and I can only make a reset, but the same.

http://shrani.si/f/4...rhb/install.png

To solve the problem just double click on the disk utility and after that it is open, close it and you can continue with the installation.

Now, what I need you to do is to plug in a USB device in each of the USB ports available on your pc  until there's no empty USB port and send me another IOReg. 

To solve the problem just double click on the disk utility and after that it is open, close it and you can continue with the installation.

Milan’s iMac (3).zip

There are three files inside the attachment. You can use these files for El Capitan, macOS Sierra and High Sierra.

Replace the USBInjectAll.kext in /EFI/Clover/kexts/10.12 or /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other 

Copy the SSDT-UIAC.aml and SSDT-XOSI inside /EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. If it didn't solve the problem just remove the SSDT-XOSI. It worked ok on my rig without it.

Let me know how it goes.

SSDT-UIAC.zip

@cyberdevs hi,

Now the installation works ok. Thank you very much for your help.   :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:

I have installed macOS High Sierra and everything works (USB, audio, network ...)  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical:

• Like 1