[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

On 5/23/2018 at 12:20 PM, MaLd0n said:

take a shot

DSDT.aml.zip

i think u can drop all OEM tables in this notebook, don't have any dependencies SSDT

Unfortunately it did not help, My EH01 ports are not working and if you look over the Ioreg EH01 is missing.  What other reasons could there be besides what I mentioned about the ACPI breaking because of the EC registers over 8 bits.   I am still working on modifying an existing battery patch to fully patch my EC register, that is the only other thing I can think of, it seems that clover ACPI fixes are enough for the DSDT and of course the battery and PNOT patch otherwise I prefer hot-patches (SSDT) and clover ACPI fixes as well as Kernel and Kext patching in clover config.

Edited 5-27-2018

I finally made the battery patch for the DSDT and I still have no ports for EH01.  Either a USB injector is needed or USBInjectall and SSDT needed for this USB and that doesn't help either.  Something happening in CLover causing this.

Edited by oSxFr33k

On 5/24/2018 at 4:31 PM, oSxFr33k said:

Unfortunately it did not help, My EH01 ports are not working and if you look over the Ioreg EH01 is missing.  What other reasons could there be besides what I mentioned about the ACPI breaking because of the EC registers over 8 bits.   I am still working on modifying an existing battery patch to fully patch my EC register, that is the only other thing I can think of, it seems that clover ACPI fixes are enough for the DSDT and of course the battery and PNOT patch otherwise I prefer hot-patches (SSDT) and clover ACPI fixes as well as Kernel and Kext patching in clover config.

Edited 5-27-2018

I finally made the battery patch for the DSDT and I still have no ports for EH01.  Either a USB injector is needed or USBInjectall and SSDT needed for this USB and that doesn't help either.  Something happening in CLover causing this.

try without rename EC, create a one device EC and EC0 stay untouched

MaLd0n 2018-05-28 às 12.40.53.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, duyvbsp said:

Hello MaLd0n i followed your guide and installed MacOS 10.13.4. But now my system can't recogize VGA, Audio.... 

My system config is:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3V Plus

VGA: Zotac GTX 750TI 2GB

I attach ACPI folder and Sendme app file, can you help me.

Thanks

Best regards

ACPI.zip

Send me Spartacuss-iMac.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

USE 

change EHC1 to EH01

change EHC2 to EH02

change GFX0 to IGPU

• Like 1

Hello @MaLd0n

I followed your guide for install my PC, ThinkCenter M92P with spec are:

i5-3470

GT 1030

4 USB 3.0 backside, 2 usb 2.0 backside and 2 usb 2.0 front side.

3 Storage: 1 SSD for install Mac only and 2 HDD for save data.

1 PCI 1x bridge for use Killer card wireless N1202 and bluetooth 4.0( I know wifi can't work with Mac) but I got issue when shutdown pc and can't turn on again if I don't unplug power of PC, when shutdown pc led of pci card 1x still green. :(

Currently my GT 1030 only have 256mb, I am also turn on flag nvdia =1 and injectNVIDIA for it( included install web driver).

Audio codec is: ALC 662, could you change id in DSDT also, I will use apple audio kext for this.

In config.plist provide from you, I only change SMBIOS to iMac 13.2 because it same with my spec.

Below are my DSDT and SSDT from my PC. Should you help me do it will working well on my pc.

Thanks a lot.

:)

ThinkCenterM92P.zip

Edited by phucnguyen.2411

7 minutes ago, phucnguyen.2411 said:

Hello @MaLd0n

I followed your guide for install my PC, ThinkCenter M92P with spec are:

i5-3470

GT 1030

4 USB 3.0 backside, 2 usb 2.0 backside and 2 usb 2.0 front side.

3 Storage: 1 SSD for install Mac only and 2 HDD for save data.

1 PCI 1x bridge for use Killer card wireless N1202 and bluetooth 4.0( I know wifi can't work with Mac) but I got issue when shutdown pc and can't turn on again if I don't unplug power of PC, when shutdown pc led of pci card 1x still green. :(

Currently my GT 1030 only have 256mb, I am also turn on flag nvdia =1 and injectNVIDIA for it( included install web driver).

In config.plist provide from you, I only change SMBIOS to iMac 13.2 because it same with my spec.

Below are my DSDT and SSDT from my PC. Should you help me do it will working well on my pc.

Thanks a lot.

:)

ThinkCenterM92P.zip

post a full dump

RunMe.app.zip

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Thanks you,

But I trying to use this clover but still now Bluetooth can use( Im trying to use kext from Rehabman and BTupdate also), with VGA it still received 256mg for work. But now I can start my pc without unplug power before.

Audio with ALC 662, it not work, a try to use lasted kext appleALC but not happen.

5 minutes ago, phucnguyen.2411 said:

Thanks you,

But I trying to use this clover but still now Bluetooth can use( Im trying to use kext from Rehabman and BTupdate also), with VGA it still received 256mg for work. But now I can start my pc without unplug power before.

Audio with ALC 662, it not work, a try to use lasted kext appleALC but not happen.

send me new dump with new clover folder

what ur GPU?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

send me new dump with new clover folder

what ur GPU?

Thanks a lot for ur response,

My VGA is GT 1030 and I installed lasted web driver also. Last time with old version macOS I receive full QI/CE for this card.

Audio I install lasted appleALC.

And in generate SSDT by tool and uncheck Plugintype in SSDT setting because my CPU is 3rd. 

With Bluetooth, I'm trying to use BTupdate and Rehabman kext also.

Thanks a lot. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qrJ3lFV3-psEpYvTfNQU919ogd8rT4l-/view?usp=sharing

40 minutes ago, phucnguyen.2411 said:

Thanks a lot for ur response,

My VGA is GT 1030 and I installed lasted web driver also. Last time with old version macOS I receive full QI/CE for this card.

Audio I install lasted appleALC.

And in generate SSDT by tool and uncheck Plugintype in SSDT setting because my CPU is 3rd. 

With Bluetooth, I'm trying to use BTupdate and Rehabman kext also.

Thanks a lot. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qrJ3lFV3-psEpYvTfNQU919ogd8rT4l-/view?usp=sharing

https://www70.zippyshare.com/v/kFXgc6hZ/file.html

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

Thanks again. :)

Currently GT1030 full working with 2gb.

But Bluetooth can load and audio also. I check pic in DCPImanager I saw this is a ALC662v2 any different.

Last time when I used post install from you, this system can wake-up from sleep by keyboard or mouse but now it doesn't work, led on system blind but can't wake by key or mouse. 

Below is lasted send me:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P6rIqkC4pbT_rGHN2vrxxY6zvobm05m2/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,

10 hours ago, phucnguyen.2411 said:

Thanks again. :)

Currently GT1030 full working with 2gb.

But Bluetooth can load and audio also. I check pic in DCPImanager I saw this is a ALC662v2 any different.

Last time when I used post install from you, this system can wake-up from sleep by keyboard or mouse but now it doesn't work, led on system blind but can't wake by key or mouse. 

Below is lasted send me:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P6rIqkC4pbT_rGHN2vrxxY6zvobm05m2/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,

After working day, I trying and got some new :).

Currently Bluetooth working.

1. But Audio for ALC662v2 doesn't work. I try use change layout of ALC662( 5, 7, 11, 12, 13) but not happen.

2. Sleep can't wake by keyboard or power button before it work with post Clover provide by you.

Thanks a lot for support. Below is lasted dump.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rV4QzrtBwlOGBxbVOnY6gc7Y8a3t4p9B/view?usp=sharing

26 minutes ago, phucnguyen.2411 said:

After working day, I trying and got some new :).

Currently Bluetooth working.

1. But Audio for ALC662v2 doesn't work. I try use change layout of ALC662( 5, 7, 11, 12, 13) but not happen.

2. Sleep can't wake by keyboard or power button before it work with post Clover provide by you.

Thanks a lot for support. Below is lasted dump.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rV4QzrtBwlOGBxbVOnY6gc7Y8a3t4p9B/view?usp=sharing

TEST ONE BY ONE, INJECT, SAVE, REBOOT, TEST

DSDT.aml.zip

• Like 2

Hello, MaLd0n,

I wonder if you can help me with an Acer S3, 2nd gen, HDD (not SSD), HD3000. I've taken config.plist from another Acer S3, 3rd gen, and modified it accordingly (basically, hdmi and graphical card patches). I've changed wifi to an Atheros AR5B91 (detected out-of-the-box).

It seems everything is OK, but it sometimes freezes and I have to hard-reboot the machine.

https://www11.zippyshare.com/v/zh09bcYJ/file.html

Can you see what's causing the freezing-issue? Thank you very much!

On 5/28/2018 at 10:41 AM, MaLd0n said:

try without rename EC, create a one device EC and EC0 stay untouched

MaLd0n 2018-05-28 às 12.40.53.png

I can try that but I have H_EC not EC0.  I used clover to rename H_EC to EC.  But I will remove that from clover to see if it brings back EH01 ports.   My battery will stop working because DSDT has H_EC everywhere and battery patch references to H_EC.  Are you saying use a hot patch SSDT-EC.aml instead of rename in clover?

Edited by oSxFr33k

20 minutes ago, oSxFr33k said:

I can try that but I have H_EC not EC0.  I used clover to rename H_EC to EC.  But I will remove that from clover to see if it brings back EH01 ports.   My battery will stop working because DSDT has H_EC everywhere and battery patch references to H_EC.  Are you saying use a hot patch SSDT-EC.aml instead of rename in clover?

Yes

u can create one device, Just need a simple EC device and AppleBusPowerController is load, into device name_adr 0x001F0000 without rename H_EC to EC

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skyfly555 said:

Hello, MaLd0n,

I wonder if you can help me with an Acer S3, 2nd gen, HDD (not SSD), HD3000. I've taken config.plist from another Acer S3, 3rd gen, and modified it accordingly (basically, hdmi and graphical card patches). I've changed wifi to an Atheros AR5B91 (detected out-of-the-box).

It seems everything is OK, but it sometimes freezes and I have to hard-reboot the machine.

https://www11.zippyshare.com/v/zh09bcYJ/file.html

Can you see what's causing the freezing-issue? Thank you very much!

use a intel fix kext, check if work

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Yes

u can create one device, Just need a simple EC device and AppleBusPowerController is load, into device name_adr 0x001F0000 without rename H_EC to EC

Isn't 0x001F0000 Device (LPCB)?  Anyhow I inserted FAKE EC with SSDT-EC.aml and now AppleBusPower with EC and H_EC with AppleACPIEC and is that how it should be?  See screenshot.

2 USB ports still not working but I am confused why is EH01/EH02 sharing same HUB/Ports names?  See screenshot.

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 9.17.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 9.19.22 PM.png

26 minutes ago, oSxFr33k said:

Isn't 0x001F0000 Device (LPCB)?  Anyhow I inserted FAKE EC with SSDT-EC.aml and now AppleBusPower with EC and H_EC with AppleACPIEC and is that how it should be?  See screenshot.

2 USB ports still not working but I am confused why is EH01/EH02 sharing same HUB/Ports names?  See screenshot.

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 9.17.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 9.19.22 PM.png

oh

u try rename? serie 6/7 dont have any SSDT dependencies, just rename in DSDT and drop all OEM

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

use a intel fix kext, check if work

Hello,

Do I need this fix https://sourceforge.net/projects/intelgraphicsfixup/

and put it in Library/Extensions?

Because if you look at kextload_log.txt you'll see:

18    0 0xffffff7f80dc4000 0x56000    0x56000    as.lvs1974.IntelGraphicsFixup (1.2.7) C2ADBDCC-C5DD-3CF4-A8AF-A6146F0F5D4B <17 12 7 5 4 3 2 1>

Maybe the fix kext I'm loading is not the correct one? If not, which is the kext I need?

Thank you,

Edited by skyfly555

10 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

oh

u try rename? serie 6/7 dont have any SSDT dependencies, just rename in DSDT and drop all OEM

I do have DropOem in clover and SSDT PrGen in ACPI/Patched.  I tried with Rename as I did before in Clover and Fake EC SSDT in ACPI/Patched now I have two EC in Ioreg one for AppleACPIEC and AppleBusPower on both EC, USB no change.

9 hours ago, skyfly555 said:

Hello,

Do I need this fix https://sourceforge.net/projects/intelgraphicsfixup/

and put it in Library/Extensions?

Because if you look at kextload_log.txt you'll see:

18    0 0xffffff7f80dc4000 0x56000    0x56000    as.lvs1974.IntelGraphicsFixup (1.2.7) C2ADBDCC-C5DD-3CF4-A8AF-A6146F0F5D4B <17 12 7 5 4 3 2 1>

Maybe the fix kext I'm loading is not the correct one? If not, which is the kext I need?

Thank you,

correct, u have it, check ur logs if u see error about it

1 hour ago, oSxFr33k said:

I do have DropOem in clover and SSDT PrGen in ACPI/Patched.  I tried with Rename as I did before in Clover and Fake EC SSDT in ACPI/Patched now I have two EC in Ioreg one for AppleACPIEC and AppleBusPower on both EC, USB no change.

send me a new dump

RunMe.app.zip

• Like 2

On 5/29/2018 at 10:16 PM, MaLd0n said:

TEST ONE BY ONE, INJECT, SAVE, REBOOT, TEST

DSDT.aml.zip

Hi again, :)

After hard working, almost done and working well.

But now we have 2 more issue for this machine working perfect. : )).

1. I can see Bluetooth( use kext Rehabman), but it can't scan any device. My device is: AR3004 this included in half card AR9462. Wifi working well.

2. PCI 1x card still on( LED green always on) when shutdown PC. For this I think in DSDT we should change some code to full turn off PCI 1x when shutdown, but I don't have any idea about assembly code. So Sad.

3. For sleep, I think I should leave it. hihi

Lesson learn for M92P:

Audio ALC 662v2 will working when you choose Layout ID: 12( 5, 7, 13 also but it don't receive internal speaker). I think it will be help some people when searching on google. 

Thanks a lot for your support.

Send me Phucs-iMac.zip

Edited by phucnguyen.2411