[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

check

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

after reboot, send me one ioreg, extract with it

attachicon.gifIORegistryExplorer.app.zip

Here it is:

MaxH’s iMac.zip

Btw, I found an workaround for HDMI audio: I just got a HDMI to DVI adapter. I plugged the HDMI cable from TV to the GPU and now audio works without neeeding for sleep. But it's still a bit strange why the DVI works after restart and HDMI port audio works only after sleep.

• Like 1

Here it is:

attachicon.gifMaxH’s iMac.zip

Btw, I found an workaround for HDMI audio: I just got a HDMI to DVI adapter. I plugged the HDMI cable from TV to the GPU and now audio works without neeeding for sleep. But it's still a bit strange why the DVI works after restart and HDMI port audio works only after sleep.

replace DSDT

DSDT.aml.zip

use patch in config.plist

GFX0 to IGPU

some audio codecs have a similar problem, audio dont work after sleep, we use codeccommander to solve it, idk if codec commander work with hdmi audio, need check it

• Like 1

replace DSDT

attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

use patch in config.plist

GFX0 to IGPU

some audio codecs have a similar problem, audio dont work after sleep, we use codeccommander to solve it, idk if codec commander work with hdmi audio, need check it

It's oposite at my end ! It works after sleep. Doesn't work before sleep.

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n

I have no more hack anymore for the moment (iMac only ;),

someone lend me his lenovo x240 for the WE without AC plug.

after few research 

i boot it on OSX with success with my external Hack HD (the one i was using for my older Hack, see signature).

but i have no more battery and don't have AC... so i can't test has i wish.

could you please help me for my own DSDT.aml?

--

I install config.plist, kexts and x240 found DSDT (rename DSDT but not generated from F4.aml)

i did 

F4 @bootGUI give me origin pack

origin2 is a cleaned copy of origin worked with iasl (refs.txt), this job is not ended (i don't know how to add needed patches)

so my DSDT.aml is not ready

bootlog.log.txt (with found DSDT)

--

ssdt.aml and DisplayVendorID-30e4 are mine (created by me)

kextstat.txt ; ioreg.txt

here is my pack : 

Thanks for what you can do for me :)

Have a good WE

BEst regards

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n

I have no more hack anymore for the moment (iMac only ;),

someone lend me his lenovo x240 for the WE without AC plug.

after few research 

i boot it on OSX with success with my external Hack HD (the one i was using for my older Hack, see signature).

but i have no more battery and don't have AC... so i can't test has i wish.

could you please help me for my own DSDT.aml?

--

I install config.plist, kexts and x240 found DSDT (rename DSDT but not generated from F4.aml)

i did 

F4 @bootGUI give me origin pack

origin2 is a cleaned copy of origin worked with iasl (refs.txt), this job is not ended (i don't know how to add needed patches)

so my DSDT.aml is not ready

bootlog.log.txt (with found DSDT)

--

ssdt.aml and DisplayVendorID-30e4 are mine (created by me)

kextstat.txt ; ioreg.txt

here is my pack : attachicon.gifX240 i5-4300U CPU @ 1.90GHz.zip

Thanks for what you can do for me :)

Have a good WE

BEst regards

check

Tetonne.zip

brightness work?

• Like 2

the battery patch created originally for fraisdos125, have in Rehabman repository, battery and brightness is there

# works for:

#  Lenovo x220
#  Lenovo t431s
#  Lenovo T410 model 2518-F5U
#  Lenovo W510 model 4319RU
#  Lenovo T440s
#  Lenovo T60
#  Lenovo T61 (courtesy Gringo Vermelho)
#  Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon, 3rd gen 20BS (per jcsnider)
#  Lenovo L450 (tested by kaiomatico)
#  Lenovo T530/T530i (per Swingkid)
#  Lenovo W530 (2441A43) (per GerryGu)
#  Lenovo T460 (per jkoneal)
#  Lenovo x240
#  Lenovo X1 Carbon 2017 (per jqqqqqqqqqq)

u use last battery kext?

press O key in Clover boot screen, go to Acpi Patching/DSDT Name and put DSDT02.aml and use previous DSDT, and test other patch there

• Like 2

@MaLd0n

Question:

I updated my UEFI from F4 to F7 and also modded it with new Realtek UEFI, Intel GOP Driver and much newer CPU microcode patch.

Do I need a new DSDT or I can use what did you sent me for the older UEFI version ? 

extract new tables with f4 key in clover boot screen, files generated in clover/acpi/origin

• Like 1

Mald0n, you helped me with dsdt earlier in the week.  I have an HD2500 on board that I never have gotten to work right so I put in an ATI HD5450 and have been following threads with the result being same: 3MB VRAM, no AMD kexts loading (i have patched kexts from Sierra now).  Any advice?

• Like 1

DSDT.maxb2000 new bios.zip

use GFX0 to IGPU patch in config.plist too

Mald0n, you helped me with dsdt earlier in the week.  I have an HD2500 on board that I never have gotten to work right so I put in an ATI HD5450 and have been following threads with the result being same: 3MB VRAM, no AMD kexts loading (i have patched kexts from Sierra now).  Any advice?

send me ur config.plist

• Like 1

ioconsoleusers loop (prints, screen goes to cursor in upper left corner, prints again, etc.)  Could that be due to me using the rolled back kexts from 10.12? If so, should I just replace with kexts from my 10.13 vm?

Thanks Mald0n

When it would boot to login, I noticed that the last messages to flash by state something about the AMD3000 and 'not patched' but I cannot find those logs anywhere.

ioconsoleusers loop (prints, screen goes to cursor in upper left corner, prints again, etc.)  Could that be due to me using the rolled back kexts from 10.12? If so, should I just replace with kexts from my 10.13 vm?

Thanks Mald0n

When it would boot to login, I noticed that the last messages to flash by state something about the AMD3000 and 'not patched' but I cannot find those logs anywhere.

this guy with sierra have GPU work

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/321915-ati-radeon-hd5450-hdmi-audio-not-working/

idk if loose support new sierra versions, need check it

• Like 1