[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

You're the man!  :thumbsup_anim:

So back to my other question, do I need to give you my clover folder for my Maximus formula II 775 setup? Or because you linked me with the DSDT separate I should be fine? 

send me new ioreg now

lga 775, post in other tread

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/323184-guide-el-capitan-sierra-high-sierra-on-intel-lga-775-motherboards-dsdt

• Like 2

Hello, I could easily install MacOS by your post. But DSDT patch didn't work. I do not see the contents of the pci entry. Can you help me?

I used:

-i7 4790k

-ASUS Maximus VII Hero

-DDR3 4GBx4

-ASUS GTX1070

CLOVER.zip

• Like 2

@mald0n

Hi mald0n,

maybe if you have little time over i would like to ask you for some help/advice.

My system is running smooth and fine with the settings i chosen, but in system-log

i have some acpi-errors and it seems to me that my created dsdt maybe is not really fully correct..

With latest version i`m using 10.13.4 Beta (17E139j) i lost hdmi-sound and i´m now using voodoo

for it which working very well. Also i decided to switch to latest iMacPro1,1 and i could remove all the

lilu and shiki stuff and also some other kexts. As i said, the system is running very smooth i just want to

make sure that it´s ok with my dsdt and my clover config, patches and the overall setup.

Btw..: I'm using both igpu (primary on bios with recommended settings) & gpu because i need both for my work (just mention it..)

Would be very thankful if you could take a look at my system (attached files)

Big thanks in advance

• Like 1

@mald0n

Hi mald0n,

maybe if you have little time over i would like to ask you for some help/advice.

My system is running smooth and fine with the settings i chosen, but in system-log

i have some acpi-errors and it seems to me that my created dsdt maybe is not really fully correct..

With latest version i`m using 10.13.4 Beta (17E139j) i lost hdmi-sound and i´m now using voodoo

for it which working very well. Also i decided to switch to latest iMacPro1,1 and i could remove all the

lilu and shiki stuff and also some other kexts. As i said, the system is running very smooth i just want to

make sure that it´s ok with my dsdt and my clover config, patches and the overall setup.

Btw..: I'm using both igpu (primary on bios with recommended settings) & gpu because i need both for my work (just mention it..)

Would be very thankful if you could take a look at my system (attached files)

Big thanks in advance

CLOVER.zip

u can use NvidiaFix kext, intelfix kext wihout any problem, these kexts just injecting correct properties

i add ur HDMI Audio in voodoohda, use applealc for audio oboard and voodoohda for HDMI

i need new ioreg after reboot

IORegistryExplorer.app.zip

• Like 2

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

u can use NvidiaFix kext, intelfix kext wihout any problem, these kexts just injecting correct properties

i add ur HDMI Audio in voodoohda, use applealc for audio oboard and voodoohda for HDMI

i need new ioreg after reboot

attachicon.gifIORegistryExplorer.app.zip

Wow.. Big Thanks mald0n !

The boot went very fast, while booting i could read something like: "some slide values does not recognized.. Not sure if it was the exact text.. beside that everything just perfect)

I attached the new ioreg in a zip-file..

Edit.. btw.. i still have my dsdt in clover (hope it is ok... or was i supposed to remove it?)

• Like 1

Wow.. Big Thanks mald0n !

The boot went very fast, while booting i could read something like: "some slide values does not recognized.. Not sure if it was the exact text.. beside that everything just perfect)

I attached the new ioreg in a zip-file..

Edit.. btw.. i still have my dsdt in clover (hope it is ok... or was i supposed to remove it?)

looks good

i edit ur DSDT again, u dont need any SSDT, etc, all u need stay in folder

u use my folder and put fakesmc sensors again?

run run_me again, i need check

RunMe.app.zip

• Like 2

looks good

i edit ur DSDT again, u dont need any SSDT, etc, all u need stay in folder

u use my folder and put fakesmc sensors again?

run run_me again, i need check

attachicon.gifRunMe.app.zip

big thanks,

Yes, i use your folder.. OK?

Is it ok to use the sensors?

i just checked the sound (midi settings..).

HDMI is working well but integrated sound not working.

Means, onboard sound is dead...

EDIT 2:

mald0n,

forgive me my stupidity,

i forgot to remove a folder while replacing clover..

I corrected it.

Boot went very fast and smooth (will be interesting what happens when i try a restart..)

But as mentioned above hdmi perfect , onboard sound still dead.

I attached also to this post a new ioreg to make sure..!!!!!!!

EDIT 3:

In a moment i will send you also the RunMe results..!!

• Like 1

looks good

have 3 audio devices load, HDEF, HDMI IntelHD and HDMI Nvidia

Onboard dont work if u change in system preferences?

No sound..

I also checked config in midi settings..

In bios also everything correct.. i checked it twice..

Here the codec: Realtek ALC1150 @ Intel Sunrise Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller

Before i switched from latest 10.13.3 to the current beta 10.13.4 my onboard sound worked with applealc..

Therefor i also switched to the voodvoo..

Hmm very strange..

EDIT:

Strange.. when i use the normal voodoo

than voodoo recognizing the onboard sound (i understand the changes you made to the voodoo.. want just check)

but i don´t understand why voodoo is recognizing the onboard but applealc not..?

• Like 1

Wait... wait... wait...

mald0n,

Sound is working..!!!!!!

It just took more than maybe 15 minutes suddenly sound working..

I also restarted 2 times..

Now sound (onboard works..) it only takes some minutes before it get recognised...

Again,

big big thanks for your time and all your help.

Edit..

did not see your last post..

Should i use the codeccommander?  No, it´s not needed.. right? (Because sound works now..)

EDIT......!!!!!!

Anyway..

mald0n,

i really want to thank you..!!!!

Everything is working absolotly perfect..!!!

The system boots fast and smooth!

Sound is workin onboard and hdmi.

The system running smooth and no glitches or other strangenes..

Well done man..!!!!

BIG THANKS !!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Wait... wait... wait...

mald0n,

Sound is working..!!!!!!

It just took more than maybe 15 minutes suddenly sound working..

I also restarted 2 times..

Now sound (onboard works..) it only takes some minutes before it get recognised...

Again,

big big thanks for your time and all your help.

Edit..

did not see your last post..

Should i use the codeccommander?  No, it´s not needed.. right? (Because sound works now..)

if u have Alc1150, use kext above, this codec is problematic ;)

• Like 1