[Guide] El Capitan, Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Chipset Series / Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell

MaLd0n
2,509 posts in this topic

MaLD0n, You are the Best, My Friend!!!!  Thank you so much, Man !!!!!!!!!

Work like a Charm!!!!!

:drool:  :drool:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:

New GPU now and Enjoy so Much because of You!!! And Tks for All Insanely Team!!! 

• Like 1

MaLD0n, You are the Best, My Friend!!!!  Thank you so much, Man !!!!!!!!!

Work like a Charm!!!!!

:drool:  :drool:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:

New GPU now and Enjoy so Much because of You!!! And Tks for All Insanely Team!!! 

Welcome, Max!

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Hi MaLd0n,

Please see files attached.

New DSDT generated from Clover.

DSDT dsl that i already patch with 12C Controllers and windows 8.1.

my new ioreg

Error when i compile it.

Hi MaLd0n, this is not a skylake, it is Broadwell.

Can you please tell me why i'm getting this error and what can i do?

post-155081-0-92193800-1517457735.png

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n, this is not a skylake, it is Broadwell.

Can you please tell me why i'm getting this error and what can i do?

nevermind, i got rid of the error.....but still the trackpad is no go

Thanks

• Like 1

but report it, u can help other ppl ;)

Hi MaLd0n,

My system crash when i tried to adjust the Clover Bootloader Resolution, tried Inject VBios, Patch Vbios install CSMVideoDXE nothing happen....

I have to reinstall all over again.

The Kext i use for the trackpad is AppleSmartTrackpad but there is no effect also, it only shows the trackpad on system preference...

I will start to build DSDT again from your DSDT you gave me.

Thanks,

Hi MaLd0n,

My system crash when i tried to adjust the Clover Bootloader Resolution, tried Inject VBios, Patch Vbios install CSMVideoDXE nothing happen....

The Kext i use for the trackpad is AppleSmartTrackpad but there is no effect also, it only shows the trackpad on system preference...

Thanks,

The Boot Clover resolution is very huge.....

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n,

Thanks,

The Boot Clover resolution is very huge.....

avoid CSMVideoDXE, cause some problems

try without CSMVideoDXE and set resolution, dont work?

• Like 1

avoid CSMVideoDXE, cause some problems

try without CSMVideoDXE and set resolution, dont work?

I tried all.

If the option UEFI with CSM enabled (in Bios) the Clover boot is sooo huge, Mac login windows resolution is ok.

if the option UEFI with CSM Disabled (in Bios) the Clover boot resolution is very good but the mac login window is distorted.

Tried all settings ng

Hi everibody,

I would be grateful if someone could help me with the setup of my Hackintosh, in particular to have the hardware acceleration to do video editing. This is the hardware:
- Asus Z170A
- i7 6700K
- 32 GB DDR 4
- EVGA 1070 Super clocked

For the moment what does not work are USB3, when I connect removable hard disks.
The nVidia web drivers are already installed, the CUDA drivers not yet.
Thanks for your help

CLOVER.zip

Send me User’s iMac.zip

User’s iMac.zip

• Like 1

Hi everibody,

I would be grateful if someone could help me with the setup of my Hackintosh, in particular to have the hardware acceleration to do video editing. This is the hardware:
- Asus Z170A
- i7 6700K
- 32 GB DDR 4
- EVGA 1070 Super clocked

For the moment what does not work are USB3, when I connect removable hard disks.
The nVidia web drivers are already installed, the CUDA drivers not yet.
Thanks for your help

CLOVER.zip

wait for little problems with both GPUs

• Like 2

Alright Maldon. So I followed the guide exactly and it's spitting out an error. It's an x58 system. I made sure to disable intel virtual tech and usb 3.0

I make it to the boot loader okay but when I go to load Sierra from the USB I get an error(See attachment)

I know we had to change some stuff when I did my Maximus formula ii lga 775 system. anything special we gotta do here with the config plist or clover folders/install etc? Thanks in advance, you da man!!

Asus Rampage Gene III

Xeon X5675

32gb of g.skill ripjaws 1866 ddr3

MSI 980 TI

post-2380534-0-00016600-1517706769_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Alright Maldon. So I followed the guide exactly and it's spitting out an error. It's an x58 system. I made sure to disable intel virtual tech and usb 3.0

I make it to the boot loader okay but when I go to load Sierra from the USB I get an error(See attachment)

I know we had to change some stuff when I did my Maximus formula ii lga 775 system. anything special we gotta do here with the config plist or clover folders/install etc? Thanks in advance, you da man!!

Asus Rampage Gene III

Xeon X5675

32gb of g.skill ripjaws 1866 ddr3

MSI 980 TI

try

CLOVER.zip

• Like 2

Ye

Okay so I changed it to 6,1 and got sierra installed and everything but now when I go to boot into mac os, in the clover bootloader I have to change the smbios from 5,1 to 6,1 every time. Do I need to change something in the config plist? Or do you perhaps have a plist I can replace my original one with?

I installed clover and replaced the folder with the post install but I cant get the nvidia driver to work cause it asks for a restart and since it wont boot normal it wont fully initialize it.

• Like 1

Okay so I changed it to 6,1 and got sierra installed and everything but now when I go to boot into mac os, in the clover bootloader I have to change the smbios from 5,1 to 6,1 every time. Do I need to change something in the config plist? Or do you perhaps have a plist I can replace my original one with?

I installed clover and replaced the folder with the post install but I cant get the nvidia driver to work cause it asks for a restart and since it wont boot normal it wont fully initialize it.

config.plist.zip

u need install RC Scripts in Clover installer and install WebDriver Nvidia

• Like 2