[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

looks good

what not work?

All good, I thought you wanted me to send you again after reboot

AirDrop now sees my iPhone which didn't before, ill test and report back if something is wrong

wow thank you 

6 minutes ago, RandomTech said:

All good, I thought you wanted me to send you again after reboot

AirDrop now sees my iPhone which didn't before, ill test and report back if something is wrong

wow thank you 

good

welcome

enjoy

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MaLd0n said:
if u have a stable system and bios version don't need update it, just use ur hack, gain ur money and enjoy

;)

However, problems have arisen now and there is no access to the system.
The problems that arise are:
After a period of sleep (4 hours), the PC automatically shuts down. Press the power button clover boot interface macOS (Hibernated), after booting black screen. After rebooting, the system still fails to boot, and half of the PC is powered off and shuts down.
The same is true for the -V mode, where the code runs halfway off and off.
However, Recovery HD can enter smoothly.
What is the problem? Need to reinstall macOS?

33 minutes ago, visin said:

However, problems have arisen now and there is no access to the system.
The problems that arise are:
After a period of sleep (4 hours), the PC automatically shuts down. Press the power button clover boot interface macOS (Hibernated), after booting black screen. After rebooting, the system still fails to boot, and half of the PC is powered off and shuts down.
The same is true for the -V mode, where the code runs halfway off and off.
However, Recovery HD can enter smoothly.
What is the problem? Need to reinstall macOS?

i never use hibernation, i use sleep, only

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, visin said:

macOS enters half of the power automatically shut down, -V mode is still the case.

in APFS DiskWarrior dont work, u can use a usb stick with High Sierra, disk utility and try repair

• Like 1

On 20/4/2018 at 5:56 PM, p4antonio said:

Hello MaLd0n

or built new PC

can you check whether or done well?

Intel i3-8350K

Gigabyte GAZ370n-Wifi

2x8 GB ddr4 2400mhz

Sapphire RX 560 4GB

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M06rQ9x9BosdGai5DLd7sx0VNmMpEqlO

high Sierra installed in HFS 
Hello or inserted the Clover folder in EFI the PC sometimes freezes and I have to forge the restart. and sometimes in BOOT it reboots continuously. 

New Send me.2.zip

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12qSbb34trgE0foTNStr0yNkYv59-XEF1

Edited by p4antonio

Good afternoon, updated to 10.13.4 like everything is fine, there are not large interface lags, sleep works. I noticed that when the system is idle (when not working) the system hangs after 5 minutes !!! Only forced reboot helps! On 10.12.6 this was not! Help solve the problem!

None of these install methods worked for me.  The High Sierra method gave me the following error message:  "The disk could not be created because of an error: An error occured: -10006. Finder got an error: Can’t set alias "Install macOS High Sierra:Install macOS High Sierra.app" to {425, 76}."  I'm not sure what to do at this point.  The Sierra method gave no errors but just wouldn't boot.