New JaS DVD

mifki

427 posts in this topic

@djpc47

Thats what Im gonna do, keep it seeding on my perfectly stable 10.4.6. While I install .8 on my new box. Keeps every1 happy :sorcerer:

The best part...

Is tomorrow (Halloween) is my Birthday, and JaS' new release is an awesome present!

Just know for every 5 that {censored}, there are 10 saying KICK ASS as the new kernel boots up.

NdofTaworld

Jas, when you quoted NdofTaworld.... cause at the starting he's pretty much replying to me..... @djpc47, I was taking it as though you were quoting me directly..... I was like I don't take drugs but heck I don't remember saying any of that........

NdofTaworld, Happy birthday.... its mine too;) 21 this year:P

besidses that I'm seeding now but same with 1453 others;P

Dell inspiron 6400 /e1505 boots and then black screen with both kernels. Disk still loading. I´ll test if I can see something with external monitor.

could be wrong but I think was metioned that this one anyway with the new kernel doesn't work with dells:P.... reasons being that no sse3 enabled..... which then gets me to think maybe try OSX86 install dvd thats for SSE2 maybe:P or use SSE2 patch of some sort.... dunno anything really about it cause just use comps with SSE3:P

I was taking it as though you were quoting me directly..... I was like I don't take drugs but heck I don't remember saying any of that........

I (thought) I read that you were gonna transfer the torrent over to ur dads(?) computer to continue seeding, while installing at the same time. if not, just ignore my stupidity :D

AND HAPPY B-DAY to you TOO!!!

Nd

Why's that, Thats just money out of there pockets! :pirate2:

I doubt either of the big companies would risk the liability of intentionally damaging someone's computer. Probably just a couple of Apple fanboys who resent the idea of osX on anything other than Apple's hardware...

The site Demonoid had removed torrent today date: 11/31/2006 19:40, 10.4.8_SSE3_JaS_dvd_installd.iso :)

what happened JaS?

He himself removed it after some problems related in the other thread.

In the beginning I suspect there is somethings with the torrents

I notice the last 20% of the files is man make not random by torrenting

so the last part 20 % will be corrupted

I cannot prove it as I am nobody

Now I know this technic of finding fakes ..Just a theory..

Everybody has a part of contribution in these community

Its is not JaS fault

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=218565

In OS X86 Project we have The Spirit of St. Louis

Not even M$ can bring us down