New JaS DVD

mifki

427 posts in this topic

OMFG !!!!! I AM STILL SEEDING.sry about that guys,but relax. I just set it to super seed now a the end and only am allowing 50 connections at a time.No need for me to have that many even,I only have 4 upload slots

Who's ungrateful :idea:

JaS is almost to $1100 and all anyones been doing is thanking him :D

:P Make that $1200 :D

Yeah I saw the donation thing. That's cool and all but when something breaks, everyone goes nuts and hounds the dev for a solution. Unless somehow the whole of humanity changed over the course of about 9 months, which I highly doubt, I'm sure that's still true today.

Whats ludicrous is when people get something for free and then {censored} about it lol :idea:, I think devs need not let that get to them... kind of like a veterinarian trying to heal a savage beast, it howls and tries to bite, but does not know that its for its own good :P

That comes with the territory and JaS knows that :lol:

I think we all knew that but it doesn't mean that a number of us didn't get tired of it.

Whats ludicrous is when people get something for free and then {censored} about it lol :), I think devs need not let that get to them... kind of like a veterinarian trying to heal a savage beast, it howls and tries to bite, but does not know that its for its own good ;)

It just gets kinda hard after awhile.

I remember when people couldn't get one of my releases to work, they filled my PMs with all sorts of messages - some of them not very nice. Not to mention all the posts. People want instant gratification in every way and for everything to work flawlessly and they don't seem to realize that we're people too, not robots. :P

Heya JaS & Ethereal,

My OSX install is broke..... oh, so is my motorcylce and my dishwasher and my dog's leg

- can you fix ALL of those for me ('cuz I know you have unlimited amounts of time)?!?! :lol:

Thnx,

Every foolish mortal on the web (LOL)

JaS, if every leech was to give 2 dollars, you will have enoough to buy you and semthex a super duper mac each ...

Hey, guys, I have an idea: :lol: why don't we all offer 1 dollar to JaS? It would be 1 dollar per download and he would surely reach his goal of $ 2.600!

That's very funny.... I'ts not inconvenient for Jas to spend a ton of his time working for us, but it's oh so terribly inconvenient to give him a dollar. In my not so humble opinion, the only thing that is inconvenient about giving him a dollar is that paypal takes like 35 cents which is alot if everyone gives exactly one dollar.

Hi EtherealRemnant, for PM's if I were u, i would have restricted it to buddies only...

I guess I never even realized there was such an option.

That's very funny.... I'ts not inconvenient for Jas to spend a ton of his time working for us, but it's oh so terribly inconvenient to give him a dollar. In my not so humble opinion, the only thing that is inconvenient about giving him a dollar is that paypal takes like 35 cents which is alot if everyone gives exactly one dollar.

Agreed. Paypal is a punk and I refuse to use it. But its not like there's anything that much better out there anyway.

you misunderstand what i mean...i would rather give him ten dollar by face to face than give him one dollar by bank... well, china's bank is not very effective...

we must full lots of forms to use bank online... and pay for this a lot of money...

Rofl, using another torrent client will not let you get this file any faster. Had some high speeds as well with azureus. As long as the s/l ratio is not 1:1, you will get stuck at a certain point, no matter what client you use. So stop the torrent trash talk.

Beg to differ. Was using transmission in macosx and was capping out at 100-150 KB/s. And yes my download has stopped, but it has stopped now at 96.6 percent. I understand what you are saying with the 1:1 ratio, but to get at the point i am at now would have taken ages on "Transmission" in comparison. So using a different client did in fact let me get it faster.