New JaS DVD

mifki

427 posts in this topic

Figures, just finished and now I have to go to work. =P

And me?

Finished and I am 500 Km away from my PC!

Will only be able to install it next Sunday!!

Hope seeding help the others to take advantage and show their installations!

Now that people are finally finished and are seeding, might I make a suggestion that this thread be closed and a new one started that actually talks about installation or other post-install issues. Think that might be a good idea seeing as we have 17 or 18 pages or people just posting their torrent stats.

I am downloading at great speeds. about 350K a sec. No complaints here.

Does anyone know about support for the ich8 on the 965 chipsets? Any better support/luck with them ? I wasn't sure if 10.4.8 brought anything to the table for 965 users.

thanks, jas. keep up the great work.

lol, i finally got it... went to sleep and azureus crashed when i and everybody was at 97%, when i woke, i woke computer from sleep and restarted, wow, 1000+ seeds... it took me then 5 mins to get it :)

gonna burn the baby and try it from vmware using a physical partition, so no need to reboot :blink:

Excellent suggestion!

Now that people are finally finished and are seeding, might I make a suggestion that this thread be closed and a new one started that actually talks about installation or other post-install issues. Think that might be a good idea seeing as we have 17 or 18 pages or people just posting their torrent stats.

Meltro has opened the thread we have been waiting for .. :blink: - for discussions about your installation please go here.

As Meltro says: "Keep it here, keep it clear". Just people should post there who have installed or at leasr tried to install from JaS 10.4.8 DVD.

Thanks,

Bugs.

Well, it's funny. Didn't show up for a few days, now just read through this thread, got the Torrent, and just saw that you had the breakthrough just a "minute" ago.

I'm proud you all waited that long, I would have died! :)

So, I will have a look if you all keep up to your promises about seeding! :blink:

Cheers,

MisterMaggi

Good morning,

I just woke up and found out I am now seeding. :blink::) My (BitLord) client can see 261 seeds right now.

Now, on a more productive note, my PC has (which you can also see in my sig) a P4 560 3.6GHz with HT.

On the 560 model, does anyone familiar with these 2 new kernels know which one might be better for me to try to use initially? I'll post results as I get them.

Thanks,

dB

im at 80% with just 58k download speed, thats for living out of reach of the DRM and the RIIA

}please everybody keep your promise!

im at 80% with just 58k download speed, thats for living out of reach of the DRM and the RIIA

I have finished downloading and made a disc :(

Now I'll seed it for awhile so other's can have it :(