[AMD] macOS 10.12.x (Sierra) Kernel Testing & Release (for help use the Help Topic)

Mr. Xtreme

788 posts in this topic

Hello world

My specs

MOBO : MSI 760GM-P34 (FX)

CPU : Phenom II X4 965 -  SSE4 : YES

I 've made a usb-installer with Pandora

i delete AppleIntelCPUPower...,kext ; Apple TY......kext and pmtelemetry.kext

I remove Kernel by Shanee's kernel

I repair et rebuild etc..

and when i want install . look the picture .

Somebody have a idea ? Help me :bye:

post-1313801-0-72663700-1483788518_thumb.jpg

Hello world

My specs

MOBO : MSI 760GM-P34 (FX)

CPU : Phenom II X4 965 -  SSE4 : YES

I 've made a usb-installer with Pandora

i delete AppleIntelCPUPower...,kext ; Apple TY......kext and pmtelemetry.kext

I remove Kernel by Shanee's kernel

I repair et rebuild etc..

and when i want install . look the picture .

Somebody have a idea ? Help me :bye:

According to my knowledge Phenom II X4 965 lack of SSE4.1/4.2 instruction sets with only SSE4a.

At present there is no any compatible kernel at 10.12.x yet !

Hey folks,

what can I do, to get my Magic Mouse 2 and Keyboard fully working with all features (Scrolling etc.) at Sierra? I am using the USB V3 Fix for El Capitan, but this fix based on kexts from Yosemite. Certainly,  both required 10.11 at least to get work. The USB Fix up there won't work for my Hackintosh, but I guess the Solution is a USB Fix like the V3, with newer files from 10.11, or above. Is there anybody who could help me please?! :( :( :( 

Hey folks,

what can I do, to get my Magic Mouse 2 and Keyboard fully working with all features (Scrolling etc.) at Sierra? I am using the USB V3 Fix for El Capitan, but this fix based on kexts from Yosemite. Certainly,  both required 10.11 at least to get work. The USB Fix up there won't work for my Hackintosh, but I guess the Solution is a USB Fix like the V3, with newer files from 10.11, or above. Is there anybody who could help me please?! :( :( :(

According to my experience Enoch r.2795 could not fully work or compatible with 10.12.x

Only Enoch r.2839 worked for my Intel and AMD hackintosh at 10.12.x.

Another choice is Clover EFI.

According to my experience Enoch r.2795 could not fully work or compatible with 10.12.x

Only Enoch r.2839 worked for my Intel and AMD hackintosh at 10.12.x.

Another choice is Clover EFI.

Oh, sorry. My footer isn't correct. I am using the latest revision of Clover, of course. I will fix it.

Edit: Both, mouse and keyboard, are able to connect and use - but they are not recognized as Magic 2 devices and therefore not adjustable. I guess there is a conflict between those new hardware and the old kexts from Yosemite, where Magic 2 devices weren't supported. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z69a838t8dl1nfe/Bildschirmfoto%202017-01-09%20um%2016.27.43.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdlq2o4ko79otz4/Bildschirmfoto%202017-01-09%20um%2016.27.59.png?dl=0

Solved:

Its works OOB without any USB Fix, but now, theres a start/restart loop on "UHC3" and "UHC6". But the system even works. 

Shaneee  with you kernel I have  KP   using  USB ports, ( usb 3.0, 2.0 1.0)  

The structure of Shaneee's source differs massively to the previous amd kernel sources and possibly also to bronya's source structure. It is my opinion, you should install and test Shaneee's kernel, which is very close to built on a original vanillia kernel, on a freshly installed and unchanged macos version. Do not make modifications in S/L/Extensions. For USB Slots problems, use only the USB drivers from rehabman or a modified dsdt.aml

Edit:

The drivers that can cause boot problems on amd cpus were suppressed by shane in the source, my opinion. If a problematic driver should lead to boot problems, remove this driver step by step.

• Like 1

Shaneee  with you kernel I have  KP   using  USB ports, ( usb 3.0, 2.0 1.0)  

I am getting the same error randomly while opening a folder or while opening system preference etc and yesterday I accidentally removed usb without ejecting it and the same KP error cropped up. I am using bronya's kernel.

Thanks a lot Shanee. Been trying many things from last two days but couldn't resolve this but those two files did the trick. Wondering how those files are related to usb :surprised: but anyways thanks once again.

Edit: Now one more problem has cropped up. It's taking around 5 min to login to my desktop and safari is taking around 10 min to open. Is this because of those two files? I have rebuilt the prelinkedkernel.

Some weeks ago i properly installed Sierra 10.12.2 on my AMD pc, but unfortunately my hard disk burned out. Today I successfully reinstalled Sierra on a new HD but after creating the personal account during the first setup I got this KP. I hope you can help me, thanks in advance.

post-1872079-0-52872300-1484349199_thumb.png

Some weeks ago i properly installed Sierra 10.12.2 on my AMD pc, but unfortunately my hard disk burned out. Today I successfully reinstalled Sierra on a new HD but after creating the personal account during the first setup I got this KP. I hope you can help me, thanks in advance.

Try this fix provided by Shanee https://www.dropbox.com/s/wf1t0wotg8cbvql/Account_KP_Fix.zip?dl=0

With the fix I can't boot anymore into the first setup, and It's stuck at this point:

Dude6688

You have problems with the build of the prelinked kernel, read the lines in your boot message on the picture

Hello people, please take note of the basic rules and for such things, which use the help toppic, this site is intended exclusively for kernel developement and should not be filled with installation problems

thanks for the understanding.

I will move later some posts into the help toppic

Can someone with FX please test. I know it doesn't work on older CPUs yet.

Hello Shaneee,

anche you check this?

I've used your kernel but, in photos, when I use red eye correction the application closed.

I attach my error log, maybe a kernel problem?

Thank you.

Try this kernel. Built against the new 10.12.2 sources,

Wow! This kernel works absolutely flawlessly  :)  Thanks a lot Shanee. Now there is no kernel panic related to usb device and system seems to be fast. Will test for some more time and get back. Thanks once again  :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

Cleaned up a bit. If this one still works I'll add it to the working kernels page etc. Also guys no need to remove AppleTyMCEDriver or pmtelemtry any more as they are blacklisted in the kernel.

http://amd-osx.com/files/beta/Shaneee_Sierra_10.12.2.zip

Edit: Any reports?

so far everything seem to work fine :) very nice Shanee also ssh problem is fixed with this kernel.