[AMD] macOS 10.12.x (Sierra) Kernel Testing & Release (for help use the Help Topic)

Mr. Xtreme

788 posts in this topic

hows the testing coming along for the amd sierra and has their been testing on a vmware for amd athlon 2 x2 250 fyi you guys do awesome work for a hachintosh system :)

As before, we try to solve the problem with high-pressure in background, if we have found a solution to the problem, we will then upload the kernel for older AMD CPUs / APUs.

• Like 2

I tried to create bootable USB first time. In archive i found Extensions and Frameworks. Need to copy this on USB installer or installed system? Last time in another version i try to copy it and OS X not booted and show me errors like "... Frameworks... size mismatch". Sorry about my English, i used Google Translate

• Like 1

AMD FX6300

Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P
I found only 16B2657 build on torrents, it is not working. I create USB installer, copy kernel, USB-Fix, install Enoch on USB and try to boot. Computer power off in this moment(on attached image). I try to change SMBIOS to iMac12,1 and npc to 0x2000, but no success. I attached my files from Extra folder.

If i copy Frameworks to /S/L/Frameworks, installer spam "Language Chooser ... to many corpses..."

P.S. Sorry about my English. I used Google Translate

post-1135282-0-97052100-1481291270_thumb.jpg

Extra.zip

AMD FX6300

Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P

I found only 16B2657 build on torrents, it is not working. I create USB installer, copy kernel, USB-Fix, install Enoch on USB and try to boot. Computer power off in this moment(on attached image). I try to change SMBIOS to iMac12,1 and npc to 0x2000, but no success. I attached my files from Extra folder.

If i copy Frameworks to /S/L/Frameworks, installer spam "Language Chooser ... to many corpses..."

P.S. Sorry about my English. I used Google Translate

change it.....pay attention to smbios

Extra.rar

Hello BCBoy1

can you explain how you have install Sierra10.12.1 ?

Do you use Enoch or Clover ?

Thank

Hello,

It was installed 10.12
AppStore I upgraded from 10.12.1
Can I replace the kernel and kext: el capitan partition with + kext wizard
Then start Enoch bootloader (USB Drive), kernel updated with cache and prelinkedkernel (-f -v)
otherwise I use clover bootloader

Sorry, Bad English

So. I completely booted into the installer, but my USB mouse not work. USB keyboard works perfectly. I tried change ports, but no luck. Mouse A4Tech Bloody V7

attached it's extra folder 
USB kext in use : /USB/System/Library/Extensions folder

I use keyboard and mouse:

Extra 3.zip

you crashing in corecrypto.kext on this instruction

00000000000124d3        pshufb  0x40(%rsp), %xmm0

which is part of ssse3

and your athlon II only has : Provides support for SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4a, and MMX instructions for digital media applications and security., no ssse3.

kernel's sse emu works only for userspace apps iirc, not for kernel modules.

Bronya, does this kernel has sse4.1 emu? to be used on intel core 2 (65 nm) cpus ?

• Like 3

Hi ! 

attachicon.gif10.12.1_amd.png

Try kernel for 10.12.1 ! For old cpu's I dunno . 

Download  -> attachicon.gifkernel_10.12.1.zip

I compiled full libdispatch-703.20.1 ! 

Download -> attachicon.giflibdispatch_703.20.1_full.zip

Thanks for such a great new AMD kernel which works for FX-6300 hackintosh perfectly.

Just replaced with Bronya's kernel and System.kext is enough, no need for replaced 3 Frameworks folders for FX-6300 hackintosh.

post-70188-0-82357800-1481373702_thumb.png

Edited by jsl
  • Like 1