[pre-releases] macOS Sierra

fantomas

724 posts in this topic

@asdesoso It's an Asus mobo?

EDIT

Sorry but apparently you have a patched dsdt:

Name (_ADR, 0x00030000)  // _ADR: Address
                Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)  // _DSM: Device-Specific Method
                {
                    Store (Package (0x06)
                        {
                            "hda-gfx", 
                            Buffer (0x0A)
                            {
                                "onboard-1"
                            }, 

"layout-id", 
                            Buffer (0x04)
                            {
                                 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00                         
                            }, 

"PinConfigurations", 
                            Buffer (0x04)
                            {
                                 0xE0, 0x00, 0x56, 0x28                         
                            }
                        }, Local0)
                    DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
                    Return (Local0)
                }

Sorry can't help after you stating that you had no patched DSDT, don't want to waste my time, So each solutions would be useless.

It is a Gigabyte, but not is more easier to send me the patched AppleHDA for 10.12 (ALC892) to test if it works?

Thanks.

Having  layout-id 1 set in DSDT when our app produces kexts working only with 5, 7 or 9?

Also, you already tried the app, so cannot be better if done by me, will simply be only the same if done by you using our app.

• Like 1

Having  layout-id 1 set in DSDT when our app produces kexts working only with 5, 7 or 9?

Also, you already tried the app, so cannot be better if done by me, will be only the same if done by you.

And how I can set layout 7 in DSDT?

Thanks

And how I can set layout 7 in DSDT?

Thanks

Using Maciasl!

Your original has a bad errors that require a lot of time, the patched one also + have some bad paches applied. So sorry no time, really :(

• Like 1

Using Maciasl!

Your original has a bad errors that require a lot of time, the patched one also + have some bad paches applied. So sorry no time, really :(

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

Keep your layout id 1 in your DSDT and put AppleALC.kext in the Clover Kexts/Other folder.

Still not working, I finally installed VoodooHDA in 10.12 but in el capa AppleHDA runs ok in 10.11.5 with realtek alc110 command script.

Thanks for your help.

Any1 know what is the Airport brcm MFG is ? It only appears when booting recovery hd and not under normal boot

I found that message at line 57 here:  http://pastebin.com/xYwTtQT2

It appears in El Capitan and not exclusively when booting from recovery hd.  Maybe not something new or needed for binary patch of BCM4360.

True. But it may help me track where the problem is because there is fewer error messages in normal boot than recovery boot

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Good news for x99 10.12

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext loaded without fakecpuid I tested 5960X

post-413859-0-76375400-1466303607_thumb.png

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

made an USB installer with Pandora`s Box, installed Sierra clean, on first boot through the USB it gets right to the point where it should start the welcome screen and just hangs there.

Had 10.11.5 before with GTX 560 1Gb and switched to the GTX 680 2Gb (sig in signature) so i was thinking if somebody can be of assistance?

Smbios is set automatically through Clover to the iMac14,2, no DSDT, just FakeSMC and LAN kexts. Picture of boot verbose attached.

wqr9l3.jpg

Thanks!