HELP TOPIC - [AMD] OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Duran Keeley

719 posts in this topic

What's your GPU? Normally it halting still at the Enoch screen is a kernel or graphics issue. Are you using my GenericExtra folder?

AMD Radeon HD 5670. And yes, I'm using your Extra folder. Even tried copying kexts from E/E to /System/Library/Extensions...

It's both in /System/Library/Kernels and /Extra.

And oh btw, I'm using MBR patch, is that a problem?

first of all, Install a legal version of mac os x and no sh ... of Distro!!! In addition, write your complete hardware specifications in your signature, otherwise can nobody help you!!! ....the hardware specifications needed to be able to help ... otherwise a never ending story ....

first of all, Install a legal version of mac os x and no sh ... of Distro!!! In addition, write your complete hardware specifications in your signature, otherwise can nobody help you!!! ....the hardware specifications needed to be able to help ... otherwise a never ending story ....

Sorry. I tried to figure this out by myself but just gave up. My specs are listed here in the "System Spec" tab.

Use -x -v GraphicsEnabler=No npci=0x3000 UseKernelCache=No

Spakk, He's installing 10.11 and previously used a distro but is installing Vanilla.

Memory alloc error. File: xml.c, Line: 1184.

Remove the -x but keep the rest.

Hangs at ACPI Patcher again. Maybe has to do something with Kernel Patcher? Tho I'm not sure.

Or maybe with something of this?:

<key>USBLegacyOff</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>UseATIROM</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>VBIOS</key>
<string>Yes</string>

carlo_67 had put together a package for Yosemite, I have no idea whether the contents are compatible with El Capitan. Please make a back up of all original driver and install the contents of this package and start again.

no Npci=.zip

Okay, or the alternative is try to replace the driver package from carlo_67, as already described above

but I have not tested it with el capitan

Use another kernel. This kernel causes conflicts with your CPU

check each kernel for older AMD CPUs we've uploaded here in the last few months.

look into one of my Kernel package , there you will find a System.kext

Edit:

What happened, what problems have occurred?

Edited by spakk