OS X El Capitan DP's builds!

924 posts in this topic

Yes, because NVIDIA has a monopoly on the Hackintosh, and customers need drivers  :). Intel, um they don't make dedicated graphics cards and AMD, well isn't heard much lol

True and not only for Hack users. Legits Mac users needs them too if they want something else than Apple ships ;).

But I'm confident Nvidia will continue to support and develop OS X drivers because that's their policy for some time now and also because they have no reason to restrict their market :P.

A dollar is a dollar, no matter where it comes from :hysterical: !

• Like 1

All fine here, but my lappy battery has broken (receive notification at startup from the UEFI BIOS), so I'm curious if Rehabman ACPIBatteryManager.kext is working for you.

The battery indicator is there, but tell me that there is no battery, but when I unplug the cable instantly I receive a notification to put it in charge...so is working...but...

All fine here, but my lappy battery has broken (receive notification at startup from the UEFI BIOS), so I'm curious if Rehabman ACPIBatteryManager.kext is working for you.

The battery indicator is there, but tell me that there is no battery, but when I unplug the cable instantly I receive a notification to put it in charge...so is working...but...

mine is fine. 

• Like 1

Battery indication working just fine here :-)

• Like 1

I had a devil of a time installing DP7.  I got into this endless loop caused by Sandbox denying numerous actions which would retry and again be denied.  I ended up going into my Yosemite installation, deleting most of my El Cap files (including System and Library and all sub-folders and files) and reinstalling DP1.  I then updated to DP2, DP3 and from there, directly to DP7.  The second time around, everything worked fine and it's better than ever.  Not sure what happened but I recall that I had problems with DP6 too.  I guess this was the culmination of my troubles.  I had rootless=0 in my boot args and 0x00 for csractiveconfig so I'm not really even thinking about SIP just now.  I'm just glad I got past that endless loop.

I had a devil of a time installing DP7.  I got into this endless loop caused by Sandbox denying numerous actions which would retry and again be denied.  I ended up going into my Yosemite installation, deleting most of my El Cap files (including System and Library and all sub-folders and files) and reinstalling DP1.  I then updated to DP2, DP3 and from there, directly to DP7.  The second time around, everything worked fine and it's better than ever.  Not sure what happened but I recall that I had problems with DP6 too.  I guess this was the culmination of my troubles.  I had rootless=0 in my boot args and 0x00 for csractiveconfig so I'm not really even thinking about SIP just now.  I'm just glad I got past that endless loop.

Man, I'm still struggling with this. So far, I can only boot with no boot arguments, in single user mode. And I had to remove CodecCommander.kext from injected kexts since that was causing some other issues too. I hate this update.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Man, I'm still struggling with this. So far, I can only boot with no boot arguments, in single user mode. And I had to remove CodecCommander.kext from injected kexts since that was causing some other issues too. I hate this update.

Try to put CodecCommander.kext in S//L/E!!!!

In my case does not work zoom shake mouse!!!!

Why you are using this kext?

DP 7 is much better indeed. in previous dp's CTRL+arrow Right Left (switch desktop) crashed, so this is fixed. Reapplied appleHDA fix and all working. 

$ csrutil status

System Integrity Protection status: enabled.

DP 7 is On.

Metal is here ? :P

Visibly improved in graphics and drivers of AMD.

All run faster and smoother.

On USB nothing changed.Let's buy Cases with many front usb's :P

attachicon.gifDP.jpg

attachicon.gifDP7.jpg

Massive improvement here on AMD card

Yosemite                                                              El Capitan 

post-448675-0-08021600-1440063390_thumb.png

post-448675-0-75110000-1440063425_thumb.png

• Like 2

Yosemite                                                              El Capitan 

Holy Smokes! Is that the same card? Cause the difference is like night and day.

No problems with the DB7 update for my Dell XPS M1530.

• Clover r3259 and SIP fully enabled before the update
  • FakeSMC + all third party kexts in /EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11,  CsrActiveConfig=0x0 in RTVariables/Config.plist.

DB7 has also fixed the annoying "you have opened ....app for the first time" bug introduced in DB6 :)...

post-846696-0-63827500-1440066699_thumb.png

• Like 1

No problems with the DB7 update for my Dell XPS M1530.

• Clover r3529 and SIP fully enabled before the update
  • FakeSMC + all third party kexts in /EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11,  CsrActiveConfig=0x0 in RTVariables/Config.plist.

DB7 has also fixed the annoying "you have opened ....app for the first time" bug introduced in DB6 :)...

attachicon.gifEl Capitan DB7.png

Although Clover 3529 is surely ahead of its time, it's still nice to see that at least some of the people here are enjoying the new update. :P

Thanks for sharing, fusion.

• Like 2

Holy Smokes! Is that the same card? Cause the difference is like night and day.

I’m glad for you but these numbers should be taken with some precaution and under certain conditions, they could be distorted. 

Easy installation...only audio kexts seems to not work anymore

edit:

i don't know why kext wizard didn't change applehda in S/L/E, i manually changed it and it works now =)

Edited by a3yu

CodecCommander.kext does not work when injected. Must be installed, not injected.