Ozmosis modded BIOS Repository

Pavo

272 posts in this topic

try this with Yosemite installer, Sierra installer and already installed Sierra 10.12.0 give me KP 

Is your ozm rom working with Yosemite?

I have only tested Sierra. I get the same error as your picture. 

Note that I am using a i7-3820.

• 1 month later...

Hello to everyone.

I was trying to insert Ozmosis in my motherboard bios with Ozmtool but it gives me an error saying it can't find AmiBoardInfo. Would anyone be so kind to help me? The motherboard is the ASRock B150M Pro4S/D3 and here is a link to download the bios: http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B150M%20Pro4SD3/?cat=Download&os=BIOS

Thanks all :)

Doesn't matter, amiboardinfo is only related to DSDT, you can avoid it looking in command-lime of ozmotools

Hi all I would like to share with you my moded bios for the Gigabyte X97P-D3. I Have used only tools and network kext. from this site. thank you to all. the developers for

providing us with the great tools and kexts to help with our hobbies 

bios boots and loads  from a vanilla  boot able usb Sierra 10.12.3 and I have added a network kext and I can also boot windows from the F12 Menu

USE THE BIOS AT  YOUR OWN RISK DONT COMPLAIN TO ME IF YOU TRASH YOUR MOTHERBOARD.

what works for me mite not for you!

Here are some  bench mark Screen shots

gigabyte X97P-D3.moded bios for Sierra 10.12.3.zip

post-342888-0-56305600-1489263042_thumb.png

post-342888-0-07325300-1489263104_thumb.png

I'm hoping to upgrade to Sierra, but I'm told I need an updated Ozmosis?

Could somebody possibly do this for me?

https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z97-GAMING-7.html#down-bios

I believe @crusher. helped me before, and @Pavo helped me before that once. If either of you are available that would be great :) if not no big deal, I can be patient.

I'm hoping to upgrade to Sierra, but I'm told I need an updated Ozmosis?

Could somebody possibly do this for me?

https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z97-GAMING-7.html#down-bios

I believe @crusher. helped me before, and @Pavo helped me before that once. If either of you are available that would be great :) if not no big deal, I can be patient.

Here you go:

• Like 1

for intrest i have managed to install 10.12.4 Beta with my moded bios. and the onboard works  from 4770k(no sound) & the net work kext that I change to a ffs file works too

my Nvidia gtx 970 will need updated web drivers. 

post-342888-0-08087000-1489815378_thumb.png

post-342888-0-87812900-1489815423_thumb.png

to whom it may conscern, i have sucessfully installed sierra 10.2.3 with the latest clover on my pc and was curious as to how this mod works or what it enables, the machine i have can definitly run the latest OSX without issues and i just have to use a bootloader... if this mod to my bios bypasses the need for a boot loader that would be great. however i like dual boot setups for windows when its needed or i use fusion vmware pro to achive basicly the same thing... i can give links to the latest bios flash file and you can try to mod it i would appreciate when finished a detailed install method that goes beyond a simple flash created install with things like pandoras box or others. those work ok but i would like to get rid of the fancy grub and just load OSX. my pc make is an alienware x51 R2 and here is the link to the latest bios flash:https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER03169351M/1/Alienware_X51_R2_A10.exe if you can get back to me on this, I am looking forward to trying it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Pavo 

I found a thread that has instruction about how to apply modified Asus uefi firmware.

http://www.win-raid.com/t455f16-Guide-How-to-flash-a-modded-ASUS-ASRock-Gigabyte-AMI-UEFI-BIOS.html

BTW, do you know what the problem is when I inserted OZ into BIOS then my USB init was delayed after OS fully booted.

It's really annoy that I can't change BIOS setting.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

ok, I am having a weird glitch with my Primary bios after modding it myself. can I get some help getting a Clean osmosis modded (for High Sierra and beyond) Bios Image?

https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/GA-Z87X-UD5-TH-rev-1x#support-dl

the version I have always stuck with was F4, because the F5d.  I use a custom iMac 14,2 configuration that has been stable, the issues I have with stability come from not being able to get Access to the Bios, and prior to my attempt to mod it has been stable with up to High Sierra using clover, and up to Sierra with my very very old Ozmosis 894m F4 rom. I am not opposed to installing Ozmosis on the EFI Partition, But Gigabyte locked the Bios loading .efi Files, there is no shell to Force it to load HFS+ or APFS drivers.

so what I am asking for is assistance ether unlocking a Shell for my Bios, or getting a bios with the APFS, HFS+, and Ozmosis related files in it.

thanks again for everyones assistance.

HBP

On 4/24/2018 at 6:24 AM, HBP said:

ok, I am having a weird glitch with my Primary bios after modding it myself. can I get some help getting a Clean osmosis modded (for High Sierra and beyond) Bios Image?

thanks again for everyones assistance.

HBP

I like your board, it's my favorite Z87 chipset board, IMHO, just use HFS+, there's a kext that can let you install HS without the need of APFS. I'll do it tomorrow, because i need Windows to update CPU Microcode and OROM for secure and updated system image due to Intel CPU Vulnerability.

What are the boot-args that you are using?

On 4/24/2018 at 8:29 PM, AceMcLoven said:

Hi, Not sure if this threat is still going but I'm going to give this a shot with Ozmosis.  Here is my bios from my mobo website. Thanks in advance. 

Same thing for you AceMcLoven, but for the boot-args in your case do not take care about!

Here's the ROM, just flash your mobo with bios and go directly to an existing os x hd:

UOzXm-Z87XUD7TH.F5a.zip

Now just try without Sound or Ethernet kexts and report if you booted fine, not here, but in Ozmosis topic, to get help!

Edited by ammoune78