Ozmosis modded BIOS Repository

Pavo

272 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to share my modded Oz Gigabyte Z87X-UD5h F9 bios. It has an Apple logo bios splash image instead of the Gigabyte logo. Kind of cool. Also with a working version of the xmass 16XX Oz Release with NVME support (I hope- not tested for nvme yet) and few kexts in there. May also have a couple rom upgrades. Also including my DSDT that has edits so audio will work with Voodoo. If anyone out there wants it. Here you go. 

Hi and thanks for sharing your work;

I had random reboots with 4 sticks of RAM and the original F9 BIOS, currently i run beta F9a without problems.

how many RAM sticks do you use with your mobo?

• 2 months later...

Hi guys!!

Z97X-ud5h (Version 1.1 i believe) El Capitan, 16 gig ddr3, 960gig ssd, Nvidia 980ti, i7, and Windows 10 Pro on 2 240 gig SSD Raid 0 for my Oculus Rift CV1. 

Would raid work after the Ozzy bios update? And I am having troubles with iTunes playing purchased movies and TV shows, would this fix that?

Hi guys!!

Z97X-ud5h (Version 1.1 i believe) El Capitan, 16 gig ddr3, 960gig ssd, Nvidia 980ti, i7, and Windows 10 Pro on 2 240 gig SSD Raid 0 for my Oculus Rift CV1. 

Would raid work after the Ozzy bios update? And I am having troubles with iTunes playing purchased movies and TV shows, would this fix that?

Use this kext for iTunes movies http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312278-shiki-—-userspace-patcher/ .If you want ROM I make for you. Just say....

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my Ozmosis UEFI for the Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Rev 1.2

Kexts: FakeSMC

SMBIOS: MacPro3,1 (Mac Pro 2008).

OzB75mD3H1.2.zip

@crusher.

Hi crusher, it's the same, when booting it stock @ apple logo with no loading, and no verbose mode possible!

Mavericks and Yosemite works completly fine, i don't know if the problem is because i use RAM DDR3 that doesn't support XMP profile, or because i don't use patched DSDT?

But i've tried a DSDT with this changes: EHC1 to EH01, EHC2 to EH02 since it's the only way to get it with my GA-H55M-S2=> clover!

Does i have to make boot args?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Please i need OZM for Asrock x79 Extreme6 board for El Capitan!

Thanx in advance! 

Me too :D but it seems we have a Graphiscs problem 

I'v tried to modify bios for my mobo, but i had graphics problem even with GeForce gtx 680 

Me too :D but it seems we have a Graphiscs problem 

I'v tried to modify bios for my mobo, but i had graphics problem even with GeForce gtx 680 

Hi Aigors! How are you?

I think that you have to modify the DSDT, because for this x79 boards, the Graphics section in DSDT is in the scope SB->PCI0-> Device (NPE3). Then you can add Devices: GFX0 and HDAU. Or you can add it in ssdt-1 or 2 or ...

But my problem with this board is,  when i completely  mod a OZM bios for it, back in instant flash utility it stop at scanning the X79E6_3.10 file which is the bios file for this board. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone...

I'm working on two builds at the moment; my old GA-X79-UD3 and a slightly newer Asus X99-A/USB3.1. I would like to get 10.11.6 running on both. The X99 MOBO has some problems. I did get 10.11.5 on it but in the process of trying to get turbo mode working, it broke :(

I am really excited about the idea of using Ozmosis on my X79 MOBO. I think I will need to update the BIOS to F20 before I proceed. The processor in this board is a 3960X. Is anyone using this combination with 10.11.6 and if so, how is it going?