Ozmosis modded BIOS Repository

Pavo

272 posts in this topic

Oh! Have I misunderstood? I've seen a lot of stuff here and other places regarding X79. I haven't seen anything about X99, which I appreciate.

@ bengal stripes

X79 will work with Oz, but you have to edit InjectorKext for AHCI to work, again Graphics, sound and USB ports! 

The best thing is, to upload lspci -nn as .txt from Ubuntu live CD or USB, needed for Device ID's, and need also IORegistryExplorer dump needed for appropriate Devices place.

Because of boot devices problem!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to set up Ozmosis on my rig to have a more vanilla install, but have not been able to get it to boot into the install usb. It hangs at the apple logo. I feel like I modded my bios incorrectly or the ozmosis defaults just don't work with my setup because i couldn't get it to boot in verbose to see what was going on. if you could make a modded bios for me that would be great. I have a ga-z87x-ud5h on bios version f10c. I have successfully modded it to have nvme support by pulling the nvme modules out of the ga-z97x-ud5h bios. not sure if it makes a difference but i have an i7 4770k and evga gtx 960 video card. i also have a dsdt that has my hdmi audio working with the 960. thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody..

Does anyone have an Ozmosis modded bios files for an ASRock Z77 Extreme 6 bios 2.80 please ??

Original file located at ftp://europe.asrock.com/BIOS/1155/Z77%20Extreme6(2.80)ROM.zip

Each time i try to ad files into the bios, it seems working but when i start the PC under the bios, il crash when i want to go to the ''configuration boot device''

Can someone help me please ??

Thanks a lot;

MyGuyzmo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@crusher I'm having problem booting a 10.12.1 USB install media using the X79-UD3F21-CRU_OZM167X.ROM. Was it ever successful in booting 10.12 or only 10.11?

• Like 1

Here you go:

try this with Yosemite installer, Sierra installer and already installed Sierra 10.12.0 give me KP 

@crusher I'm having problem booting a 10.12.1 USB install media using the X79-UD3F21-CRU_OZM167X.ROM. Was it ever successful in booting 10.12 or only 10.11?

Is your ozm rom working with Yosemite?

post-513546-0-83574400-1484493473_thumb.jpg

No. Always enable turn on 3.0 but if you install OS X you try to put in USB2.0 your USB stick.

Thx for the guide, currently I put back my mainboard to F2 bios and use 10.8 with chameleon.

Maybe nextweek I try again... Thx

Fyi.

F2 is unlocked msr e2 but can't boot uefi clover

F7 need uefipatch for msr, but I never successfully install osx

Can I replace powermanagement and cpupei module from f2 to f7?

@crusher I'm having problem booting a 10.12.1 USB install media using the X79-UD3F21-CRU_OZM167X.ROM. Was it ever successful in booting 10.12 or only 10.11?

I was using this bios with help from crusher. But got issues with sata not connecting at post. Using F20 atm. Ozmosis worked well. But needs rebuild for me.

So i may need to remove it if you are also having problems. This was with 10.10 and 10.11 Did not test Sierra.