Ozmosis modded BIOS Repository

Pavo

272 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks for all the effort put into this Pavo.

My motherboard is a Gigabyte B75M-D3V (rev 2.0)

Bios: http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/BIOS/mb_bios_ga-b75m-d3v_v2.x_fd.zip

I have tested the bios from here (hackintosh) but it does not work, maybe because its version 2.2.

Thanks in advance.

Much appreciated.

Thank you so much for that crusher. Flashed the bios with that & OS X installed perfectly.  :thumbsup_anim:

For future reference how did you manage to fit osmosis and its related files into the original bios firmware?

I have read all the guides by Pavo & others but I cannot get all the files into the firmware like you did.

If i try to insert ozmosis files into the original bios firmware from the link I supplied above, I can fit all the files you did except for SmcEmulatorKext.ffs   :wallbash:

So how did you do it?

Any guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for that crusher. Flashed the bios with that & OS X installed perfectly.  :thumbsup_anim:

For future reference how did you manage to fit osmosis and its related files into the original bios firmware?

I have read all the guides by Pavo & others but I cannot get all the files into the firmware like you did.

If i try to insert ozmosis files into the original bios firmware from the link I supplied above, I can fit all the files you did except for SmcEmulatorKext.ffs   :wallbash:

So how did you do it?

Any guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Try with uefitool!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 with latest beta UEFI BIOS F8g sent by Gigabyte support and modified with custom splash screen and also an added samsung-m2-dxe module extracted from ASrock z97 board to get my Samsung SM951 AHCI booting via PCIe m.2 passive adapter.

I have a decently working Clover boot (v3330) with SSDT (DSDT free) from Rampagedev's site for Yosemite 10.10.5. Cpu is i7-3820, 32gb ddr3, Gigabyte Nvidia gtx 970 mini oc graphics with 3 Dell p2415q (ultraHD) and generic monitor via HDMI connected. I don't use onboard audio as I have RME RayDat for that.

Is it worth going for Ozmosis? At the moment my SM951 shows really poor disk r/w speeds that are 1/3 of SATA3 and haven't resolved it.

Thank you in advance! :-)

I just wanted to share my modded Oz Gigabyte Z87X-UD5h F9 bios. It has an Apple logo bios splash image instead of the Gigabyte logo. Kind of cool. Also with a working version of the xmass 16XX Oz Release with NVME support (I hope- not tested for nvme yet) and few kexts in there. May also have a couple rom upgrades. Also including my DSDT that has edits so audio will work with Voodoo. If anyone out there wants it. Here you go. 

z87.zip

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...