Ozmosis modded BIOS Repository

Pavo

272 posts in this topic

On 4/28/2018 at 5:04 PM, ammoune78 said:

I like your board, it's my favorite Z87 chipset board, IMHO, just use HFS+, there's a kext that can let you install HS without the need of APFS. I'll do it tomorrow, because i need Windows to update CPU Microcode and OROM for secure and updated system image due to Intel CPU Vulnerability.

What are the boot-args that you are using?

here is my defaults without the Serial numbers I am using (from my same model iMac with busted screen)

Defaults.plist.txt

PS the dropbox link is no longer up.

Edited by HBP
added content

5 hours ago, HBP said:

here is my defaults without the Serial numbers I am using (from my same model iMac with busted screen)

Defaults.plist.txt

PS the dropbox link is no longer up.

Well, I'll upload it in approximately a hour from now :D !

On 4/24/2018 at 6:24 AM, HBP said:

ok, I am having a weird glitch with my Primary bios after modding it myself. can I get some help getting a Clean osmosis modded (for High Sierra and beyond) Bios Image?

https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/GA-Z87X-UD5-TH-rev-1x#support-dl

the version I have always stuck with was F4, because the F5d.  I use a custom iMac 14,2 configuration that has been stable, the issues I have with stability come from not being able to get Access to the Bios, and prior to my attempt to mod it has been stable with up to High Sierra using clover, and up to Sierra with my very very old Ozmosis 894m F4 rom. I am not opposed to installing Ozmosis on the EFI Partition, But Gigabyte locked the Bios loading .efi Files, there is no shell to Force it to load HFS+ or APFS drivers.

so what I am asking for is assistance ether unlocking a Shell for my Bios, or getting a bios with the APFS, HFS+, and Ozmosis related files in it.

thanks again for everyones assistance.

HBP

Man I think the only problem that you have is that you use real Mac serial with old bios date 2013, and this won't let you have stable things if you install High Sierra from usb, any way i'll do what you said only, if problem's when you install, then just post it, and I'll suggest you something better ^_^

Here's your ROM my MAN, all the things are there from ACPI to CPUMicrocodes that cover the latest Intel CPU Vulnerabilities, except you serials SMBios, because you use real iMac model. If you have issue while installing High Sierra, like OSInstall.pkg error or something else, you need to update the SMBios "Bios Release Date and Bios Version", and for more comfortable use, just let me know, and I have a good suggestion!

Your ROM in Dropbox 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ammoune78 said:

Man I think the only problem that you have is that you use real Mac serial with old bios date 2013, and this won't let you have stable things if you install High Sierra from usb, any way i'll do what you said only, if problem's when you install, then just post it, and I'll suggest you something better ^_^

OMG Thank you @ammoune78!!! my system is about 20% faster with the newer Microcode and bios.

• Like 1

OMG Thank you [mention=334538]ammoune78[/mention]!!! my system is about 20% faster with the newer Microcode and bios.

You’re welcome@HBP

I’m using Tapatalk right now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, lol32324 said:

Another request for Ozmosis Bios :)

Alienware R4 Aurora (Desktop).

Motherboard: Alienware R4 (I think a MSI rebranded version)

Bios version: A11

Link to Bios: https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER01873286M/1/AuroraR4_A11.exe

Thank you!

Is there an option to infuse locked BIOSes like Dell's with OZ? Last time i was digging, it was problematic as hell. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, it’s better to start familiarizing yourself with rom tweaking for Ozmosis, because you absolutely need another request if another new macOS release maybe in the future! Take your time by reading the Ozmosis topic and last posts also because of new files are posted, by starting first doing that, you can then post for help, and then with some new informations, why not, you’ll be able to do it for another new builds, this is only in my opinion. Because posting a Ozmosis rom will not solve your problem, as you’ll have more things to tweak as “boot-args, SMBIOS, Graphics Injection in the OzmosisDefaults, kexts and ACPI patch’s”, it will require more time for both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello all! First post..

I am hoping for modded ASRock b360m pro 4 ROM (3.40 newest version) (URL: https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/B360M Pro4/index.asp#BIOS).

I am currently running Version 3.20 because that doesnt give me a panic on boot like the new version. However, it's outdated and it doesnt enable dual monitor in boot like the new version. I would be so happy if someone could try to help me out with modding a new version, and I will do some reading on how to do it myself later on. 

My hackintosh is pretty much golden status and I have made a topic on my motherboard on reddit if someones interested, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/b0epiy/success_asrock_b360m_pro4_i58400_gtx_1080ti_macos/ 

Is it possible to fix the newest bios so I can boot my clover based Hackintosh? Or is this ozmosis only? Ozmosis is unknown for me so I was actually hoping for a modded ROM file to flash.. 

Edited by neknofelom

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...