OS X Yosemite DP's builds!

2,033 posts in this topic

Hi Slice, quick question, I know that 269x builds are not official releases yet, but is there a changelog for versions between 2675 and 2689 that I'm not finding? It's not in the official Clover Changes thread.

No new features, just bugs catching and Yosemite adaptations.

• Like 1

Hi Slice

Is clover for yosemite adapted amd CPUs? I am aware that it is discussed here to Intel CPUs. But we also need a solution for amd hackintosh.

Here are my results with Yosemite on amd hackintosh:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/281450-mavericks-kernel-testing-on-amd-formerly-mountain-lion-kernel-testing-on-amd/page-294

Request for a response.

I install 10.10 over the same drive that i install 10.9 without format! and all my data and files and programs remain without any lose!

now every thing works but the sound not work :(

any one can help me?

i have dell inspiron N5110

nevermind the sound now works after restart :)

Hi Slice

Is clover for yosemite adapted amd CPUs? I am aware that it is discussed here to Intel CPUs. But we also need a solution for amd hackintosh.

Here are my results with Yosemite on amd hackintosh:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/281450-mavericks-kernel-testing-on-amd-formerly-mountain-lion-kernel-testing-on-amd/page-294

Request for a response.

Anyway you need special kernel for AMD CPU.

r2695 with fat efi partition works for me.

Both for the installation U disk (I delete all my drivers from U disk) and recovery generated by yosemite installation.

P.S. I put drivers (fakesmc etc) both in 10.10 folder and other folder.

That is correct, we need a custom amd kernel for yosemite, Bronya try to build a new amd kernel for yosemite. My question is, your current clover version also be compatible for amd or need adjustments? Thank you for your answer.

can anyone help i never manage to get to the prompt i always get the "waiting for root" error. 

i am using clover 2695 . in single user verbose and with kext-dev-mode=1 the result is the same. previously i used to put genericusb kext in SLE of installer and that would work but now since i can never make it far enough to perform Ira's install method i am stuck.

That is correct, we need a custom amd kernel for yosemite, Bronya try to build a new amd kernel for yosemite. My question is, your current clover version also be compatible for amd or need adjustments? Thank you for your answer.

AFAIK some users boot OSX on AMD hardware only with Clover.

What can I say? If you are not successful make a debug.log to see what is the problem.