Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

insanely idea :D with ozmosis do you think could be possible start network installation? 

As you know, modern apple can be installed even via network, i did some research and i discover not all the tricks, but my sich mind start to thonking about the way in which we can start installatin via network instead  the use of usb key, i have already played with pxe stuffs 

insanely idea :D with ozmosis do you think could be possible start network installation? 

As you know, modern apple can be installed even via network, i did some research and i discover not all the tricks, but my sich mind start to thonking about the way in which we can start installatin via network instead  the use of usb key, i have already played with pxe stuffs 

Have you tried earlier to RE-install OS X from Recovery HD without USB?

Have you tried earlier to RE-install OS X from Recovery HD without USB?

It's' not a problem, i have usb key, it's' only for "hacking" i love network installation :D 

It's' not a problem, i have usb key, it's' only for "hacking" i love network installation :D

There's only two solution

First: boot from Recovery HD, reformat only the partition of OS X, then continu to reinstall OS X until he let you enter your apple ID and password for each HackMachine you have instead of USB Install OS X.

Second: 

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2129

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4718

Tried 3 different gigabyte motherboards (B85, H87 and Z77) with 2 different CPU's (4770 and 4790) on 10.8.5 and 10.9.2 and they all get stuck with the same "bluetooth transport" error on boot, when intel GFX enabled in bios. I get lots of "object does not exist" errors during compilation. It's a clean dsdt with only dtgp irq's smbus and lpc fixes, all the other patches compiles successfully except HD4000 or HD4600.  Right now it's a B85MD3H with 4790 on 10.8.5 iMac14,2 identifier, and this is what i get on compilation:

nYleAxz.png

if you don't give us your config we could not help you. 

Board tested:

Cpu:

Video card:

OSX version

Emu you're using iMac, mac mini etc...

Fred

if you don't give us your config we could not help you. 

Board tested: B85MD3H

Cpu: i7-4790

Video card: HD4600 only

OSX version 10.8.5

Emu: iMac14,2

Fred

Done.

Thanks in advance:)

i've extract from bios dsdt and ssdt.

i've include patch for hd4600, it is at the end of dsdt.

don't rename GFX0 to IGPU because device is in ssdt. 

attachicon.gifxlr-B85MD3H.zip

Fred

Followed the instructions, used a new FakeSMC with your DSDT and everything is still the same. When intel gfx enebled in bios - i get a bluetooth error.

Tried DVI and HDMI ports, tried with and without additional Nvidia card, tried 32 and 64MB video memory in BIOS, tried making the intel graphics primary and secondary in bios, i don't know what else i can try. I can try a different motherboard but i'm pretty sure the result will be the same...

Maybe it has something to do with device id's, or framebuffers? Maybe something needs to be injected into intel gfx kexts? Is there anyone else here who really managed to make HD4600 to work with OZ?

TV3OgBx.jpg

Followed the instructions, used a new FakeSMC with your DSDT and everything is still the same. When intel gfx enebled in bios - i get a bluetooth error.

Tried DVI and HDMI ports, tried with and without additional Nvidia card, tried 32 and 64MB video memory in BIOS, tried making the intel graphics primary and secondary in bios, i don't know what else i can try. I can try a different motherboard but i'm pretty sure the result will be the same...

Maybe it has something to do with device id's, or framebuffers? Maybe something needs to be injected into intel gfx kexts? Is there anyone else here who really managed to make HD4600 to work with OZ?

TV3OgBx.jpg

Can you post your bios here ?

Fred

I had a trouble when i copy DSDT in efi partition, it seems that system can't load it

Actually this time i'm pretty sure it gets loaded, because i can see the changes with and without dsdt.

For example: if i make a dsdt with patched lpc and put it into efi partition, after reboot i can see the lpc.kext getting loaded in kextstat.

Ow, here it is: attachicon.gifB85MD3H_894.F12.zip :)

FakeSmc Kozlec does not work with 894M ;) so it will not boot.

I suppose you don't see this line at boot : FakeSMC v6.8.1307 Copyright 2014 netkas, slice, usr-sse2, kozlek, navi, THe KiNG, RehabMan. All rights reserved.

Modules OZ are in strange place ! first time i see that

No patched DSDT in your bios, i suppose you put it in quo directory.

OzDefault set to Mac Pro 3,1 ...

Are you sure that your system booting with OZ loader ? Do you have another boot loader installed ?

It should be really interesting for you to try clover before OZ, it will be easier because you can mod at boot, use usb stick.

Fred

I'm using the FakeSMC that ammoune78 recommended right here...

That volume has enough space for all the modules, other volumes are full.

Yes, i put the dsdt into quo directory just to save time. It loads fine from there.

And i changed from MP3,1 to iMac14,2 before i started experimenting with dsdt.

I have a clean formatted ssd with absolutely vanilla installation (using diskmaker x) and no other bootloaders never been installed here.

I'm using the FakeSMC that ammoune78 recommended right here...

That volume has enough space for all the modules, other volumes are full.

Yes, i put the dsdt into quo directory just to save time. It loads fine from there.

And i changed from MP3,1 to iMac14,2 before i started experimenting with dsdt.

I have a clean formatted ssd with absolutely vanilla installation (using diskmaker x) and no other bootloaders never been installed here.

Ok you must also put this kext in quo directory.

Fred

That's what i did, because it refused to boot the other way.

To be honest i think it's a bad idea, seems like the original oz smcemulator does a better job.

Personally i prefer to give up the hardware sensors, and use the smcemulatorkext that doesn't requires duplicating to quo directory.

That's what i did, because it refused to boot the other way.

To be honest i think it's a bad idea, seems like the original oz smcemulator does a better job.

Personally i prefer to give up the hardware sensors, and use the smcemulatorkext that doesn't requires duplicating to quo directory.

Do you see FakeSMC starting in log ?

Fred

Unless you must run 894M I'd recommend using 828M instead. Then you can load FakeSMC and its sensors from the bios and leave the EFI partition alone. If you have to use duplicate kexts in the EFI partition in order for them to load you might as well use Clover.

• Like 1

Unless you must run 894M I'd recommend using 828M instead. Then you can load FakeSMC and its sensors from the bios and leave the EFI partition alone. If you have to use duplicate kexts in the EFI partition in order for them to load you might as well use Clover.

Hi Riley :D !

I have z87x-ud4h!

The Ozmosis 894M work great in this board, with EnhancedFat.ffs, HfsPlus.ffs, PartitionDxe.ffs, FakeSMC6.8.1730.ffs, OzmosisDefaults.ffs, Ozmosis.ffs in Bios. FakeSMC6.8.1730 and all he's Sensors.kext, AppleIntele1000e.kext, IONetworkingFamily.kext, AHCI3rdParty.kext in Efi=>Quo directory, and only the patched AppleHDA.kext in System/ Library/ Extensions/. It boot great, Faster, without any kind of problem, in Verbose mode i don't see any error :yes:. But i think he's problem is DSDT, because i think he use DSDTEditor instead of MacIASL that can use ACPI 5.0, and patches that make problems for FakeSMC to be loaded succesfully, and you can see the error in hes verbose mode picture: FakeSMC return to old......

XLR :D ! Hi!

You can see my oldest post, i had same problem like yours. It's FakeSMC that can't be loaded succesfully, as you can see in this verbose message, FakeSMC return to oldest..., this is why you must think about the patches that you are using. The latest gigabyte boards Z87 chipset, they need only correction of errors and suggestions like Method should be serialized and something like that and some cosmetics like SAT0 patch or EHCI XHCI, ethernet injection, audio injection, but don't need LCP HPET etc... like oldest mobos. you can try to boot OS X without any problem with only one kext, FakeSMC, and as you can see, the HDD's they will not appear in orange. So, use DSDT of yesterday and don't add patches or something, if you need i can add your HDEF ALCxxx and Ethernet.

Leave comment, good luck ^_^ !