Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

I did and 828m misery but did not succeed despair :(

Okey :D !

Excuse me, but GIGABYTE have made for you an :thumbsdown_anim: Fu*****g S**t of BIOS!

Here's first modded BIOS

828M=> With only Ozmosis files and FaceSMC, and all patched SSDT'S for your board and SSDT for your CPU and DSDT:  

And now, here's the second modded BIOS from our friend Aigors  :D  ^_^ 

894M=> Added SSDT for your CPU: 

And here's modified SSDT'S of your board and the DSDT with QUO LOGO: 

Body of SSDT'S PATCHED in RAW.zip

Your Patched DSDT.zip

Body of QUO LOGO.zip

Enjoy friend, and i hope that you tell, it's OKEY AND EVERYTHING ARE WORKING, but for this bios GIGABYTE :thumbsdown_anim:  :(.

Excuse me, but GIGABYTE have made for you an :thumbsdown_anim: Fu*****g S**t of BIOS!

Here's first modded BIOS

828M=> With only Ozmosis files and FaceSMC, and all patched SSDT'S for your board and SSDT for your CPU and DSDT:  attachicon.gifF9-QUO-Z87MD3H-828-OZM-WIN.rom.zip

894M=> Added SSDT for your CPU: attachicon.gifF9-QUO-Z87MD3H-894-OZM-WIN.rom.zip

attachicon.gifBody of SSDT'S PATCHED in RAW.zip

attachicon.gifYour Patched DSDT.zip

attachicon.gifBody of QUO LOGO.zip

Enjoy friend, and i hope that you tell, it's OKEY AND EVERYTHING ARE WORKING, but for this bios GIGABYTE :thumbsdown_anim:  :(.

z87m d3h have atheros legacy oproms + efi one to to delete and a intel lan legacy oproms that can be deleted.

then this bios can be updated using latest http://rghost.net/users/LongSoft/releases/UEFI-BIOS-Updater and this will gain enougs space for ozmosis and dont need to delete anything else than unneeded oproms.

Hope it helps..

• Like 1

Here's first modded BIOS

828M=> With only Ozmosis files and FaceSMC, and all patched SSDT'S for your board and SSDT for your CPU and DSDT:  attachicon.gifF9-QUO-Z87MD3H-828-OZM-WIN.rom.zip

894M=> Added SSDT for your CPU: attachicon.gifF9-QUO-Z87MD3H-894-OZM-WIN.rom.zip

attachicon.gifBody of SSDT'S PATCHED in RAW.zip

attachicon.gifYour Patched DSDT.zip

attachicon.gifBody of QUO LOGO.zip

Thank Friend :D there is a pasta dish for you ;-) but i have one Z87N-WIFI WITH I3-4130T

z87m d3h have atheros legacy oproms + efi one to to delete and a intel lan legacy oproms that can be deleted.

then this bios can be updated using latest http://rghost.net/users/LongSoft/releases/UEFI-BIOS-Updater and this will gain enougs space for ozmosis and dont need to delete anything else than unneeded oproms.

Hope it helps..

I don't know where are these oproms, can you indicate where, so we can help other guy's!

Thank Friend :D there is a pasta dish for you ;-) but i have one Z87N-WIFI WITH I3-4130T

Pasta :drool:   :whistle: ?

:worried_anim: It's a WebyPasta? Or Maily one  :D !

Hi Aigors  :D don't worry!

All SSDT'S and the DSDT are the same for your board for mine and for isimetron, so you can download this last two files in the earlier post: Body of SSDT's and Patched DSDT, but don't put the SSDT because it's for the CPU of isimetron and you don't have the same one. Or You have to go here, download the file, generate your SSDT, upload it so i can put it in your bios file with patched DSDT and other SSDT's.

I'm Searching for your OnBoard-Wifi in the DSDT, it's not there  :no:  :wacko:!

My friend your bios :angry:  file is more tidiest than the z87m-d3h, i can't :no:  put Ozmosis, OzmosisDefaults, SmcEmulatorKext and QUO LOGO  :wacko:  :wallbash: !

Can you delete some unused file from it, and upload it with your CPU SSDT, so i can add the new patched DSDT "because it's not a same as isimetron one" and he's SSDT's with QUO LOGO and Ozmosis files?

• Like 1

i still dont get which raw section that i should replace with ssdt.aml generated by ssdtPRGen

can someone check it for me. tks

Hi!

Upload your Bios file with the generated SSDT with ssdtPRGen  ^_^ !

I don't know where are these oproms, can you indicate where, so we can help other guy's!

this its the efi oprom for atheros card that does not exist on this mobo.

7mhbtgl.png

and here are all legacy oproms.

2yF25mn.png

this board have realtek atheros and intel lan oproms.

in my expirence all can be deleted but vga one its needed if we dont run CSM off.

If we set to boot UEFI only and disable CSM then save bios using @bios then we can delete all oproms from here but then if we enable CSM we will get black screen..Soo vga oprom are important not to delete.

We can gain space but just updating all this oproms using http://rghost.net/users/LongSoft/releases/UEFI-BIOS-Updater becouse never seems to be smaller.

Hope i am clear and it help u guys.

Sry for my bad english.

thanks dear friends for help!!!! :yes::thumbsup_anim: finally put the bios ozmosis gave me xpamamadeus works fine.Thank you all for your efforts

xpamamadeus Has improved his ozmosis bios? :)'m asking because we have the same motherboard.

Thank you all guys!!!!

here my bios ozmosis 894m

https://mega.co.nz/#!f95jkD6D!fm9MDX5yfCo37wjqNAhQwT1bBuUbAmHosvvA3iAdVs0

no new ozmosis from me sry.

I am on Apple Mac mini "Core i5" 2.5 (Mid-2011) until new haswell refresh come to my home.

Hi! Here's attachicon.gifH87NWIFI.F5.zip

hi Thanks :thumbsup_anim:

and should i hex edit  in 22046D50-F390-498C-92E5-5BA4F8E7F8B6 (SAT0 to SATA) and AAA99A23-13B6-4C31-BB8B-299E8EC04FA4 (PEG0 to P0P2, PEGP to GFX0, PEG1 to P0PA, PEG2 to P0PB, GFX0 to IGPU)?

Which dsdt should i use? my own dsdt or mod mac14,2 dsdt..

sorry for bad english

hi Thanks :thumbsup_anim:

and should i hex edit  in 22046D50-F390-498C-92E5-5BA4F8E7F8B6 (SAT0 to SATA) and AAA99A23-13B6-4C31-BB8B-299E8EC04FA4 (PEG0 to P0P2, PEGP to GFX0, PEG1 to P0PA, PEG2 to P0PB, GFX0 to IGPU)?

Which dsdt should i use? my own dsdt or mod mac14,2 dsdt..

sorry for bad english

Hi!

Here's your patched DSDT, with other SSDT's, check them to know what's new:  Your Patched DSDT.zip  Body of SSDT'S PATCHED in RAW.zip

you have to put them in your bios, if you don't need, download only the first DSDT that i've posted earlier with no SSDT's patched to work easily!

Good luck  ;) !

hi!!!guys can help me?
my ozmosis bios 894m not work sleep my  Systems
The way we built the Bios that:

What is HW acceleration  :whistle:  :wacko: ? Excuse me!  Maybe it's Graphics acceleration? If it's i havent made it in DSDT but in SSDT4, you must add GFX0 in P0P2. Or you can wait 1 hour i can made the SSDT, 2,3 and 4 with DSDT! 

NOTE: This will work with OS X even with Windows  :yes:  :D  ^_^

Okey! This will work with Z87 Chipset Series.

You have two choices:

1- Use 1 DSDT without changing the content of the SSDT's.

2- Use 1 DSDT, SSDT, 2, 3, 4, with modified PM, PEG0=>P0P2 + GFX0, PEG1=>P0PA, PEG2=>P0PB, SAT0=>SATA.

The two choices work well with OS X and Windows.

I- DSDT

zip.gif  DSDT.aml.zip   13.38KB   7 downloads

II- DSDT, SSDT, 2, 3, 4. 

zip.gif  DSDT.aml.zip   13.37KB   7 downloads

post-334538-0-86297800-1399205964_thumb.    post-334538-0-47526500-1399206020_thumb.

A- You have to extract Body of these modules in the pictures, open it with a HexEditor of your choice, copy content of each one and paste it in a new hex file and rename  it SSDT first picture, SSDT 2, 3, 4 second picture, then save it.

B- Now you have to generate SSDT: LINK, copy the content of generated ssdt.aml and paste it in the RAW module for SSDT in second picture, save it and replace Body of your Bios file with this one. 

C- Now you have to rename SAT0 of the two first module in the second picture with SATA and live SAT1 as is, make it "exactly like the Step B".

D- Finally, you have to rename PEG0 with P0P2, PEGP with GFX0, PEG1 with P0PA, PEG2 with P0PB, GFX0 with IGPU of the third module in the second picture, make it "exactly like the Step B".

Enjoy

Can you make your my Bios to be received in sleep?
my bios here: https://mega.co.nz/#!jo5BRACT!QvzTUhhEYtl_J7tQF3aFMZOCP7znskZx28kM4O7ANUc

This one work perfectly for me, because it's a clone of mine, i changed only HDEF and GIGE section!

No problem there: Sleep, Wake work perfectly, there's only sound not working after wake, everything work, i explained all that you have to do clearly, but i don't know what you did for your bios my friend. You can try working with native bios, it's easier for you!

Hello,

FakeSMC kozlek working with 894M, with this trick.

Put FakeSMC.ffs  in bios and put FakeSMC.kext in quo directory.

When you pult FakeSMC.ffs alone in BIOS, it does not load.

If you remove it, and put alone FakeSMC.kext in quo directory you get kernel panic.

I think it's just because FakeSMC from Kozlec does init in different way.

Fred

• Like 2

Hello,

FakeSMC kozlek working with 894M, with this trick.

Put FakeSMC.ffs  in bios and put FakeSMC.kext in quo directory.

When you pult FakeSMC.ffs alone in BIOS, it does not load.

If you remove it, and put alone FakeSMC.kext in quo directory you get kernel panic.

I think it's just because FakeSMC from Kozlec does init in different way.

Fred

Hi FredWst ^_^ !
Should i put FakeSMC.kext in: \Efi\Quo\Darwin\Extensions, or :\Efi\Quo\Darwin\Extensions\Common\, and can i put also my network kext? I'm on 828M and don't use any kext in EFI partition or even in System\Library\Extensions, all my kexts are in .ffs on Bios. 

Aigors Hi :D ! Do you have modded your Bios or not!

Because i don't receive your answer, if it's not, i will make it for you :yes: !

Ammoune :D now i',m in modify stage  i had a lot of work to do it in my workplace, migrate vmware cluster and installing xendesktop  :wallbash:

:help: only today i had a spare time to try 

If you have enough room to put network kext in your bios, do it, so you can restore system by bios without reinstalling 

Hi FredWst ^_^ !
Should i put FakeSMC.kext in: \Efi\Quo\Darwin\Extensions, or :\Efi\Quo\Darwin\Extensions\Common\, and can i put also my network kext? I'm on 828M and don't use any kext in EFI partition or even in System\Library\Extensions, all my kexts are in .ffs on Bios. 

Aigors Hi :D ! Do you have modded your Bios or not!

Because i don't receive your answer, if it's not, i will make it for you :yes: !

Be careful if you're using KextToFfs -> don't rename FakeSMC.kext because it will not have the good id witch must be 1.

ONLY for 894M

You must put FakeSMC.kext in Efi\Quo\Darwin\Extensions\Common\ and FakeSMC.ffs must be the same. 

it's just a solution for those who absolutely want Kozlec kext with monitor kext. (they also should be in Efi\Quo\Darwin\Extensions\Common\)

For you in 828M you can put all kexts in bios.

Fred

• Like 1

here is it 

Okey friend :D ! Here's!

There's no Kexts.ffs and no FakeSMC.ffs, you need to put them. There's only patched DSDT and SSDT'S with QUO LOGO and EnHancedFat, HfsPlus, PartitionDxe and Ozmosis894M. I don't know how to solve the Sound at the Wake problem, but if you find any solution :whistle: , i will appreciate it.

QUO BIOS:                                                                                                                  SSDT's and DSDT:

Body of SSDT'S PATCHED in RAW.zip

it works! :D  i'm writing with your bios, i have to try to install windows in uefi mode and another little thing, try to reinstall OSX from scratch, i have several osx version, 10.6.8, 10.8  i make some tests and report