Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

it depends where the cards inside.

look in your ioreg where it is.

Hi truesoldier :D  ^_^ !

Thanks for a fast reply, here's my ioreg attached, please look  :drool: !

Everiday i change the DSDT, now i'm using this attached one and with he's ioreg, but i don't know why Windows won't boot :wacko:.

DSDT.aml.zip

here try this

if it does not work,it is perhaps on the size of the dsdt.

your iCloud should actually work?

Excuse my english truesoldier, like i said before, the GIGE Device work with iCloud only if i put it in Scope _SB.PCI0. But what i want, is to put it in Scope _SB.PCI0.RP0X like a real mac you know, same way for IGPU when i put it in Scope_SB.PCI0 don't work only if i make a already patched one from toleda for example. It take me 3 days of flashing bios with different ways, and maybe now it's a 30th time that i've flashed the bios. i'm really very  :sick:, because 4 or 5 ours for sleep every day and it's not enough  :wacko: .

Excuse my english truesoldier, like i said before, the GIGE Device work with iCloud only if i put it in Scope _SB.PCI0. But what i want, is to put it in Scope _SB.PCI0.RP0X like a real mac you know, same way for IGPU when i put it in Scope_SB.PCI0 don't work only if i make a already patched one from toleda for example. It take me 3 days of flashing bios with different ways, and maybe now it's a 30th time that i've flashed the bios. i'm really very  :sick:, because 4 or 5 ours for sleep every day and it's not enough  :wacko: .

you can't  put it in the Scope RP0X it has no place,just leave it in Scope _SB.PCI0.

you should rather sleep off :sorcerer:

Good luck :angel:

• Like 1

you can't  put it in the Scope RP0X it has no place,just leave it in Scope _SB.PCI0.

you should rather sleep off :sorcerer:

Good luck :angel:

Hi truesoldier!

when i tell the RP0X it means RP01 or RP02 etc..., because i was looking in your patched DSDT and original one it's same like that i have in Scope _SB.PCI0=> Device GLAN in patched RP03=>Device GIGE, in Ozmosis 894M same Scope _SB.PCI0=> DEVICE GLAN, in patched one RP05=>Device GIGE. This is what i need to do, add Device GIGE in Scope _SB.PCI0.RP02 or RP03or RP04 etc.... :rolleyes:  

Hi truesoldier!

when i tell the RP0X it means RP01 or RP02 etc..., because i was looking in your patched DSDT and original one it's same like that i have in Scope _SB.PCI0=> Device GLAN in patched RP03=>Device GIGE, in Ozmosis 894M same Scope _SB.PCI0=> DEVICE GLAN, in patched one RP05=>Device GIGE. This is what i need to do, add Device GIGE in Scope _SB.PCI0.RP02 or RP03or RP04 etc.... :rolleyes:  

hi

the problem is your GLAN device has Name (_ADR, 0x00190000) and not  Name (_ADR, Zero).

So as IMEI Device Name (_ADR, 0x00160000) for example you can not do in there.

RP01,RP02,RP03 ,RP04,RP05 are for pci cards that you receive in your pc like WIFI card ,you can use Broadcom LAN Card or Other OSX Compatible if you want device GIGI in RP0X.

sorry for my bad English

Good luck

• Like 1

Hi all,

i've worked on 894M and i'm proud to said that it works with no trouble.

What's the issue for all of you ?

One thing important is to configure bios correctly when you're using a video pci-e card.

i've found the way to setup uuid correctly.

We need to modify bios with last amibcp tools rev 4.55.0070 and insert all value needed.

if someone is interresting, i will do a how to or will explain in live on the forum.

Fred

• Like 3

Panas are you using some z87 chipset? If yes, i have tha same problem ,if i try to start a clean installation ,if you dont have a disk hfs formatted,you get kp

Panas are you using some z87 chipset? If yes, i have tha same problem ,if i try to start a clean installation ,if you dont have a disk hfs formatted,you get kp

No z87.I have a z77-ds3h.

I did not had any problems with clean install.Before osx my disks were ntfs and installation was very smooth  

The problem I had with 894M was a KP immediately on boot if I inserted any FakeSMC sensor plugin.

Is there any way to insert the UUID via the OzmosisDefaults.plist?

i have been able to change my UUID like this:

Change UUID in bios with dmiedit there is another way to change with amibcp will explain later.

sudo nvram -c

sudo nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:platform-uuid=

reboot

And your UUID will be here calculated with UUID from bios :)

i made the test with clover uuid injection and i get the same UUID in profiler than Ozmosis. :)

Is there any way to insert the UUID via the OzmosisDefaults.plist? 

Yes i think must do some test.

Fred

hi

the problem is your GLAN device has Name (_ADR, 0x00190000) and not  Name (_ADR, Zero).

So as IMEI Device Name (_ADR, 0x00160000) for example you can not do in there.

RP01,RP02,RP03 ,RP04,RP05 are for pci cards that you receive in your pc like WIFI card ,you can use Broadcom LAN Card or Other OSX Compatible if you want device GIGI in RP0X.

sorry for my bad English

Good luck

Hi truesoldier :D  ! Thanks for the explanation :yes: , now i'm sure that i'll forget the GIGE in RP0X, because i've understand it  :thumbsup_anim: . Your English is clear my friend, as my favorite einstein in your avatar. "the pioneer of modern science ^_^   :wink_anim: "

i have been able to change my UUID like this:

Change UUID in bios with dmiedit there is another way to change with amibcp will explain later.

sudo nvram -c

sudo nvram 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:platform-uuid=

reboot

And your UUID will be here calculated with UUID from bios :)

Fre

By UUID you mean Hardware UUID in Profiler ?

If yes then whats the point change it ,what is the benefit ?

By UUID you mean Hardware UUID in Profiler ?

If yes then whats the point change it ,what is the benefit ?

Yes i mean Hardware UUID.

benefit i don't know except to keep the same if you come from clover.

Fred

Hi all,

i've worked on 894M and i'm proud to said that it works with no trouble.

What's the issue for all of you ?

One thing important is to configure bios correctly when you're using a video pci-e card.

i've found the way to setup uuid correctly.

We need to modify bios with last amibcp tools rev 4.55.0070 and insert all value needed.

if someone is interresting, i will do a how to or will explain in live on the forum.

Fred

Hi Fred! I'm very interested on how to do it  :drool:

I've seen earlier in one post that said, we can change the value of SMBios in the bios with dmiedit from dos, i've tested it with Ozmosis 894M but doesn't work, maybe i did something wrong.