Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

AmiBoardInfo has not been extract correctly. you must extract body of AmiBoardInfo (PE32) see post on page 36 http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/291655-ozmosis/page-36

Fred

Hi,

Minor bug fixe when checking header.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/idszglyuk0p1wis/Dsdt2Bios-r0.4.5.zip

Fred

Annex follows AmiBoardInfo.ffs extracted correctly.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkn7fq0mqxhfptw/AmiBoardInfo.ffs

Not good, you do extract body of Compressed section.

You must do extract body of PE32+ image section.

Fred

Hi,

Add possibility to extract DSDT just by dragging AmiBoardInfo.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r5evxwsgqx2gipk/Dsdt2Bios-r0.4.6.zip

Fred

• Like 1

Hi Israel FERNANDES!

As FredWst said  ^_^! You need to extract it exactly like this :D , IF YOU DON'T NEED TO WASTE YOUR TIME :yes: .

Follow this picture: post-334538-0-62587100-1398271786_thumb.png

Ok here's yours patched AmiBoardInfo.ffs, you need to replace it exactly like this picture attachicon.gifReplace as is...png to your bios :yes:  :D .

Tanks Bro. 

How did you inject a larger than the original DSDT?

Does anyone have the newest modules Ozmosis? I use the 828M, but have problems with the 894m.

• Like 1

Tanks Bro. 

Does anyone have the newest modules Ozmosis? I use the 828M, but have problems with the 894m.

Dsdt2Bios.

i suggest you to read   :wallbash: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/291655-ozmosis/page-36

i suggest you to read    :wallbash:http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/291655-ozmosis/

Fred

• Like 1

Dsdt2Bios.

i suggest you to read   :wallbash: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/291655-ozmosis/page-36

i suggest you to read    :wallbash:http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/291655-ozmosis/

Fred

The version on the Topic is 739M.

whenever I generate my AmiBoardinfo when I replace it gives this error. The guid is wrong.

Hi Israel Fernandes!

Here's the Steps to follow:

1- Download the Bios from GIGABYTE.

2- Open it with UEFITool.

3- Inside of AmiBoardInfo there's "PE32+ image section" as same as the picture Step 1, that you need to extract it as "Extract Body", save it in a folder on your Desktop.

post-334538-0-38179000-1398425618_thumb.png

4- Now download 010 editor Mac version and open your extracted AmiBoardInfo.bin with it=>010Editor.

5- Locate the "DSDT" word in this file and select the same section in the two pictures "start and finish", copy it and paste it as Hex, the you need to save it as DSDT.aml file.

post-334538-0-10997300-1398423376_thumb.png  post-334538-0-95381700-1398423406_thumb.png

6- You need to patch your DSDT.

7- Now download the latest edition of FredWst tool "Dsdt2Bios.app", open it and Drag your Patched DSDT.aml and AmiBoardInfo.bin to this app.

post-334538-0-85960500-1398423440_thumb.png  post-334538-0-81166800-1398423460_thumb.png

8- A new AmiBoardInfo.bin and DSDT-Original.aml will appear in your Desktop, this what we need, just re-open your Bios with UEFITool and inside the AmiBoardInfo re-select the PE32+ Image Section, select it and now you need to click on replace body as the picture, and you are done.

post-334538-0-10458200-1398423493_thumb.png

Easy!  :D  ^_^  :yes:

:hammer:  :hammer:  :hammer:  Special :thanks_speechbubble:  to :king: FredWst  :thumbsup_anim:

Hi friends, i would like to share with you my last crazier DSDT Bios Mod.

OK, i know   :yes: ! i'm crazy   :D    :drool:    :hysterical: , so here's the what:

I've downloaded the Original DSDT extracted from real iMac14,2, and i've copied the entire DSDT and past it over mine, then i've only replaced he's device with mine, and deleted SMC and RTC section from the scope_SB.PCI0.LPCB. I've replaced SSDT's of my board with the SSDT's of the iMac14,2, then i've replaced my SSDT generated by PikeAlpha ssdtPRGen.sh-master, and now it's working "good", there's Sleep that don't work correctly. Ok here's  my real patched iMac14,2 DSDT attached System DSDT.dsl.zip.

• Like 1

I've downloaded the Original DSDT extracted from real iMac14,2, and i've copied the entire DSDT and past it over mine, then i've only replaced he's device with mine, and deleted SMC and RTC section from the scope_SB.PCI0.LPCB. I've replaced SSDT's of my board with the SSDT's of the iMac14,2, then i've replaced my SSDT generated by PikeAlpha ssdtPRGen.sh-master, and now it's working "good", there's Sleep that don't work correctly. Ok here's  my real patched iMac14,2 DSDT attached attachicon.gifSystem DSDT.dsl.zip.

hi,good work ;)

for sleep you need to delete EC Device and (ALS0) not needed it is only for iMac Backlight-Display.

• Like 1

Hi friends, i need help, i'm totaly noob about DSDT editing, but i would like merge quo dsdt with my own for gaz77mxd3h-th coan someone help me? 

Many thanks 

Hi Israel Fernandes!

3- Inside of AmiBoardInfo there's "PE32+ image section" as same as the picture Step 1, that you need to extract it as "Extract Body", save it in a folder on your Desktop.

attachicon.gifStep 1.png

4- Now download 010 editor Mac version and open your extracted AmiBoardInfo.bin with it=>010Editor.

5- Locate the "DSDT" word in this file and select the same section in the two pictures "start and finish", copy it and paste it as Hex, the you need to save it as DSDT.aml file.

attachicon.gifDSDT start.png  attachicon.gifDSDT finish.png

7- Now download the latest edition of FredWst tool "Dsdt2Bios.app", open it and Drag your Patched DSDT.aml and AmiBoardInfo.bin to this app.

attachicon.gifDsdt2Bios.png  attachicon.gifDrag and Drop.png

8- A new AmiBoardInfo.bin and DSDT-Original.aml will appear in your Desktop, this what we need, just re-open your Bios with UEFITool and inside the AmiBoardInfo re-select the PE32+ Image Section, select it and now you need to click on replace body as the picture, and you are done.

attachicon.gifFinal Step.png

:hammer:  :hammer:  :hammer:  Special :thanks_speechbubble:  to :king: FredWst  :thumbsup_anim:

OK, i know   :yes: ! i'm crazy   :D    :drool:    :hysterical: , so here's the what:

I've downloaded the Original DSDT extracted from real iMac14,2, and i've copied the entire DSDT and past it over mine, then i've only replaced he's device with mine, and deleted SMC and RTC section from the scope_SB.PCI0.LPCB. I've replaced SSDT's of my board with the SSDT's of the iMac14,2, then i've replaced my SSDT generated by PikeAlpha ssdtPRGen.sh-master, and now it's working "good", there's Sleep that don't work correctly. Ok here's  my real patched iMac14,2 DSDT attached attachicon.gifSystem DSDT.dsl.zip.

"4- Now download 010 editor Mac version and open your extracted AmiBoardInfo.bin with it=>010Editor.

5- Locate the "DSDT" word in this file and select the same section in the two pictures "start and finish", copy it and paste it as Hex, the you need to save it as DSDT.amlfile."

With last version of Dsdt2Bios, drag and drop AmiBoardInfo.bin, it will extract dsdt for you.

Fred

• Like 1

hI!

Please i want locate the ACPI tables on my GIGABYTE bios board, it will be very useful for me, because i want to update some of them ^_^  :D  :yes: .  BIG THANKS :thanks_speechbubble: 

Hi friends, i need help, i'm totaly noob about DSDT editing, but i would like merge quo dsdt with my own for gaz77mxd3h-th coan someone help me?

Many thanks

I think it would be better to use quo dsdt along with one from a real mac as "templates".

I ve also started something similar.

First i applied part of pjalm patch to correct compilation errors and i relocate scopes and devices to fit the structure of quo and a mac mini 6,2 dsdt.

Second apply some of pjalm's patches from his gigabyte repo manually and combine them with quo's logic in order to have a more generic dsdt that can also be used on windows.

Also pay attention to device renames cause as already mentioned some of them must not be renamed for windows compatibility see how quo is naming them.also as fred pointed in z77 ds3h sat0 is referenced in ssdt so its not a good idea to rename it to sata in dsdt or if you do you must also rename it in ssdt.

Im also a noob in dsdt but this is how i did it.someone with better knowledge please advice.

My biggest problem is how to track non existing devices in dsdt and delete them.For instance i know from Fred that Glan and sat01 devices does not exist in z77ds3h but i think there others but how can we find them?

A liitle update:as i googled about how to identify non existing devices in dsdt i found this

http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=924&view=findpost&p=4986

In post 21 laqk explains how to track missing devices and furthermore how to track existing devices not present in dsdt that will help.

• Like 1

Hi Israel Fernandes!

attachicon.gifStep 1.png

attachicon.gifDSDT start.png  attachicon.gifDSDT finish.png

attachicon.gifDsdt2Bios.png  attachicon.gifDrag and Drop.png

attachicon.gifFinal Step.png

exactly the way I was doing, but always the same error occurs. I'm using version 0.4.4 dsdt2bios.

as we tell you, you have to save pe32 body this is the file AmiBoardInfo.bin that contain DSDT, use latest dsdt2bios, launch it and drag the file onto dsdt2bios on desktop you obtain DSDT 

can you show us howto?  :yes:

is test on Z77 not Z87,and the 3D Mode don't work!you can delete the 3D Mode (6B389ACF-5B9A-445C-BFE7-35D608C4CE56) module for more free space if you want.

1.you need to extract from Quo Bios AMITSE(B1DA0ADF-4F77-4070-A88E-BFFE1C60529A) the PES32+ image Section and replace it with yours.

2.and GTSE module(EFCB2FDB-0662-4A59-A5D7-03033EA97CAE) from Quo Bios .

3. flash and Happy :trumpet:

• Like 2

Hi all!

Please, i have two problems:

1- impossible to get Device GIGE working with iCloud :no: , even if i put it in RPXX   :wallbash:  :help:  !

2- Boot into Windows, here's my Two DSDT's, please have a look.

DSDT of my board DSDT.aml.zip

DSDT of real iMac 14,2 patched DSDT.aml.zip 

DSDT from Real iMac 14,2 Untouched Real iMac 14,2 DSDT.zip 

Hi all!

Please, i have two problems:

1- impossible to get Device GIGE working with iCloud :no: , even if i put it in RPXX   :wallbash:  :help:  !

2- Boot into Windows, here's my Two DSDT's, please have a look.

DSDT of my board attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

DSDT of real iMac 14,2 patched attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

DSDT from Real iMac 14,2 Untouched attachicon.gifReal iMac 14,2 DSDT.zip

it depends where the cards inside.

look in your ioreg where it is.

• Like 1