Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

it works! :D  i'm writing with your bios, i have to try to install windows in uefi mode and another little thing, try to reinstall OSX from scratch, i have several osx version, 10.6.8, 10.8  i make some tests and report 

Hi!

This work like charm with Windows UEFI Mode, there's only 10.6.3 CD that don't work with my Board, i don't know how to!

FredWst :blush: !

Please: Can i use other Sensors in Bios with sensors in QUO directory with FakeSMC.kext and .ffs in 894M?  :D  

Be careful if you're using KextToFfs -> don't rename FakeSMC.kext because it will not have the good id witch must be 1.

ONLY for 894M

You must put FakeSMC.kext in Efi\Quo\Darwin\Extensions\Common\ and FakeSMC.ffs must be the same. 

it's just a solution for those who absolutely want Kozlec kext with monitor kext. (they also should be in Efi\Quo\Darwin\Extensions\Common\)

For you in 828M you can put all kexts in bios.

Fred

ammoune78 read this.

Fred

• Like 1

Hi!  ^_^

Can someone look at my DSDT, i've experienced at time only one problem: No sound after Wake! Because i will try to post a Bios Mod for the majority of Z87 GIGABYTE BOARDS with all updated OPROM's, SSDT's, DSDT, QUO LOGO, OZM 894M files and the latest Kozlek FakeSMC.

DSDT.zip

:thanks_speechbubble:

• Like 2

Hi!  ^_^

Can someone look at my DSDT, i've experienced at time only one problem: No sound after Wake! Because i will try to post a Bios Mod for the majority of Z87 GIGABYTE BOARDS with all updated OPROM's, SSDT's, DSDT, QUO LOGO, OZM 894M files and the latest Kozlek FakeSMC.

attachicon.gifDSDT.zip

:thanks_speechbubble:

Hi Friend, i cant look your DSDT you are skilled more then me, but i have an idea.

We can share our talent in several evironement to share the work for build several bios, for example, you are great in DSDT me in integrating and delete uneeded orom, sharing work in several task we can release several gigabyte bios and why not, for other brand like asus and asrock , so, everyone can download and simply flash thats' it

I attach a little program to change ami bios logo 

AMI_ChangeLogo_4.52.0.37.zip

• Like 1

Hi Friend, i cant look your DSDT you are skilled more then me, but i have an idea.

We can share our talent in several evironement to share the work for build several bios, for example, you are great in DSDT me in integrating and delete uneeded orom, sharing work in several task we can release several gigabyte bios and why not, for other brand like asus and asrock , so, everyone can download and simply flash thats' it

I attach a little program to change ami bios logo 

Hi friend :D !

Yes we can do it, but i'm very noob in DSDT editing, but with the truesoldier :yes:  help for my DSDT in earlier posts, now i know something, also with SSDT's, it's a help from FredWst :yes: .

Again :thumbsup_anim:  "Thank's truesoldier & FredWst"  :thumbsup_anim: 

I don't know editing DSDT of ASUS boards, it will be more difficult since i don't an ASUS board to try, and one important point is that Z87 GIGABYTE boards have same bios and DSDT and SSDT'S.

But, do you have problem of sound at wake, with bios that i have made yesterday?

i have several mobo where i can test asrock h77 asus z77n-wifi Gigabyte with thunderbolt on board, but, i have one my friend that have a lot of mobo that he can give me to make some test.

• Like 1

Ok  :D !

But i should resolve the sound problem first, if in this way i can't, then i will make for other boards ;) !

Ok  :D !

But i should resolve the sound problem first, if in this way i can't, then i will make for other boards ;) !

take all the time you need 

• Like 1

I love you truesoldier, i love you :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :hysterical: !

That's what i can tell you, and i think it's enough  :thumbsup_anim:  :D  ^_^ ! It's working, thank's for all your replies from the first one  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

• Like 1

:lol: Bios check Failure ....why?

have you used pmpatch? if yes it's normal, as coderush wrote in thread you have to use another mechanism  to flash your bios, post your modded bios and i check if it's ok or not 

Attached you can see two files, the first one is with ozmosis modules cersion 894 integrated no pmpatched 

the second one it's' the same of first one but pmpatched, as far i know you can flash with internal mobo utility only the first one , if you want flash the second one, you have to use other mechanism as coderush wrote in his thread    http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285444-pmpatch-uefi-patching-utility/

Z87OCFa1.80-OZMO894.zip

Z87OCFa1.80-OZMO894PMPATCHED.zip

have you used pmpatch? if yes it's normal, as coderush wrote in thread you have to use another mechanism to flash your bios, post your modded bios and i check if it's ok or not

Thanks , but my asrock it isn't Z87 OC formula / ac

Mine it is z87 OC formula ..

take all the time you need 

Hi Aigors :D !

Can you try this AmiBoardInfo on your GA-Z87N-WIFI? I want you to make an experience with "Sound and Ethernet I217-V" before and after Flash the MotherBoard :yes: !

Leave me a comment please, before i can post for other boards, thanks  ;) !!!

z87n-wifi.zip

• Like 1

Can you try this AmiBoardInfo on your GA-Z87N-WIFI? I want you to make an experience with "Sound and Ethernet I217-V" before and after Flash the MotherBoard :yes: !

Leave me a comment please, before i can post for other boards, thanks  ;) !!!

attachicon.gifz87n-wifi.zip

Hi Ammoune , what kind of trying do you want i make? do have to reinstall? do i have to check what? network are installed via specific kext and audio too, do i have to remove all the kexts for network and audio and i have to use only your dsdt? 

meanwhile i flash and check what's happen :D

Ok, now i'm using your amibios it seems all is ok 

With specific kexts, audio it's ok even in normal use and even in return to sleep 

Network work very well, now i try to remove audio kext and network kexts 

Without audio kexts and network kexts no audio and no network 

• Like 1

Hi Aigors!

If you look at the DSDT, i've added something into Device GIGE and HDEF, and i've added new Device "ADSP", but for Ozmosis BootLoader it's just to leave more space for other kexts for example!

Hi, attached there is actual rom with update all orom,your lat DSDT SSDT and with mine SSDT obtained with piker's alpha script  and deleted unneeded legacy and uefi rom, i use only intel on board even if i have gigabit athereos onboard i have deleted athereos and realtek stuffs check if you have needed room to put some kexts 

Strange thing, i have one I3-4130, intel site report hd-graphics 4400 but with injected graphics 4600 it works 

Z87N-OZ894-NORTK-WIFI-DSDT-F4.rom.zip

Hi, attached there is actual rom with update all orom,your lat DSDT SSDT and with mine SSDT obtained with piker's alpha script  and deleted unneeded legacy and uefi rom, i use only intel on board even if i have gigabit athereos onboard i have deleted athereos and realtek stuffs check if you have needed room to put some kexts 

Strange thing, i have one I3-4130, intel site report hd-graphics 4400 but with injected graphics 4600 it works 

Can you try testing this last AmiBoardInfo with Windows 8.1, because it's not working for me, there's an "USB Keyboard and Mouse" error :wallbash: !

Can you try testing this last AmiBoardInfo with Windows 8.1, because it's not working for me, there's an "USB Keyboard and Mouse" error :wallbash: !

Hi, Ammoune, have read this? 

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/47032-Ami-Aptio-firmware-(UEFI)-dsdt-firmware-mod/page5?p=806498&viewfull=1#post806498

it seems that it's' possible make a universal DSDT with a sort of if osys = windows then something, else do other 

Hi friends  :D !

Tomorrow i hope, if no problem and if all is going well, i'll post the modified bioses for all the Z87 Serie mother-boards with all latest OPROMS and DSDT, SSDT's with Ozmosis 894M files and FakeSMC.ffs 6.8.1307 from Kozlek , they will work for Windows from Vista until 8.1 and OS X ;) .