Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Below are my patches applied with DBounce. I use OsxAptioFix2 + DevProp as DeviceProperties inject replacement with the help of EfiDevicePathPropertyDatabase.efi, and without "-norelocate". 

<key>Patches</key>
<array>
  <dict>
    <key>Comment</key>
    <string>O - American FW name</string>
    <key>Disabled</key>
    <false/>
    <key>Find</key>
    <data>
    xgUMXQIAAQ==
    </data>
    <key>Name</key>
    <string>o1</string>
    <key>Replace</key>
    <data>
    xgUMXQIAAA==
    </data>
  </dict>
  <dict>
    <key>Comment</key>
    <string>O - DeviceInject Call Ret</string>
    <key>Disabled</key>
    <false/>
    <key>Find</key>
    <data>
    QFVTV0FXSI1sJME=
    </data>
    <key>Name</key>
    <string>o1</string>
    <key>Replace</key>
    <data>
    w5CQkJCQkJCQkJA=
    </data>
  </dict>
  <dict>
    <key>Comment</key>
    <string>O - Disable devprop install protocol</string>
    <key>Disabled</key>
    <false/>
    <key>Find</key>
    <data>
    6GFDAgDoyCQAAA==
    </data>
    <key>Name</key>
    <string>o1</string>
    <key>Replace</key>
    <data>
    kJCQkJDoyCQAAA==
    </data>
  </dict>
</array>

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____
|| U ||| E ||| F ||| T ||| W ||  https://github.com/cecekpawon/UEFTW
||___|||___|||___|||___|||___||  DBounce (r#48 | 2019-02-13 11:34:02)
|/___\|/___\|/___\|/___\|/___\|  On 2019-02-15 10:16:11

00:100 (00:100) | Got Apple boot-args: 'darkwake=0 -v'
00:100 (00:000) | BootArgsOption ('-DBounceOff'): No
00:100 (00:000) | BootArgsOption ('-DBounceDebug'): No
00:100 (00:000) | BootArgsOption ('-DBounceSaveLogCompress'): No
00:100 (00:000) | BootArgsOption ('-DBounceSaveLogToFile'): No
00:100 (00:000) | BootArgsOption ('-DBounceSaveLogToNvram'): No
02:128 (02:028) | Running from: PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1D,0x0)/USB(0x1,0x0)/USB(0x7,0x0)/HD(1,GPT,A4DF0709-A2A1-4493-85A4-2B56B7B78895,0x800,0xF3800)/\EFI\Driver\DBounce.efi
02:128 (00:000) | SelfDirPath = \EFI\Driver
02:669 (00:540) | Get Plist from: NVRAM ... Success
02:669 (00:000) | Parsing plist: ... Success
02:669 (00:000) | Preferences->Off: No
02:669 (00:000) | Preferences->Debug: Yes
02:669 (00:000) | Preferences->SaveLogCompress: No
02:669 (00:000) | Preferences->SaveLogToFile: Yes
02:669 (00:000) | Preferences->SaveLogToNvram: No
02:669 (00:000) | DriversListCount: 37

02:669 (00:000) | Patches: 4 requested
02:669 (00:000) |  - [00]: O - American FW name | o1 | Len: 7 | C6050C5D020001 -> C6050C5D020000
02:669 (00:000) |  - [01]: O - AllocatePages disable overrides | Disabled, skip
02:669 (00:000) |  - [02]: O - DeviceInject Call Ret | o1 | Len: 11 | 405553574157488D6C24C1 -> C390909090909090909090
02:669 (00:000) |  - [03]: O - Disable devprop install protocol | o1 | Len: 10 | E861430200E8C8240000 -> 9090909090E8C8240000
03:170 (00:500) | NoVerbose: No
03:170 (00:000) | DriversPath: NONE ... Ignored
03:183 (00:013) | PdbName: 'AE4C11C8-1D6C-F24E-A183-E1CA36D1A8A9'
03:183 (00:000) | Load Image: \EFI\CLOVER\Driver\Common\HfsPlus.efi ... Success
03:190 (00:006) | PdbName: 'ApfsDriverLoader.dll'
03:691 (00:500) | Load Image: \EFI\Driver\ApfsDriverLoader.efi ... Success
03:698 (00:007) | PdbName: '35628CFC-3CFF-444F-99C1-D5F06A069914'
03:749 (00:050) | Load Image: \EFI\CLOVER\Driver\Darwin\EfiDevicePathPropertyDatabase.efi ... Success
03:770 (00:020) | PdbName: NONE
05:206 (01:436) | Load Image: \EFI\Driver\AcpiPatcher.efi ... Success
05:227 (00:020) | PdbName: NONE
06:653 (01:426) | Load Image: \EFI\Driver\KernextPatcher.efi ... Success
06:660 (00:007) | PdbName: NONE
06:926 (00:266) | Load Image: \EFI\Driver\DevProp.efi ... Success
06:940 (00:013) | PdbName: 'AptioFix.dll'
06:940 (00:000) | Load Image: \EFI\CLOVER\Driver\Darwin\AptioFix2.efi ... Success
07:704 (00:763) | LoaderPath: \EFI\Driver\Oz\o1.efi
07:752 (00:048) | Patching: \EFI\Driver\Oz\o1.efi (o1 - O - American FW name) | Success: 1 replaces done
07:755 (00:002) | Patching: \EFI\Driver\Oz\o1.efi (o1 - O - DeviceInject Call Ret) | Success: 1 replaces done
07:757 (00:002) | Patching: \EFI\Driver\Oz\o1.efi (o1 - O - Disable devprop install protocol) | Success: 1 replaces done
07:757 (00:000) | PdbName: NONE
09:824 (02:067) | Load Image: \EFI\Driver\Oz\o1.efi ... Success
09:824 (00:000) | DBounce: End

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Could some one be so kind as to patch my DSDT File for me . i have extracted it from my running bios with the DSDT2Bois tool

Best Regards

Baldy_man

DSDT-Original.aml

Many thanks for sharing your patches.

To avoid the need of DBounce, I applied them against Ozmosis.efi directly.

Then I replaced OsxAptioFixDrv.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi and after a ozmosis reset, booting without "-norelocate" was possible.

Next was to replace Ozmosis from inside the rom and putting OsxAptioFix2Drv.ffs into it.

After flashing my new rom file, I start smiling and I didn't stop until now :)

My HD4600 is back!

With the help of DarBoot and ApfsLoader, the F12 boot menu selection for HighSierra and Mojave is working, too.

And with DevProb I get rid of "igfxskipdp=3" ;)

Again, many, many thanks!

1 hour ago, uglyJoe said:

Many thanks for sharing your patches.

To avoid the need of DBounceI applied them against Ozmosis.efi directly.

Then I replaced OsxAptioFixDrv.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi and after a ozmosis reset, booting without "-norelocate" was possible.

Next was to replace Ozmosis from inside the rom and putting OsxAptioFix2Drv.ffs into it.

After flashing my new rom file, I start smiling and I didn't stop until now :)

My HD4600 is back!

With the help of DarBoot and ApfsLoader, the F12 boot menu selection for HighSierra and Mojave is working, too.

And with DevProb I get rid of "igfxskipdp=3" ;)

Again, many, many thanks!

Would you be so kind to share you rom and your EFI? :whistle:

It will be very appreciated since I have the HD4600 :wink_anim:

2 hours ago, BALDY_MAN said:

Could some one be so kind as to patch my DSDT File for me . i have extracted it from my running bios with the DSDT2Bois tool

Best Regards

Baldy_man

DSDT-Original.aml

Wait MAN! :wink_anim:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BALDY_MAN said:

Best Regards

Baldy_man

DSDT-Original.aml

Patched, but doesn't contain HDEF + HDAU Layout ID, because it should be in OzmosisDefaults as boot-args, for the latest AppleALC!

DSDT-Original.aml

19 minutes ago, BALDY_MAN said:

@ammoune78. Thank you so much for your help. i will add it to  my bios and test it

You're welcome my friend! This DSDT, is not intended to be inserted into the bios. Extaction procedure is the same, but it needs to be decompiled with the other ACPI files, such as, SaSsdt, Ther_rvp, Sata_Table, Ide_Table, Isct_Table CpuSsdt, and etc .... And, you have to use the AcpiPatcher, especially for GFX0 and PEGP. When i decide to put patched ACPI, i extract them all from the BIOS, so all of them will have the same Disassembler and Compiler version, which is a very important thing, because on the bios is not same as, read just by the OS from the ESP.

@ammoune78. i have jumped the gun.(i added to  the bios before your post) and . and im now trying to re flash to a back up as it did boot up but it as stopped the graphics card ports working only DVI. working But it was my fault . some importent things i need to learn and understand better before my experimentation. thanks again for your help and interest

13 minutes ago, BALDY_MAN said:

@ammoune78. i have jumped the gun.(i added to  the bios before your post) and . and im now trying to re flash to a back up as it did boot up but it as stopped the graphics card ports working only DVI. working But it was my fault . some importent things i need to learn and understand better before my experimentation. thanks again for your help and interest

Yes, but if the working graphics Card ports are only the DVI, you maybe have to put some details on the PEGP Device. Because as you can see, in the patched DSDT, i didn't added something into it, just the "AAPL, slot-name" and "hda-gfx" args. You have maybe to set, into the OzmosisDefaults: DisableAtiInjection : false, AtiFramebuffer : Your Working One. This patch i used for your DSDT, is excactly the same i used for my previous GA-Z97M-DS3H, coupled with the SAPPHIRE TOXIC R9 280X and the GIGABYTE AORUS RX 570. So, check your OzmosisDefaults settings, and use as i said, AcpiPatcher, to rename Devices. Remove the serials from the OzmosisDefaults and upload it. But, i think, the better is to try first a single or double SSDT's, one for Devices, and the other for CPU Power Management. After that all to be done, you can go for BIOS, now for sure, it will work.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:23 AM, ammoune78 said:

Yes, but if the working graphics Card ports are only the DVI, you maybe have to put some details on the PEGP Device. Because as you can see, in the patched DSDT, i didn't added something into it, just the "AAPL, slot-name" and "hda-gfx" args. You have maybe to set, into the OzmosisDefaults: DisableAtiInjection : false, AtiFramebuffer : Your Working One. This patch i used for your DSDT, is excactly the same i used for my previous GA-Z97M-DS3H, coupled with the SAPPHIRE TOXIC R9 280X and the GIGABYTE AORUS RX 570. So, check your OzmosisDefaults settings, and use as i said, AcpiPatcher, to rename Devices. Remove the serials from the OzmosisDefaults and upload it. But, i think, the better is to try first a single or double SSDT's, one for Devices, and the other for CPU Power Management. After that all to be done, you can go for BIOS, now for sure, it will work.

@ammoune78. please for give my late reply. i had a problem with the desplay port cable it developed a fault. and would not talk to the monitor  i have now got a new one today. and the display port works.  so i will add the dstd to the bios as it is to try it out first.and see how it works first as a start point. ok   i tryed the bios again with the added Patched file  DSDT and Desplay ports do not work . i have added a folder with both bioses in for you to look at if you wish 

thanks again so much for you help and time

WORKING DP Port and not working dp port bios.zip

Edited by BALDY_MAN
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, BALDY_MAN said:

@ammoune78. please for give my late reply. i had a problem with the desplay port cable it developed a fault. and would not talk to the monitor  i have now got a new one today. and the display port works.  so i will add the dstd to the bios as it is to try it out first.and see how it works first as a start point. ok   i tryed the bios again with the added Patched file  DSDT and Desplay ports do not work . i have added a folder with both bioses in for you to look at if you wish 

thanks again so much for you help and time 

I don't know what you putted in the attachment above, but the size of the zip is 216 bytes, and it extract nothing :worried_anim: .

On 2/8/2019 at 4:58 AM, cecekpawon said:

@witjojo

*) Theres another options to save the log besides SaveLogToFile (SaveLogToDeviceTree / SaveLogToNvram) that you can get it later from OS.
**) The driver will create a log file on first ESP found, in case you have more than one ESP installed. Or on same directory as driver was loaded from disk.
***) You are correct (1), it will create a log file when you are booting to Windows.
****) You are correct (2), you still have another kexts (IntelMausi etc) to load from EFI folder. And from your log, Ozmosis already done injecting em all flawlessly. KernextPatcher seems failed to patch the kernel for you.
*****) Sadly, I dont another OS / machine to do some test for you, only me here with 1 and only pc + macos ver. Perhaps someone can help you. The thing that you might want to try is to load the driver from ESP (with bcfg / DBounce) instead of FV as comparison.

I've used SaveLogToNvram and created a file with nvram -p (nvram_Yosemite.txt). I attached it.

I replaced the keys with XXX. So there are no personal parts in it. Nothing is found in the NVRam from the log.

Is it right that KernextPatcher failed to patch the kernel? Why is not Yosemite and El Capitan working?

Maybe others can help too?

nvram_Yosemite.txt

Edited by witjojo

23 hours ago, ammoune78 said:

I don't know what you putted in the attachment above, but the size of the zip is 216 bytes, and it extract nothing :worried_anim: .

sorry for the late reply i have re uploaded the file. for you to look at. i made a mistake i have edited the file in my post as well

57 minutes ago, BALDY_MAN said:

sorry for the late reply i have re uploaded the file. for you to look at. i made a mistake i have edited the file in my post as well

Insert this OzmosisDefaults as is in the Bios, and don't change something into it, with the patched DSDT i've made. Try and report back, but don't change any setting on the OzmosisDefaults. Because you have to use iMac 15,1, as you own AMD card. You can insert either raw as is from Insert Body, or, insert .plist as from insert body but use the selector to change insert raw to other then choose your plist file, UEFITool will convert the plist to raw itself. 

0zmosisDefaults.plist

0zmosisDefaults.raw

@witjojo

The log would be on "nvram 99665243-5AED-4D57-92AF-8C785FBC7558:KernextPatcherLog".

#!/bin/bash

guid="99665243-5AED-4D57-92AF-8C785FBC7558"
label="KernextPatcherLog"

cdir=$(cd "$(dirname "${BASH_SOURCE[0]}")" && pwd)

VAR=$(nvram ${guid}:${label})

echo $VAR | php -R 'echo urldecode($argn);' > "${cdir}/${label}.txt"

Please give another try with attached file below.

I cant test it since I only have one and only 10.13.6 installed right now.

99665243-5AED-4D57-92AF-8C785FBC7558.ffs.zip

On 2/18/2019 at 1:24 PM, ammoune78 said:

Insert this OzmosisDefaults as is in the Bios, and don't change something into it, with the patched DSDT i've made. Try and report back, but don't change any setting on the OzmosisDefaults. Because you have to use iMac 15,1, as you own AMD card. You can insert either raw as is from Insert Body, or, insert .plist as from insert body but use the selector to change insert raw to other then choose your plist file, UEFITool will convert the plist to raw itself. 

0zmosisDefaults.plist

0zmosisDefaults.raw

@Ammoune78 i did as you instructed. i added the 0zmosisDefaults and the dstd file and the DP ports now work THANK YOU very much of all the  help you have given me

Very best regards

Baldy

Edited by BALDY_MAN

5 minutes ago, BALDY_MAN said:

@Ammoune78 i did as you instructed. i added the 0zmosisDefaults and the dstd file and the DP ports now work THANK YOU very much of all the  help you have given me

Very best regards

Baldy

Now you only have to generate new iMac 15,1 serial and use shake button, using CloverConfigurator, save the plist file, and insert it into the bios.

20 hours ago, cecekpawon said:

@witjojo

The log would be on "nvram 99665243-5AED-4D57-92AF-8C785FBC7558:KernextPatcherLog".

#!/bin/bash

guid="99665243-5AED-4D57-92AF-8C785FBC7558"
label="KernextPatcherLog"

cdir=$(cd "$(dirname "${BASH_SOURCE[0]}")" && pwd)

VAR=$(nvram ${guid}:${label})

echo $VAR | php -R 'echo urldecode($argn);' > "${cdir}/${label}.txt"

Please give another try with attached file below.

I cant test it since I only have one and only 10.13.6 installed right now.

99665243-5AED-4D57-92AF-8C785FBC7558.ffs.zip

@cecekpawon

I replaced the KernextPatcher with your File 99665243-5AED-4D57-92AF-8C785FBC7558.ffs.zip in my ROM.

And here is the log file from "nvram 99665243-5AED-4D57-92AF-8C785FBC7558:KernextPatcherLog":

nvram_Yosemite.log

For comparison, I attached the log file when I boot Sierra:

nvram_Sierra.log

Also attached to my KernextPatcher.plist:

KernextPatcher.plist

Can you help again?

Edited by witjojo

There is a new KxldUnmap patch for 10.14.4+ https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/code/HEAD/tree/rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/kext_inject.c#l687

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>KernelToPatch</key>
	<array>
		<dict>
			<key>Comment</key>
			<string>KbeMLMav-EXT</string>
			<key>Disabled</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Find</key>
			<data>xugwAAAA6whIid8=</data>
			<key>MatchOS</key>