Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Your small Ozmosis 1479 Bios with DSDT, ALC892 Sound on Mavericks MB 6.1 with HDAEnabler and Yosemite MB 7.2 with HDAEnabler

|003|Ozmosis        |AAE65279-0761-41D1-BA13-4A3C1383603F|006E3800|02FC91|DRVR|
|004|EnhancedFat    |961578FE-B6B7-44C3-AF35-6BC705CD2B1F|00713498|00343A|DRVR|
|005|HfsPlus        |4CF484CD-135F-4FDC-BAFB-1AA104B48D36|007168D8|003712|DRVR|
|006|PartitionDxe   |1FA1F39E-FEFF-4AAE-BD7B-38A070A3B609|00719FF0|0018C4|DRVR|
|007|SmcEmulatorKext|DADE1001-1B31-4FE4-8557-26FCEFC78275|0071B8B8|011474|FRFM|
|008|OzmosisDefaults|99F2839C-57C3-411E-ABC3-ADE5267D960D|0072CD30|0002ED|FRFM|

Thank you. But I can't understand, why Oz don't react for Defaults' changes? It is in a right folder. But for changes..No result.

Hi,

At boot, you need to reset nvram and Defaults.plist will be use.

Fred

Worked for me. Thank you.

Finally, I have such problems: My r9 290x can't work in dual screen. On clover I used patched frame buffer Baladi. I wrote it in defaults but with this setting mac dont boot with two monitors connected.

Secondly, non working iMessage. I guess redacting serial numbers can help. I will try it now.

But I have no ideas about dual monitor...

Worked for me. Thank you.

Finally, I have such problems: My r9 290x can't work in dual screen. On clover I used patched frame buffer Baladi. I wrote it in defaults but with this setting mac dont boot with two monitors connected.

Secondly, non working iMessage. I guess redacting serial numbers can help. I will try it now.

But I have no ideas about dual monitor...

Ok patch for you graphics card is frame buffer "Baladi". You follow this link for patch your graphic and iMessage.

Here I have attached Z77MX-D3H bios version 17b, yes a beta bios but works a hell lot better then the old F15. I had to compress CORE_DXE, CORECSM, SataDriver to gain the space I needed. Works great.

Bios settings I have Intel IGP disabled, VT enabled, Intel Rapid Start enabled.

Included in this bios.

Ozmosis 1479

PartitionDxe

EnhancedFat

HFSPlus

AtherosLc1Ethernet

FakeSMC v6.13.1363

AtherosWifiInjector - Specifically due to me using Atheros 9285 chipset.

iMac13,1 Defaults, Only boot argument I'm using is kext-dev-mode=1

A few files I have in the EFI partition.

Efi/Oz/Acpi/Load/SSDT.aml for Turbo ratios, proper power management, this cannot be used if you are overclocking.

Efi/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common/HDAEnabler5.kext - Used in combination with a patched AppleHDA for VT2021 chipset.

Boot time roughly a few seconds to desktop. I'm of course running HyperX 256GB SSD. May differ with standard sata hdd.

Z77MXD3H_17b.zip

• Like 1

I patched the BIOS and flashed it successfully, however after i installed OSX.. this happened, it was working fine, for around 5 hours before i install OSX, had about 10 restarts ect.

computer freezes at bios screen, is there anyway to fix this, or is this a brick? doesn't bother me, as i have a spare motherboard, it freezes a few seconds into the bios screen.

I patched the BIOS and flashed it successfully, however after i installed OSX.. this happened, it was working fine, for around 5 hours before i install OSX, had about 10 restarts ect.

computer freezes at bios screen, is there anyway to fix this, or is this a brick? doesn't bother me, as i have a spare motherboard, it freezes a few seconds into the bios screen.

Start to put your hardware in your firm, so we can start to know where is the probem  :)

Alright :D

Its a custom built computer ;)

the specs are

ASUS P8H61-M LX3 R2.0

ASUS AMD 5450(1GB Silent)

Intel Celeron G1610(Yes its a celeron good processor for its price :D)

4GB DDR3 Kingston and i can't remember the name of the other stick, its a common one though. (edit its a patriot) both are 1333mhz all up four gig, used latest patched bios, patched by me. i hope its not a brick, it was working fine until i installed OSX on it.

Sounds like hardware problem, in the name of troubleshooting start to change ram if you can, and  leave only stuff you need, for instance, no cdrom, no no other things like that 

Henry Ford said :that there is no 'does not break ( google translate ) 

I'm pretty sure its not a hardware problem due to the fact that it was 100% fine, until i installed OSX then it no longer went pass the bios screen, but ill try and see if that fixes it, could be a ram issue or something maybe.

did the casual, take out a ram and switch the ram around, didn't work, took out GPU didn't work, however clt al del works fine before it freezes and sometimes the esc key leads to a red screen, f12 and del don't work as i know of, this is weird.

ps sorry if i seem annoying, this is just puzzling me.

pps if it is bricked somehow(dunno how thats possible since it flashed properly and even booted into windows) can i reprogram the chip with a ordinary pic programmer? i don't care if it is bricked i have two computers, i can always reprogram it when i get around to it, it randomly stopped working after installing OSX with Clover after that point. wouldn't get passed the ASUS screen.

Sorry for the noob question - just found out about Ozmosis today, but I am a long-time Hackintosher.

Can I install Ozmosis to any Gigabyte Z97 UEFI?

Reason I ask is because I notice that some Gigabyte mobos have 2 x 64Mbit UEFI while others have 2 x 128Mbit UEFI. Does this matter?

Thanks!

It also used to happen when i mod F15 bios with ozmosis. If i turn bios logo screen off it would freeze entering bios, if i left it on then it worked.

pps if it is bricked somehow(dunno how thats possible since it flashed properly and even booted into windows) can i reprogram the chip with a ordinary pic programmer? i don't care if it is bricked i have two computers, i can always reprogram it when i get around to it, it randomly stopped working after installing OSX with Clover after that point. wouldn't get passed the ASUS screen.

Most mobo's have dual bioses, not sure with yours though, maybe you can enter ezflash using hotkey before bios freezes? so i doubt you bricked it, how did you install ozmosis inside your bios, what did you remove, what did you compress. So many things could lead your bios into freezing after modding it. If bios modding don't work clover is always good.

if you compressed your CORE_DXE the first time you try to go into BIOS setting it will take a few minutes to uncompress, but once its finally gets into BIOS settings after that first time its alot more quicker

Yes, its compressed, i don't have dual bios, i have a spare motherboard though, gigabyte. i only removed the filesystem driver from memory that was it. i dunno how that could happen, it was working fine up to 5 hours too, until i decided to restart and boot OSX and install it. no matter what i do, it doesn't get passed the ASUS screen.

Hi Friends, i'm tring to make ozmosis bios gr an GAH97M-HD3 but for what i try i cant add the needed ozmosis stuf into bios, someone can help me to delete unneeded stuffs to gain room? 

Many Thanks

H97MHD3.zip

Yes, its compressed, i don't have dual bios, i have a spare motherboard though, gigabyte. i only removed the filesystem driver from memory that was it. i dunno how that could happen, it was working fine up to 5 hours too, until i decided to restart and boot OSX and install it. no matter what i do, it doesn't get passed the ASUS screen.

Hi gigasea!

Here's a bios for your motherboard, but only if it's: P8H61-M LX3 (PLUS) R2.0 with PLUS because i haven't found it without plus.

This bios came with 1106 revision, and i deleted FileSystem.ffs and Network stuffs like: Udp4.ffs Udp6.ffs to get more free space, compressed CORE_DXE.ffs and here's Ozmosis stuffs that i included:

- EnhancedFat.ffs

- HfsPlus.ffs

- PartitionDxe.ffs

- OzmosisDefaults.ffs

- OzmosisBlackTheme.ffs

- SmcEmulator.ffs

- DisablerKext.ffs

- Injectorkext.ffs

- CpuSensorsKext.ffs

- LpcSensorsKext.ffs

- GpuSensorsKext.ffs

- Ozmosis.ffs

I just whant to tell you to verify that these options: Wake on Lan and your two GPU: OnBoard Graphics of your motherboard and Intel HD Graphics of your processor are disabled Under bios setting, you can even search for other settings to.

Here's your Bios attached:

I forgot to say that i've updated orom's with the latest UBU UefiBiosUpdater v.1102.

Edited by ammoune78

Hi, someone over there can explain me the function of ozmsosis.efi file? 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/th8g7y6o5o63ok6/Ozmosis-1479.efi

Is there someone who has tried this release on Gigabyte X79 machines? If so, could you please post how it works. Thanks  ^_^

I tried on Asrock extreme6 x79, no lucky, i have inserted all the Ozmosis stuffs, mainboard stop to showme any image :D 

i had to remove bios chip and reprogram with my spi flasher.
I suspect something related to graphics because the pc was alive ( shift and num/lock) was still running.

Hi, someone over there can explain me the function of ozmsosis.efi file? 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/th8g7y6o5o63ok6/Ozmosis-1479.efi

I tried on Asrock extreme6 x79, no lucky, i have inserted all the Ozmosis stuffs, mainboard stop to showme any image  :D

i had to remove bios chip and reprogram with my spi flasher.

I suspect something related to graphics because the pc was alive ( shift and num/lock) was still running. 

The Ozmosis.efi is for who want to put it in EFI partition just like Clover to leave there bios clean and untouched, you can see it in Z77MX-QUO-AOS wiki page!

But for the Asrock x79, have you patched the DSDT inside it? If so, that's the problem. Because many guys have there X79 board working with Ozmosis, and they have only few problems like nvram CPU nor recognized or something like that! I had same problem with the Z87X-UD4H, but before FredWst released it's DSDT2BIOS app.

Can you put all hardware out (CPU GPU RAM HDD USB PSU PCI FANS BATTERIE) of the motherboard and Clear CMOS?

Or if you remember all steps to flash your bios by pressing F4 or something even if it's black screen?

Edited by ammoune78