Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,872 posts in this topic

Unsure why you think it's your chipset that is not supported, I don't think that's the case, as I have seen users with x79 report upgrade from an ivy bridge to an ivy bridge-e and it now fails to boot correctly. Also it would fail to get to the desktop at all in that case. It's far more likely that your usb controller is unsupported, or merely only has different device id.

You say it is not the X79 chipset, but at least one of the USB controllers in my system sits where? And something seems to be different. But who says that the board shouldn't be able to boot then? Apart from having to patch the kernel, that really never was the case. And that change occured with the revision appearing in 05/13. There is even documentation about this on the INTEL website, but without saying what _ecxactly_ has changed.

Your cpu is definitely unsupported. You probably should have done a little more research before buying such high end equipment if your goal was to build a hack.

I was very well aware of the limits of LGA2011 PM support. I was also aware that these should be solved by the arrival of the new Mac Pro, so therefore I was willing to take that risk, and yes you are right that I have gambled here a bit. And it just looks like 10.9.2 will solve that problems. So I finally thought now it will be best to wait for just that update to arrive and look if there are still problems with clover sleep, _after_ solving the LGA2011 support issue. And as you said, I will just need to have some patience. So, we'll see ;)

But as for the USB problems I am pretty sure this has nothing to do with the CPU.

Dude you seem to think that this works by magic, all this stuff NEEDS TO BE DISCOVERED. None of it is available openly, if it was it would be real easy to hackintosh, however it requires quite a bit of trial and error, and you don't seem to be listening to us, which is its not your chipset, it's the other components in the board itself.

As I said, I develop software myself, so I know very well that this is not magic, but rather based on very strict determination ... And yeah you get the point, it is also about discovering stuff. So what I think I have discovered - with the help of others, which are much more knowledgeable than me in this regard - is that there is a newer X79 chipset revision, with apparent differences in USB implementation. And the question for me would be: what exactly is it? How can it be solved? But unfortunately I am no expert in this field!

and you don't seem to be listening to us, which is its not your chipset, it's the other components in the board itself.

And I was under the impression that it is just the other way round. At least I did _everything_ everybody said to me, but none of it helped. So I _did_ listen, I think.

But you always can prove me wrong, but then I need to know a way to actually find out what other component it could be. bc I simply have no idea what else it could be and still believe it has something to do with the chipset revision, that seems to be just the most obvious reason to me.

Frankie i dont unterstand which problem have you..on my x79 all work perfect...but i have a 3930K..maybe you cpu not supported?

Mhmmm i thing no

Well ... as I said. Just out of curiosity: can you start CPU-Z on windows, and tell me what it says under chipset revision?

Simply Install Hackintosh On your PC or Laptop  :drool:  :P

Well, did this already one hundred times. So why should I do that again ;)

Ah, PS: what also might be interesting is to analyse some DSDT dumps of these seemingly different R4E boards. Maybe this could give a clue to what is actually different?

frankiee ; you have nothing to lose  :)

Yes I do, and this is called time. I simply do not believe that doing another reinstall will "magically" solve anything. Actually I did a clean install on separate HDD just yesterday, this is what I am testing on right now. And the problem has nothing to do with the installer. Actually yours won't even work with me without patching kernel / kernelcache first.

Yes I do, and this is called time. I simply do not believe that doing another reinstall will "magically" solve anything. Actually I did a clean install on separate HDD just yesterday, this is what I am testing on right now. And the problem has nothing to do with the installer. Actually yours won't even work with me without patching kernel / kernelcache first.

Sorry I do not know you have Installed  :blush:

Frankiee

funny!
I've seen a lot of developers spending their time on produsir and create here and there in other forums and they do not complain when everything goes wrong!
I ride Hackintosh from AMD and did not complain of errors I face everything head on it be my fault and not the others around me!
I see no error in DSDT because as many know and you should know too because as you said being a developer know that your CPU has 6 cores and 12 threads to a total of 12 estancias!
So I do not understand why I should leave all those CPUs that are not free? Your Asus show all CPUs but SSDT demonstrate just what your 4930k have actually!
Errors are rather apparent and everyone knows what it is!!
Here in my lab called BIOS.

I ride Hackintosh from AMD and did not complain of errors I face everything head on it be my fault and not the others around me

Did I ever complain that my problems were the fault of some people here? No, I have "complained" - if you want to say so - that nobody seems to really truly read what I wrote about a possible source of the issue.

I see no error in DSDT because as many know and you should know too because as you said being a developer know that your CPU has 6 cores and 12 threads to a total of 12 estancias!

The machine simply does not boot with your DSDT, but without - and also with a different one that I actually use on my main config. So there must be an error with your DSDT. Simple as that.

So I do not understand why I should leave all those CPUs that are not free? Your Asus show all CPUs but SSDT demonstrate just what your 4930k have actually!

Why deleting stuff that does no harm on the other side? Maybe I want to upgrade my CPU later on, with more cores? Or I want to be as close as possible to my System DSDT?

And as I said it looks to me at a first glance like you deleted the wrong entries. See above.

Errors are rather apparent and everyone knows what it is!!

Everyone knows? Not possible since at least I still do not. So, what is it?

Frankiee

However we do not sell dreams!
We realize dreams for free!
Hachintosh is adventure, and have something not imagine coming true!
If you do not have spiro hackintosh, so can not run the marathon and cross the finish line.
The prize is for the winner of heart, who are willing to suffer and shed your tears and sweat!
So if you need help? Humility is the first tool to use!
  • Like 2

Unsure why you guys are arguing about stupid stuff, but frankiee, you seem to be confused about the components on a motherboard and how they work. The south bridge chipset, or io controller hub chipset, controls the flow of all information between the buses and the cpu, this is the x79 chipset. There are then other controllers hubs that control information between the southbridge and a bus, usually just the pci express bus now, which is then used to pass information over other buses, or directly to another controller hub such as the usb controller. Which is why you have device drivers like USB to PCI bridge and others, the usb controller is separate from the southbridge and may be any device, OEMs usually just buy these in bulk for a run of production, which is why different revisions (runs of production) may have different components. The south bridge chipset probably doesn't change dramtically over revisions or if it does it probably only corrects bugs or adds more interface components, it can't change the original implementation or it would no longer be the same chipset. You should check out what devices you have by using lspci -vv and then finding if the devices are supported or supported with patching or third party drivers (kexts).

The machine simply does not boot with your DSDT, but without - and also with a different one that I actually use on my main config. So there must be an error with your DSDT. Simple as that.

As you are a software developer yourself I suggest you start hacking into your DSDT yourself. ACPI is not that difficult to understand. Hardware doesn't change radically from revision to revision, even between generations of chipsets there is not much difference. First because they have to comply with certain specifications and standards (for example USB controllers). Second because of economical reasons: Semiconductor manufactures love to reuse designs and driver code in order to reduce costs. What changes from generation to generation or even between revisions is the firmware, including the ACPI data. Therefore I assume that your problems are related to the DSDT or the UEFI setup and you should dig into it a little bit deeper.

By the way, have you disabled CSM? According to my experiences CSM tends to cause a lot of trouble when doing UEFI boot on a hackintosh because real Macs never had a traditional BIOS so that there is no need for a CSM.

Mieze

• Like 1

I found this post:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/290096-kext-patches-by-bootloader/

it contains useful patches for clover in one place. When trying i found out that AppleSMC patch no longer works in 10.9 and also AppleTYMCEDrivers.kext patch.Because i would like to resolve use of appletymcedrivers when installing fresh OSX with Mac Pro 5.1 smbios, is there new strings for 10.9 i could use in clover kexttopatch ?

Unsure why you guys are arguing about stupid stuff, but frankiee, you seem to be confused about the components on a motherboard and how they work. The south bridge chipset, or io controller hub chipset, controls the flow of all information between the buses and the cpu, this is the x79 chipset.

OK, so you think it has nothing to do with the chipset itself - despite being a newer rev - but instead one of the supporting USB controllers, right? Yeah, that could be true, but how can I find out exactly? I also did a lspcidump (via Ubuntu) and see lots of entries, but how can I actually find out if all these devices are compatible? Simply don't know what to look for. Shall I post the output here?

Anyway, just saw these USB controllers:

00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset USB2 Enhanced Host Controller #1 (rev 06) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])

00:1a.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset USB2 Enhanced Host Controller #2 (rev 06) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])

Again, note the rev06! And I think it is _one_ (as about half of the ports seem to be dead)  of these controllers which are making problems, since the affected USB ports are USB2 and mostly internal. But it explicitly states "X79 chipset controller", so I am still a bit confused - but yeah, I am not an hardware expert.

Then of course here are the additional controllers:

07:00.0 USB controller: ASMedia Technology Inc. ASM1042 SuperSpeed USB Host Controller (prog-if 30 [XHCI])

08:00.0 USB controller: ASMedia Technology Inc. ASM1042 SuperSpeed USB Host Controller (prog-if 30 [XHCI])

09:00.0 USB controller: ASMedia Technology Inc. ASM1042 SuperSpeed USB Host Controller (prog-if 30 [XHCI])

0a:00.0 USB controller: ASMedia Technology Inc. ASM1042 SuperSpeed USB Host Controller (prog-if 30 [XHCI])

But the ASMedia 1042 is USB3 afaik, so it must be one of the upper entries, right?

As you are a software developer yourself I suggest you start hacking into your DSDT yourself. ACPI is not that difficult to understand.

Yeah, I even downloaded the ACPI spec from Intel meanwhile, and while the language seems in fact not too hard to learn - at least I can somewhat guess what it does just by staring at the code - but on the other hand it seems like it is not that easy to actually really master. I also haven't found too much ressources about that topic on the internet to get a good starting point to learn. So I am still looking for any (beginners!) guide to DSDT patching in respect with OS X. And I really want to understand whats going on, not just applying sopme patches without knowing what that does. And the type of development I do (ie creating frontends for websites and apps) is quite different in terms of languages and environment, so it is still quite a steep learning curve for me. But as I see it, I am kinda forced to learn that anyway ...

I see no error in DSDT because as many know and you should know too because as you said being a developer know that your CPU has 6 cores and 12 threads to a total of 12 estancias

Bruxo, I am sorry to say that, but it turned out that my assertions were spot on. So in fact you DID delete the wrong processor entries, bc you mixed up hex with decimals. So, when I add the entries C00A-C00B again (meaning "11" and "12" in decimal) the machine suddenly boots. Case closed. And as you said, look for your own faults before blaming others, that just backfired now ;)

However, after being fixed your patch did nothing in terms of sleep, but DID enable my USB ports, and by looking at the code it seems to be the age old HPET / IRQ issue. So it has something to do with the IRQ handling being different. But again I am the newb here, and just guessing and trying to find my way around.

And I wanted to add, sorry bout my vented frustration! I didn't want to offend or bother anyone, so please don't take that personal! 

By the way, have you disabled CSM? According to my experiences CSM tends to cause a lot of trouble when doing UEFI boot on a hackintosh because real Macs never had a traditional BIOS so that there is no need for a CSM.

Yes, CSM is disabled and UEFI set to "other OS" Don't know what else I can change here. But also with legacy booting via clover sleep symptoms are the same. The only setup where sleep works is using chameleon. So at least it does not seem to be UEFI specific (but of course I may be wrong).

OK, so you think it has nothing to do with the chipset itself - despite being a newer rev - but instead one of the supporting USB controllers, right? Yeah, that could be true, but how can I find out exactly? I also did a lspcidump (via Ubuntu) and see lots of entries, but how can I actually find out if all these devices are compatible? Simply don't know what to look for. Shall I post the output here?

Anyway, just saw these USB controllers:

00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset USB2 Enhanced Host Controller #1 (rev 06) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])

00:1a.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset USB2 Enhanced Host Controller #2 (rev 06) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])

Again, note the rev06! And I think it is _one_ (as about half of the ports seem to be dead)  of these controllers which are making problems, since the affected USB ports are USB2 and mostly internal. But it explicitly states "X79 chipset controller", so I am still a bit confused - but yeah, I am not an hardware expert.

Then of course here are the additional controllers:

07:00.0 USB controller: ASMedia Technology Inc. ASM1042 SuperSpeed USB Host Controller (prog-if 30 [XHCI])

08:00.0 USB controller: ASMedia Technology Inc. ASM1042 SuperSpeed USB Host Controller (prog-if 30 [XHCI])

09:00.0 USB controller: ASMedia Technology Inc. ASM1042 SuperSpeed USB Host Controller (prog-if 30 [XHCI])

0a:00.0 USB controller: ASMedia Technology Inc. ASM1042 SuperSpeed USB Host Controller (prog-if 30 [XHCI])

But the ASMedia 1042 is USB3 afaik, so it must be one of the upper entries, right?

Well you didn't use verbose so it didn't print out all the information about the controllers, like device ids. Yes, XHCI is usb3, EHCI is usb2 so if your problem is with usb2 ports then your issue is with the first set. I imagine since they are intel controllers that the device id just needs to be modified, or you need to properly edit your dsdt to get them working.

Well you didn't use verbose so it didn't print out all the information about the controllers, like device ids. Yes, XHCI is usb3, EHCI is usb2 so if your problem is with usb2 ports then your issue is with the first set. I imagine since they are intel controllers that the device id just needs to be modified, or you need to properly edit your dsdt to get them working.

OK at least it seems I was not completely wrong with pointing to INTEL as the source of my issue ;)

I actually did use -vv (and also sudo, which gave even more output) but only posted some lines of the output just for abbreviation.

So here is the whole thing:

00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 DMI2 (rev 04)
	Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device 84ef
	Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 0
	Capabilities: [90] Express (v2) Root Port (Slot-), MSI 00
		DevCap:	MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <64ns, L1 <1us
			ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
		DevCtl:	Report errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal- Unsupported-
			RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop-
			MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 128 bytes
		DevSta:	CorrErr- UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr- TransPend-
		LnkCap:	Port #0, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x4, ASPM L1, Latency L0 <512ns, L1 <16us
			ClockPM- Surprise+ LLActRep+ BwNot+
		LnkCtl:	ASPM Disabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk-
			ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
		LnkSta:	Speed unknown, Width x0, TrErr- Train- SlotClk- DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
		RootCtl: ErrCorrectable- ErrNon-Fatal- ErrFatal- PMEIntEna- CRSVisible-
		RootCap: CRSVisible-
		RootSta: PME ReqID 0000, PMEStatus- PMEPending-
		DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range BCD, TimeoutDis+ ARIFwd-
		DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 50us to 50ms, TimeoutDis- ARIFwd-
		LnkCtl2: Target Link Speed: 2.5GT/s, EnterCompliance- SpeedDis-, Selectable De-emphasis: -6dB
			 Transmit Margin: Normal Operating Range, EnterModifiedCompliance- ComplianceSOS-
			 Compliance De-emphasis: -6dB
		LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -6dB, EqualizationComplete-, EqualizationPhase1-
			 EqualizationPhase2-, EqualizationPhase3-, LinkEqualizationRequest-
	Capabilities: [e0] Power Management version 3
		Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
	Capabilities: [100 v1] Vendor Specific Information: ID=0002 Rev=0 Len=00c <?>
	Capabilities: [144 v1] Vendor Specific Information: ID=0004 Rev=1 Len=03c <?>
	Capabilities: [1d0 v1] Vendor Specific Information: ID=0003 Rev=1 Len=00a <?>
	Capabilities: [280 v1] Vendor Specific Information: ID=0005 Rev=3 Len=018 <?>

00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 PCI Express Root Port 1a (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
	BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
		PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
	Capabilities: [40] Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device 84ef
	Capabilities: [60] MSI: Enable- Count=1/2 Maskable+ 64bit-
		Address: 00000000  Data: 0000
		Masking: 00000000  Pending: 00000000
	Capabilities: [90] Express (v2) Root Port (Slot+), MSI 00
		DevCap:	MaxPayload 256 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <64ns, L1 <1us
			ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
		LnkCap:	Port #0, Speed 8GT/s, Width x8, ASPM unknown, Latency L0 unlimited, L1 <16us
		LnkSta:	Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x0, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
		SltCap:	AttnBtn- PwrCtrl- MRL- AttnInd- PwrInd- HotPlug- Surprise-
			Slot #1, PowerLimit 25.000W; Interlock- NoCompl-
		SltCtl:	Enable: AttnBtn- PwrFlt- MRL- PresDet- CmdCplt- HPIrq- LinkChg-
			Control: AttnInd Off, PwrInd Off, Power+ Interlock-
		SltSta:	Status: AttnBtn- PowerFlt- MRL- CmdCplt- PresDet- Interlock-
			Changed: MRL- PresDet- LinkState-
		DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range BCD, TimeoutDis+ ARIFwd+
		LnkCtl2: Target Link Speed: 8GT/s, EnterCompliance- SpeedDis-, Selectable De-emphasis: -6dB
			 Transmit Margin: Normal Operating Range, EnterModifiedCompliance- ComplianceSOS-
		LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -6dB, EqualizationComplete-, EqualizationPhase1-
	Capabilities: [110 v1] Access Control Services
		ACSCap:	SrcValid+ TransBlk+ ReqRedir+ CmpltRedir+ UpstreamFwd+ EgressCtrl- DirectTrans-
		ACSCtl:	SrcValid- TransBlk- ReqRedir- CmpltRedir- UpstreamFwd- EgressCtrl- DirectTrans-
	Capabilities: [148 v1] Advanced Error Reporting
		UESta:	DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
		UEMsk:	DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
		UESvrt:	DLP+ SDES+ TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
		CESta:	RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- NonFatalErr-
		CEMsk:	RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- NonFatalErr+
		AERCap:	First Error Pointer: 00, GenCap- CGenEn- ChkCap- ChkEn-
	Capabilities: [250 v1] #19
	Kernel driver in use: pcieport

00:02.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 PCI Express Root Port 2a (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0
	I/O behind bridge: 0000e000-0000efff
	Memory behind bridge: fa000000-fb0fffff
	Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000f0000000-00000000f9ffffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
			ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
			MaxPayload 256 bytes, MaxReadReq 128 bytes
		LnkCap:	Port #0, Speed 8GT/s, Width x16, ASPM unknown, Latency L0 unlimited, L1 <16us
		LnkCtl:	ASPM Disabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk+
		LnkSta:	Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x16, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive+ BWMgmt+ ABWMgmt-
			Slot #4, PowerLimit 75.000W; Interlock- NoCompl-
		SltSta:	Status: AttnBtn- PowerFlt- MRL- CmdCplt- PresDet+ Interlock-
		LnkCtl2: Target Link Speed: 8GT/s, EnterCompliance- SpeedDis-, Selectable De-emphasis: -6dB
		LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -6dB, EqualizationComplete+, EqualizationPhase1+
			 EqualizationPhase2+, EqualizationPhase3+, LinkEqualizationRequest-
		ACSCap:	SrcValid+ TransBlk+ ReqRedir+ CmpltRedir+ UpstreamFwd+ EgressCtrl- DirectTrans-
		ACSCtl:	SrcValid- TransBlk- ReqRedir- CmpltRedir- UpstreamFwd- EgressCtrl- DirectTrans-
		UESta:	DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
		UEMsk:	DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
		UESvrt:	DLP+ SDES+ TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-

00:03.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 PCI Express Root Port 3a (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=03, subordinate=03, sec-latency=0
			ExtTag+ RBE+ FLReset-
		LnkCap:	Port #0, Speed 8GT/s, Width x16, ASPM unknown, Latency L0 unlimited, L1 <16us
		LnkSta:	Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x0, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
			Slot #3, PowerLimit 75.000W; Interlock- NoCompl-
		SltSta:	Status: AttnBtn- PowerFlt- MRL- CmdCplt- PresDet- Interlock-

00:05.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 VTd/Memory Map/Misc (rev 04)
	Control: I/O- Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Capabilities: [40] Express (v2) Root Complex Integrated Endpoint, MSI 00
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-
		LnkCap:	Port #0, Speed unknown, Width x0, ASPM unknown, Latency L0 <64ns, L1 <1us
			ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot-
		LnkCtl:	ASPM Disabled; Disabled- Retrain- CommClk-
		LnkSta:	Speed unknown, Width x0, TrErr- Train- SlotClk- DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
		DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Not Supported, TimeoutDis-
		DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 50us to 50ms, TimeoutDis-
		LnkCtl2: Target Link Speed: 2.5GT/s, EnterCompliance- SpeedDis-, Selectable De-emphasis: -6dB

00:05.2 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 IIO RAS (rev 04)
	Capabilities: [40] Express (v2) Root Complex Integrated Endpoint, MSI 00
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-
			RlxdOrd+ ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+
		LnkCap:	Port #0, Speed unknown, Width x0, ASPM unknown, Latency L0 <64ns, L1 <1us

00:05.4 PIC: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 IOAPIC (rev 04) (prog-if 20 [IO(X)-APIC])
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Region 0: Memory at fb62a000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
	Capabilities: [44] Express (v1) Root Complex Integrated Endpoint, MSI 00
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-
		Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)

00:11.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset PCI Express Virtual Root Port (rev 06) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=04, subordinate=04, sec-latency=0
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	Capabilities: [40] Express (v2) Root Port (Slot-), MSI 00
			ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
			MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 512 bytes
		LnkCap:	Port #17, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <64ns, L1 <1us
		LnkSta:	Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
		DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Not Supported, TimeoutDis- ARIFwd+
	Capabilities: [80] Power Management version 3
	Capabilities: [88] Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device 84ef
	Capabilities: [90] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit-
	Capabilities: [100 v1] Advanced Error Reporting
		UESvrt:	DLP+ SDES- TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
	Capabilities: [138 v1] Access Control Services
		ACSCap:	SrcValid+ TransBlk+ ReqRedir+ CmpltRedir+ UpstreamFwd+ EgressCtrl- DirectTrans+

00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset MEI Controller #1 (rev 05)
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Latency: 0
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 98
	Region 0: Memory at fb629000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16]
	Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 3
	Capabilities: [8c] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+
		Address: 00000000fee00000  Data: 40c4
	Kernel driver in use: mei_me

00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82579V Gigabit Network Connection (rev 06)
	Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. P8P67 Deluxe Motherboard
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 96
	Region 0: Memory at fb600000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
	Region 1: Memory at fb628000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
	Region 2: I/O ports at f040 [size=32]
	Capabilities: [c8] Power Management version 2
		Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
	Capabilities: [d0] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+
		Address: 00000000fee06000  Data: 40b5
	Capabilities: [e0] PCI Advanced Features
		AFCap: TP+ FLR+
		AFCtrl: FLR-
		AFStatus: TP-
	Kernel driver in use: e1000e

Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 21
	Region 0: Memory at fb627000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
	Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2
		Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
	Capabilities: [58] Debug port: BAR=1 offset=00a0
	Capabilities: [98] PCI Advanced Features
		AFStatus: TP+
	Kernel driver in use: ehci-pci

00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset High Definition Audio Controller (rev 06)
	Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device 84f8
	Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 99
	Region 0: Memory at fb620000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
		Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=55mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
	Capabilities: [60] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+
		Address: 00000000fee00000  Data: 40e4
	Capabilities: [70] Express (v1) Root Complex Integrated Endpoint, MSI 00
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset+
		DevSta:	CorrErr- UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-
	Capabilities: [100 v1] Virtual Channel
		Caps:	LPEVC=0 RefClk=100ns PATEntryBits=1
		Arb:	Fixed- WRR32- WRR64- WRR128-
		Ctrl:	ArbSelect=Fixed
		VC0:	Caps:	PATOffset=00 MaxTimeSlots=1 RejSnoopTrans-
			Arb:	Fixed- WRR32- WRR64- WRR128- TWRR128- WRR256-
			Ctrl:	Enable+ ID=0 ArbSelect=Fixed TC/VC=01
		VC1:	Caps:	PATOffset=00 MaxTimeSlots=1 RejSnoopTrans-
			Ctrl:	Enable+ ID=2 ArbSelect=Fixed TC/VC=44
	Capabilities: [130 v1] Root Complex Link
		Desc:	PortNumber=0f ComponentID=00 EltType=Config
		Link0:	Desc:	TargetPort=00 TargetComponent=00 AssocRCRB- LinkType=MemMapped LinkValid+
			Addr:	00000000fed1c000
	Kernel driver in use: snd_hda_intel

00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset PCI Express Root Port 1 (rev b6) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=05, subordinate=06, sec-latency=0
	Memory behind bridge: fb500000-fb5fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	Capabilities: [40] Express (v2) Root Port (Slot+), MSI 00
			ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
		DevSta:	CorrErr- UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-
		LnkCap:	Port #1, Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <512ns, L1 <4us
			ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep+ BwNot-
		LnkSta:	Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive+ BWMgmt+ ABWMgmt-
			Slot #0, PowerLimit 10.000W; Interlock- NoCompl+
			Control: AttnInd Unknown, PwrInd Unknown, Power- Interlock-
		DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range BC, TimeoutDis+ ARIFwd-
		LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -3.5dB, EqualizationComplete-, EqualizationPhase1-
	Capabilities: [80] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit-
	Capabilities: [90] Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device 84ef
	Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2

00:1c.1 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset PCI Express Root Port 2 (rev b6) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=07, subordinate=07, sec-latency=0
	Memory behind bridge: fb400000-fb4fffff
			ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
		DevSta:	CorrErr+ UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-
		LnkCap:	Port #2, Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <512ns, L1 <4us
		LnkSta:	Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive+ BWMgmt+ ABWMgmt-
			Slot #1, PowerLimit 10.000W; Interlock- NoCompl+
		LnkCtl2: Target Link Speed: 5GT/s, EnterCompliance- SpeedDis-, Selectable De-emphasis: -6dB

00:1c.2 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset PCI Express Root Port 3 (rev b6) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=08, subordinate=08, sec-latency=0
	Memory behind bridge: fb300000-fb3fffff
			ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
		LnkCap:	Port #3, Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <512ns, L1 <4us
		LnkSta:	Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive+ BWMgmt+ ABWMgmt-
			Slot #2, PowerLimit 10.000W; Interlock- NoCompl+
		LnkCtl2: Target Link Speed: 5GT/s, EnterCompliance- SpeedDis-, Selectable De-emphasis: -6dB

00:1c.3 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset PCI Express Root Port 4 (rev b6) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=09, subordinate=09, sec-latency=0
	Memory behind bridge: fb200000-fb2fffff
			ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
		LnkCap:	Port #4, Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <512ns, L1 <4us
			Slot #3, PowerLimit 10.000W; Interlock- NoCompl+

00:1c.4 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset PCI Express Root Port 5 (rev b6) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=0a, subordinate=0a, sec-latency=0
	Memory behind bridge: fb100000-fb1fffff
			ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
		LnkCap:	Port #5, Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <512ns, L1 <4us
			Slot #4, PowerLimit 10.000W; Interlock- NoCompl+

Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 23
	Region 0: Memory at fb626000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
		Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
	Capabilities: [58] Debug port: BAR=1 offset=00a0
	Capabilities: [98] PCI Advanced Features
	Kernel driver in use: ehci-pci

00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 PCI Bridge (rev a6) (prog-if 01 [Subtractive decode])
	Bus: primary=00, secondary=0b, subordinate=0b, sec-latency=32
	Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
	Capabilities: [50] Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device 84ef

00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset LPC Controller (rev 06)
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Capabilities: [e0] Vendor Specific Information: Len=0c <?>
	Kernel driver in use: lpc_ich

00:1f.2 SATA controller: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset 6-Port SATA AHCI Controller (rev 06) (prog-if 01 [AHCI 1.0])
	Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 97
	Region 0: I/O ports at f090 [size=8]
	Region 1: I/O ports at f080 [size=4]
	Region 2: I/O ports at f070 [size=8]
	Region 3: I/O ports at f060 [size=4]
	Region 4: I/O ports at f020 [size=32]
	Region 5: Memory at fb625000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
	Capabilities: [80] MSI: Enable+ Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit-
		Address: fee06000  Data: 4056
	Capabilities: [70] Power Management version 3
		Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold-)
	Capabilities: [a8] SATA HBA v1.0 BAR4 Offset=00000004
	Capabilities: [b0] PCI Advanced Features
	Kernel driver in use: ahci

00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation C600/X79 series chipset SMBus Host Controller (rev 06)
	Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 255
	Region 0: Memory at fb624000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=256]
	Region 4: I/O ports at f000 [size=32]

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GK110 [GeForce GTX Titan] (rev a1) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
	Subsystem: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce GTX Titan
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 32
	Region 0: Memory at fa000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
	Region 1: Memory at f0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
	Region 3: Memory at f8000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=32M]
	Region 5: I/O ports at e000 [size=128]
	Expansion ROM at fb000000 [disabled] [size=512K]
	Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 3
	Capabilities: [68] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+
		Address: 0000000000000000  Data: 0000
	Capabilities: [78] Express (v2) Endpoint, MSI 00
		DevCap:	MaxPayload 256 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s unlimited, L1 <64us
			ExtTag+ AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset-
			RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+
			MaxPayload 256 bytes, MaxReadReq 512 bytes
		DevSta:	CorrErr+ UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq+ AuxPwr- TransPend-
		LnkCap:	Port #0, Speed 8GT/s, Width x16, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <512ns, L1 <4us
			ClockPM+ Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot-
		LnkSta:	Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x16, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
		DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range AB, TimeoutDis+
		LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -6dB, EqualizationComplete+, EqualizationPhase1+
			 EqualizationPhase2+, EqualizationPhase3+, LinkEqualizationRequest-
	Capabilities: [128 v1] Power Budgeting <?>
	Capabilities: [420 v2] Advanced Error Reporting
		CESta:	RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- NonFatalErr+
	Capabilities: [600 v1] Vendor Specific Information: ID=0001 Rev=1 Len=024 <?>
	Capabilities: [900 v1] #19
	Kernel driver in use: nouveau

01:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation GK110 HDMI Audio (rev a1)
	Subsystem: NVIDIA Corporation Device 1035
	Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 36
	Region 0: Memory at fb080000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
	Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 3
	Capabilities: [68] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+
	Capabilities: [78] Express (v2) Endpoint, MSI 00
		DevCap:	MaxPayload 256 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s unlimited, L1 <64us
			ExtTag+ AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset-
			MaxPayload 256 bytes, MaxReadReq 512 bytes
		LnkCap:	Port #0, Speed 8GT/s, Width x16, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <512ns, L1 <4us
			ClockPM+ Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot-
		LnkCtl:	ASPM L0s L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk+
		LnkSta:	Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x16, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
		DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range AB, TimeoutDis+
	Kernel driver in use: snd_hda_intel

05:00.0 PCI bridge: Texas Instruments XIO2000(A)/XIO2200A PCI Express-to-PCI Bridge (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
	Bus: primary=05, secondary=06, subordinate=06, sec-latency=32
	Memory behind bridge: fb500000-fb5fffff
	Secondary status: 66MHz+ FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
		Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1+ D2+ AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)
		Bridge: PM- B3+
	Capabilities: [60] MSI: Enable- Count=1/16 Maskable- 64bit+
	Capabilities: [80] Subsystem: Device 5678:1234
	Capabilities: [90] Express (v1) PCI/PCI-X Bridge, MSI 00
		DevCap:	MaxPayload 512 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <64ns, L1 <1us
			ExtTag- AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE- FLReset-
			RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+ BrConfRtry-
		DevSta:	CorrErr- UncorrErr+ FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-
		LnkCap:	Port #0, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <64ns, L1 <1us
		LnkCtl:	ASPM Disabled; Disabled- Retrain- CommClk+
		LnkSta:	Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
	Capabilities: [100 v1] Advanced Error Reporting
		UESvrt:	DLP+ SDES- TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
		CEMsk:	RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- NonFatalErr-
		AERCap:	First Error Pointer: 00, GenCap+ CGenEn- ChkCap+ ChkEn-

06:00.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Texas Instruments XIO2200A IEEE-1394a-2000 Controller (PHY/Link) (rev 01) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
	Subsystem: Texas Instruments Device 2200
	Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
	Latency: 32 (500ns min, 1000ns max), Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
	Region 0: Memory at fb504000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
	Region 1: Memory at fb500000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
	Capabilities: [44] Power Management version 2
		Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1+ D2+ AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1+,D2+,D3hot+,D3cold-)
	Kernel driver in use: firewire_ohci

Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device 8488
	Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 17
	Region 0: Memory at fb400000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=32K]
	Capabilities: [50] MSI: Enable- Count=1/8 Maskable- 64bit+
	Capabilities: [68] MSI-X: Enable+ Count=8 Masked-
		Vector table: BAR=0 offset=00002000
		PBA: BAR=0 offset=00002080
	Capabilities: [78] Power Management version 3
		Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=55mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
	Capabilities: [80] Express (v2) Legacy Endpoint, MSI 00
		DevCap:	MaxPayload 512 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <64ns, L1 <2us
			ExtTag- AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset-
		DevSta:	CorrErr+ UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr- TransPend-
		LnkCap:	Port #1, Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 unlimited, L1 unlimited
		LnkSta:	Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
	Kernel driver in use: xhci_hcd

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 18
	Region 0: Memory at fb300000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=32K]
		LnkCap:	Port #1, Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 unlimited, L1 unlimited
		LnkSta:	Speed 5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 19
	Region 0: Memory at fb200000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=32K]

Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
	Region 0: Memory at fb100000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=32K]

ff:08.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 QPI Link 0 (rev 04)
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

ff:09.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 QPI Link 1 (rev 04)
	Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-

ff:0a.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Power Control Unit 0 (rev 04)

ff:0a.1 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Power Control Unit 1 (rev 04)

ff:0a.2 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Power Control Unit 2 (rev 04)

ff:0a.3 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Power Control Unit 3 (rev 04)

ff:0b.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 UBOX Registers (rev 04)

ff:0b.3 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 UBOX Registers (rev 04)

ff:0c.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Unicast Registers (rev 04)

ff:0c.1 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Unicast Registers (rev 04)

ff:0c.2 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Unicast Registers (rev 04)

ff:0d.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Unicast Registers (rev 04)

ff:0d.1 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Unicast Registers (rev 04)

ff:0d.2 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Unicast Registers (rev 04)

ff:0e.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Home Agent 0 (rev 04)

ff:0e.1 Performance counters: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Home Agent 0 (rev 04)
	Kernel driver in use: ivt_uncore

ff:0f.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 0 Target Address/Thermal Registers (rev 04)
	Capabilities: [40] Express (v1) Root Complex Integrated Endpoint, MSI 00
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:0f.1 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 0 RAS Registers (rev 04)
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:0f.2 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 0 Channel Target Address Decoder Registers (rev 04)
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:0f.3 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 0 Channel Target Address Decoder Registers (rev 04)
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:0f.4 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 0 Channel Target Address Decoder Registers (rev 04)
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:0f.5 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 0 Channel Target Address Decoder Registers (rev 04)
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:10.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 1 Channel 0-3 Thermal Control 0 (rev 04)
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:10.1 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 1 Channel 0-3 Thermal Control 1 (rev 04)
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:10.2 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 1 Channel 0-3 ERROR Registers 0 (rev 04)
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:10.3 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 1 Channel 0-3 ERROR Registers 1 (rev 04)
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:10.4 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 1 Channel 0-3 Thermal Control 2 (rev 04)
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:10.5 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 1 Channel 0-3 Thermal Control 3 (rev 04)
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:10.6 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 1 Channel 0-3 ERROR Registers 2 (rev 04)
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:10.7 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Integrated Memory Controller 1 Channel 0-3 ERROR Registers 3 (rev 04)
			ExtTag- RBE- FLReset-

ff:13.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 R2PCIe (rev 04)

ff:13.1 Performance counters: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 R2PCIe (rev 04)

ff:13.4 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 QPI Ring Registers (rev 04)

ff:13.5 Performance counters: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 QPI Ring Performance Ring Monitoring (rev 04)

ff:16.0 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 System Address Decoder (rev 04)

ff:16.1 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Broadcast Registers (rev 04)

ff:16.2 System peripheral: Intel Corporation Xeon E5 v2/Core i7 Broadcast Registers (rev 04)

So, if only changing the device ID would help, can I do that using clover? I think that would be great, exactly the kind of solution I am aiming for! Since I plan to use RampageDevs upcoming SSDT solution (and it seems that the USB issue is hard to patch via SSDT) I think it would be best / most simple solution to go without any additional custom DSDT, ie using unpatched System DSDT (= less probs with BIOS updates) and patch the rest via Clover and / or SSDT (if possible).

PS: I now also managed to install 10.9.2 on my test HDD, and while I finally got rid of having to use a patched kernel, the CPU is still shown as "Unknown" and entering sleep does behave even more weird: now, it still sleeps, but when waking up - instead of just hanging - the machine constantly shuts down and wakes up again now. Even worse  I had to actually shut down power completely to free my machine out of this loop. Ouch! But I think that might be me still missing something, maybe the 6,1 SMBIOS I cobbled together is still wrong. So, if anybody has a working 6,1 SMBIOS plist, I'd love to try that instead.

Frankiee

I do not take your personal comments!
Now you could read your posts, since I integrate 6.1 to Config.plist you a long time!
What about CPUs I just do what is routine but here is how I do lab tests and do not have your setup for more tests yet!
MacPro6,1
</dict>
	<key>SMBIOS</key>
	<dict>
		<key>BiosVendor</key>
		<string>Apple Computer, Inc.</string>
		<key>BiosVersion</key>
		<string>MP61.88Z.0116.B04.1312061508</string>
		<key>Board-ID</key>
		<string>Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6</string>
		<key>BoardManufacturer</key>
		<key>ChassisManufacturer</key>
		<key>Family</key>
		<string>Mac Pro</string>
		<key>Manufacturer</key>
		<key>ProductName</key>
		<string>MacPro6,1</string>
		<key>SerialNumber</key>
		<string>F5KLT016F694</string>
		<key>Trust</key>
		<true/>
		<key>Version</key>
		<string>1.0</string>
	</dict>

Take care! This is a bomb in the wrong hands kkkkkkkk

Now you could read your posts, since I integrate 6.1 to Config.plist you a long time!

Ahh. Yes you are right, I must have overlooked that. Thanks alot, I will try this now and look what happens.

What about CPUs I just do what is routine but here is how I do lab tests and do not have your setup for more tests yet!

Yeah, I think esp. with fewer cores you will not run into that problem. But if you have >10 cores and entries C00A+ are missing, then boot fails. So it seems while you can delete CPU definitions that are not actually needed, it is not working the other way round.

Take care! This is a bomb in the wrong hands kkkkkkkk

Yeah no worries! I only use that for testing. For my real setup I will generate that file from anew anyway.

Thanks again!

Bruxo, could I fix my issue with SpeedStep not properly working with Haswell by using MacPro6,1 SMBIOS? I currently use the MacPro5,1 and added the MacPro5,1 Board-ID to X86PlatformPlugin, copied from an iMac 14,2 Board-ID. This worked on my Ivy Bridge build, on which I had SpeedStep working with MacPro5,1 SMBIOS, but Haswell seems to work different, even more since it's working through the kernel. SSDT or letting Clover patch it on the fly makes no difference in result.

I don't see any device ids because I think in linux you need to also specify -n or -nn. It must be a device id issue as linux is using the generic ehci pci driver... Change Devices/FakeID/XHCI to hex device id you want to fake, then make sure you enable ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixUSB_1000=true. Also it is always a good idea to use a patched dsdt even though it may be difficult to patch, since you probably need many other fixes and why you have sleep issue. This issue is most definitely caused by improper dsdt for os x, it's happened to many people. I think that just fixing ehci will probably fix it though. About cpu, what does your boot.log look like, can you post it?

@Fab1Man, you should definitely use the MacPro6,1 smbios since it's the only one that has true haswell support. Unless you plan on using MacBookPro smbios, in which case you'll probably have many more issues....

@Fab1Man, you should definitely use the MacPro6,1 smbios since it's the only one that has true haswell support. Unless you plan on using MacBookPro smbios, in which case you'll probably have many more issues....

Why do you say that?

First. The new Mac Pro comes with Ivy Bridge Xeon's and isn't even available with a single Haswell processor, and secondly. Apple uses FrequencyVectors for models that come with a Haswell processor, to support a new feature in Mavericks. One of them being:

In OS X Mavericks, Timer Coalescing groups low-level operations together, creating tiny periods of idle time that allow your CPU to enter a low-power state more often. With its activity reduced up to 72 percent, the CPU uses less energy, giving your battery a break, too. This happens so fast you won’t notice a thing. And your Mac still gets just as much done just as quickly.

Note: This feature is currently not supported by the new Mac Pro.

• Like 1

Bruxo, could I fix my issue with SpeedStep not properly working with Haswell by using MacPro6,1 SMBIOS? I currently use the MacPro5,1 and added the MacPro5,1 Board-ID to X86PlatformPlugin, copied from an iMac 14,2 Board-ID. This worked on my Ivy Bridge build, on which I had SpeedStep working with MacPro5,1 SMBIOS, but Haswell seems to work different, even more since it's working through the kernel. SSDT or letting Clover patch it on the fly makes no difference in result.

Can not deduce anything without knowing what to have on hand!
What is your hardware?
Furthermore we know that the active X86PlatformPlugin not only SMBIOS, but a group among them "SMBIOS + SSDT edition!
Regarding Mac Pro6 a set of several Xeons including:
Intel Xeon E5-1620 v2@3.70 GHz
1 processor, 4 cores, 8 threads
It faces a haswell i7! But this hypothesis is not confirmed yet!
In respect of the ACPI Mac Pro6 everything indicates that we can edit X86PlatformPlugin.kext Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6.plist to meet our daily Box Specifications!