OS X 10.8.3 all Builds !

fantomas

328 posts in this topic

File:/// bug seems be solved. ;)

I know it doesn't bring much to hackintosh but it was annoying as a bug.

:boxing:

Hi, fantomas1. Did you find that the get_framebuffer provided by bcc9 is not working anymore ?

I found this after upgrading to 12d58. Don;t know how is it going on with the latest 12d65

• Like 1

Why it's so hard to make something working ?

7xxx are supported, so why we need to edit every files ?

Will it be easier when the final version of 10,8,3 will be released ?

Why AMD can't provide full driver for their cards ?

• Like 2

I have had a xfx amd 6870 since m/lion came out has it was fully supported. Now this card works out of the box yes but i have always had random screen glitches. And not one of the updates has fixed this dont get me wrong its never crashed on me. Just random screen tear and glitches but it works great apart from this :)

Why it's so hard to make something working ?

Why AMD can't provide full driver for their cards ?

Making hackintoshers happy is the last thing on AMD's mind. Their drivers will work perfectly on a real Mac. The steps hackintoshers have to take are all part of hackintoshing. It is never a 'given' that any card from a range will be supported.

• Like 6

sucess whit gigabyte 7870 oc in D61,added 6818 in two kext,repair permisions,GE=no,reboot and go!

whit sleep trick of course,but is better than nothing xD

I also have the hd 7870

Can you explain me how you did it please?

you can upload the kext?

• Like 1

READ!

It's a forum he can ask are talk about what he want, ihe isn't in fault, the problem is there is no information about that !

It's your job, FAQ TEAM, you need to open a post then to put evey information wich every noob ask ...

Your FaQ isn't complete,complete it then maybe there will be less noob asking for that..

(Sorry for me english)

It's a forum he can ask are talk about what he want, ihe isn't in fault, the problem is there is no information about that !

It's your job, FAQ TEAM, you need to open a post then to put evey information wich every noob ask ...

Your FaQ isn't complete,complete it then maybe there will be less noob asking for that..

(Sorry for me english)

Question has been asked and answered in this tread.

• Like 3

Sorry for the off-topic, but i agree whit RampageDev .. all the info is VERY detailed in this topic and others.. is simply.. if he read FIRST and ask later.. is OK... but he is not doing the right process !

Ie: if he read the topic.. would know what don't need only a kext..

• Like 2

(Sorry for me english)

First off, this is a thread regarding 10.8.3 which is only released and available to registered Apple Software Developers, so there should be no "noobs" who are in need of this information. I'd like to think if you have a developer account, you know a bit about OSX. There will be no FAQ to provide info on a unreleased developer preview either. Secondly it's not anyone's "job" to provide you with anything, the staff here do what they can on their own free time to help the community, and frankly deserve far more respect and appreciation than that. End of discussion, any replies here will be deleted, if you have an issue with a staff member you can contact me or any supervisor directly but raising such concerns in the forums will not be tolerated.
  • Like 11

The dev update builds would be more interesting if Apple would comment much more detailed whats exact changed!

But as always - only some global hints whats changed: Airplay, Safari, Graphicdrivers,..... THATS SOOOO BORING!

I think only some companies like Adobe & other big mac dev players, which stay in close contact to the apple os x devs may get / know detailed informations.

Did anyone else get a firmware update for thunderbolt available in the App Store?

I've never seen such an update before: Apple usually doesn't offer updates for software or drivers that are not installed. I guess i received that notification either because of my iMac 12,2 SMBIOS or because i switched to Clover (very unlikely, what would be the reason?).

Anyway, is there a way to make it - the update - disappear from the App Store without installing it?

Best regards!

Did anyone else get a firmware update for thunderbolt available in the App Store?

I've never seen such an update before: Apple usually doesn't offer updates for software or drivers that are not installed. I guess i received that notification either because of my iMac 12,2 SMBIOS or because i switched to Clover (very unlikely, what would be the reason?).

Anyway, is there a way to make it - the update - disappear from the App Store without installing it?

Best regards!

Its clover.

U can just hide this update.

Yeah slow updates..

Side note

I think its best to just PM the person if you want to know about something. Some get upset dont want to help and over text. Its a great site and you want people to support it. Being short with anyone never helps in the long run.

Yeah, they have had plenty of builds.

I'm wondering when the final will come out... each time I think they gonna release it...

You guessed... I get a mail that another beta dev build is out X-)