OS X 10.8.3 all Builds !

fantomas

328 posts in this topic

for sure some (minor) changes in Graphics drivers (AMD+NVIDIA) but they may not "visible" for all gpu types or for all conditions. Both drivers, AMD + NV are new builds.

Also kernel is new and many other things - more changes than D43>D44 build.

I've got an Asus P8P67 Pro with a i5 2500k.

I am unable to get my HIS IceQ x2 7970 to work.

I am using the chameleon build from post 76, and the 12d44 10.8.3

Hi Mikethewolf,

I dont know if you already solved your problem, but I had the same motherboard (or very similar) with a Saphire 7970 and I had the same problem, with this strange characters with Chameleon, what worked for me for at least boot, was install Chameleon in EFI partition.

Use Chameleon Wizard to test with a pendrive, even in a pendrive you could install Chameleon or others bootloaders in EFI partition.

My problem now is always after boot the monitor go to economy energy mode, I need to put MacOS to sleep and wakeup, then I need to eject the CD with keyboard key (apple keyboard) to my monitor wakeup again.

I hope in final release this will be fixed.

ps.: sorry about the bad english

Working here, no noticeable improvements or regressions

Got me a few more points on Sala:

post-734613-0-22902400-1357786631_thumb.jpg

Hi, bro. Have you updated to the latest 12D50 ?

If you did, check out the OpenGL version with openGLExtensionViewer? or whatever.

It's said it has been updated!

That's right !

Open GL ver 1.6.30 in 12d50 old 12d44 are 1.6.27.

Hi sea_man. Have you ever used the free app -- OpenGL Extensions Viewer which can be downloaded at App store.

I remember you have the ATI 7XXX series. Would you mind checking the version below with your D50 ?

I'm running on ML 10.8.2, and here is my results.

http://d.pr/i/TRE7

Hi sea_man. Have you ever used the free app -- OpenGL Extensions Viewer which can be downloaded at App store.

I remember you have the ATI 7XXX series. Would you mind checking the version below with your D50 ?

I'm running on ML 10.8.2, and here is my results.

http://d.pr/i/TRE7

Yes i'm using this app.

Wiht the help of the rampagedev i have my 7970 injected in the dsdt , and the AJI frame buffer loaded.

post-9070-0-14107600-1357883975_thumb.jpg

Yes i'm using this app.

Wiht the help of the rampagedev i have my 7970 injected in the dsdt , and the AJI frame buffer loaded.

Thanks, it seems there is not any changes at all.

Yes i'm using this app.

OFF TOPIC

@sea_man

can you share here in this topic your (graphics) IOREG?

thx

END OFF TOPIC

Fabio

it is from ioreg explorer app. ioreg -l >~/7970dump.txt and just removed all the CPU and USB stuff

saved via GUI don't have any more info, but from GUI I can't remove certain things I may not want to share :)

• Like 1