Show your computer running OS X

355 posts in this topic

Here's my current setup in my room at home. That's my Hack and my Mac together, looking at me happily. Also, iPhone ftw. :tomato:

I really want one of the new Keyboards, to be honest. The "clackyness" of the old G3 one that I have hooked up is not that good or comfortable. Too bad the slim keyboards are more than 100 US dollars over here...

post-110255-1221442898_thumb.jpg

iMac + PC

2899449939_aeca6689c5.jpg

Close-up:

post-13439-1222726497_thumb.jpg

The colors on the monitor look pretty bad in a photo from the backlight I think, if I made the exposure shorter (which would cause the room to be dark) and tweaked the ISO accordingly it would look a lot better :)

Well... here we go.

desk4_small.jpg

desk2_small.jpgdesk1_small.jpgdesk3_small.jpg

If you click the images, things will grow. :huh:

*gasps* someone with the same speakers as me. Paradigm Atoms FTW :wacko:

You've got a nice set up btw. 

You guys are putting my own set up to shame! apologies for the jaunty angle and poor quality - its what you get when you have to hold an iPhone over your head....

L-R

Powermac G3 B&W (Leela)

amp

iPhone (Kif)

monitor for Hac

Macbook (Bender)

monitor for Powermac

Hackintosh (Fry)

humble but I like it, next purchase will be a 1920x1200 monitor for my Hac :-)

post-65366-1223238873_thumb.jpg

ZOMG LIEK NO WAI! U HAS ATOMS TOO?! :censored2:

Paradigm Atoms are amazing!

wooo, they are amazing speakers. They are like the best ones that I found for using with my pc. Anyway, here is a pic of me set up. Well two pics (the first taken with my iphone): 

img0130ng4.th.jpgthpix.gif

p1010032ca1.th.jpgthpix.gif

Here's my current setup. All I need now is a PCI Firewire Card, and a better soundcard than onboard. Everything's working 100%.

post-163361-1222466931_thumb.png

post-163361-1222466994_thumb.jpg

You should help me overclock this damn Q6600 its driving me nuts.

wooo, they are amazing speakers. They are like the best ones that I found for using with my pc. Anyway, here is a pic of me set up. Well two pics (the first taken with my iphone): 

img0130ng4.th.jpgthpix.gif

p1010032ca1.th.jpgthpix.gif

What mouse is that?

What mouse is that?

Its a logitech MX620. Its one of the best mice Ive ever had. Its wireless, and very nice to use. 

You should help me overclock this damn Q6600 its driving me nuts.

I'm telling you, it took an act of god, and a complete disregard for the processor to get it there on air.

I'm pumping 1.55 volts, with load temps maxing out in the 70-75 degree range; idle is 56.....

I've been running it stable at this speed for a few months now, no problems though. I was looking to see if I could kill it...but since it's being so agreeable, I'm going to see it thru. :wacko: