Show your computer running OS X

355 posts in this topic

Yer I know the case is temporary (obviously) I am looking for a really nice Micro ATX and I am in no rush.....

ShadoW

No it look realy nice like this it' apple jack

REDTOX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you for sharing this, I have an old x300 for which I'm hoping to do something similar.

dell latitude x300 pentium-m 1.2 - everything is running sweet apart from cant get any graphics acceleration!

dell latitude x300 pentium-m 1.2 - everything is running sweet apart from cant get any graphics acceleration!

post-14028-1134567854_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Mine....

SticMAC! yeah!! I've got the "same" Ikea desk. I've got a few more sections though. I even have the curved black protector mat (and two non-curved ones as well.) I can't remember the model name but I don't think Ikea in the USA sells that particular model/style of desk any longer. It's even moved with me from a different house. I've got a 6' section stored away that my current room doesn't accommodate.

I don't have the cable tray that you have. I do have the device that lets you suspend the PC "tower" from underneath. The cable tray looks great. Is there any chance you could take a picture from below to show how the tray connects in the back corner?

Once I get my hackintosh built and running I'll post a picture of my setup.

Cheers!