Show your computer running OS X

355 posts in this topic

Dual monitors rule.

DSCF0334.jpg

The one on the right is the hack - 3.8GHz liquid cooled quad. The bright lights on the front are Sunbeam fan controller... see where they got their name. :P

The one on the left is a Vista x64/XP gaming rig - 3.6GHz E6550 core2 and 8800 GTS 512.

Even the router is overclocked. :P

:shock:;)

BRB.................

Someone has money to spend ;-)

Not really. I do most of my builds pretty cheaply. At the same time I use only top quality hardware. I wait for stuff I want to go on sale, be available openbox, look for free shipping deals and rebates. I shaved about $400 bucks off that liquid cooled hack build just by purchasing carefully. Everything in that machine is the pretty much the best. Worth every penny, too. The stability of that machine is almost scary. Never does anything unexpected. :)

Not really. I do most of my builds pretty cheaply. At the same time I use only top quality hardware. I wait for stuff I want to go on sale, be available openbox, look for free shipping deals and rebates. I shaved about $400 bucks off that liquid cooled hack build just by purchasing carefully. Everything in that machine is the pretty much the best. Worth every penny, too. The stability of that machine is almost scary. Never does anything unexpected. ;)

I agree its all about looking for the best deal....

Vapor I think I saw u in another thread talking about the stability of DFI boards...

R they better than the Gigabytes everybody is always talking about.....????

I find they are. On the downside the bioses are very complex, so unless folks know what they are doing they end up having better luck with Asus or Gigabyte boards. The build quality of mid to high end DFI board is nothing short of stunning.

I got the long range setup on the 42' Sharp............... :blink:

27ypg7.jpg

b7ys6r.jpg

Long range setup...........................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

..............................................................FTW!

Mac Specs:

Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

Processor: Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz

Memory: 3582MB RAM

Hard Drive: 500 GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB

Monitor: Hannstar HG216 22" LCD Widescreen

Sound Card: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Speakers/Headphones: Logitech ClearChat Pro USB

Keyboard: Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard

Mouse: Logitech G9 Laser Mouse

Operating System: OSX86 Project Kalyway Leopard 10.5.3

PERFECT!

post-237842-1214612548_thumb.jpg

post-237842-1214612566_thumb.jpg

post-237842-1214612893_thumb.jpg

post-237842-1214612825_thumb.png

Only thing in my system not working is the TV card and i guess thats understandable :D

Sorry bout pic quality, had to use my phone

post-237842-1214612574_thumb.jpg

post-237842-1214612762_thumb.png

My (extremely) messy desk:

dscf1236vj7.jpg

From left => right:

Headphones + mic, Wash bag, bubble wrap (lol), Hi-Fi remote, contact lens case, glasses, car key, calculator, knife, japanese touch-screen mobile from from ebay (hence the bubble wrap and brown postage bag), Apple iPod Classic 80GB, wallet.

:P

• 2 weeks later...
My (extremely) messy desk:

dscf1236vj7.jpg

From left => right:

Headphones + mic, Wash bag, bubble wrap (lol), Hi-Fi remote, contact lens case, glasses, car key, calculator, knife, japanese touch-screen mobile from from ebay (hence the bubble wrap and brown postage bag), Apple iPod Classic 80GB, wallet.

:)

If only your taste in computer wallpapers carried over to your house wallpapers...

70's patterns ftw. :P