Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,226 posts in this topic

Hi im nick ive been around computers my whole life. im also a mechanic, so if you have any questions regarding computers or cars, feel free to ask.

Hi there !

I'm iStan and I'm a french student (so please excuse my mistakes... and my accent ^^).

I'm trying to build/buy a hackintosh as a replacement of my -getting old- MacBook 2008. Why this ? Because I'm doing a lot of photography and it is boring how long it takes for re-adjusting the settings of a single photo.

Hey! I just joined the forum, and I have been using a Hackintosh for a little over a year with no issues at all! I hope to learn even more and possibly give others advice!

Hi there. My name is George and I am from Germany. I was looking and readin a long time now to set up my Hackintosh. As I got addicted with Apple by now, thank god to my iPhone as a firestarter, now I set up my first Mac on my Desktop and Laptop. There are some fine details to still be done but its working all nicely by now.

I am writing this here right now from my fresh 10.6.4 ;)

Hi ppl,

I am Khan originally from pakistan but living in qatar.

I am very new to MAC world and just started with experimental work by installing the snow leopard 10.6 on my IBM thinkpad t400.

fortunately, after alot of hit and tries now I have been successful in getting it to work except for few things i.e.

1. wifi

2. boot directly from HDD

3. touch pad

I was hoping that you expert would share some knowledge or experience on how to do it, I would be greatly appreciative.

Hi everyone,

I'm Sam and been looking at OS X for a while. I thought it might be a good idea to try it out for a while before I think about spending a small fortune on a Mac... however, lack of WiFi always seems to get in the way, but looking forward to finally getting a working Hackintosh :D