Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,244 posts in this topic

Hey, sorry for being last on the introducing. Im Mikko, I live at Finland, Jyväskylä. I can speak English, Finnish.

Im very geeky (DUHH!!!) Everyone in school says that im a nerd (because i know lot of stuff about the computers).

Sometimes helped teacher with her/his PC xD

Anyways. Thanks me for posting my 10th post so i can post to other places too :)

Hi My Name is Thijs,

I started learning OSx86 since the first 10.4 release. I love the community here over the years, always friendly!

I personally read a lot of forums, don't post that much (i don't know why) but always enjoyed it.

OSX86 is like a hobby to me, always fun to pick it up again and see all the new tricks.

kudos to all,

Thijs

Hi,

I'm Fabian from germany. I've got a 13" MacBook pro since last october, and now i'm trying to get Kalyway running on my Acer Aspire One A150...

And thats why i registered here ;-)

hope i can help you too with my little knowledge about Grub & Ubuntu ;-)

cu,

Fabian aka Hupfi

Hey yall my names Max from Texas and i made the mistake of buying a PC. My girlfriend runs a mac, so does her mom, and they are just infinitely better in my opinion and i just droped 1200 on a blueray entertainment center laptop. been looking around on trading it in but then i stumbled my way in here and i think ill poke around for a bit

I have been following this project for about a month now and I must say that I am really impressed with this. I have been able to run Leopard on my AMD and run SL on VirtualBox with little to no problem. I am glad to be a part of these fourms and I hope to see everything grow and see Mac at it's top performance on PC.

Hi, all!

My name is owa. My computer knowledge is entirely self taught. I actually built my first computer in a cardboard box with components I scrounged up in 1984. Since then I've dinked around with computers as a hobby, and I am currently on my fifth box built from a bare-bones box I got from Tiger Direct. It's a MSI motherboard with an AMD Athlon 5000 dual core, 4G of ram, nVidia sound and video.

My OS of choice is Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Linux. I have VirtualBox V 3.2.12 r68302 installed, with MS WinXP, Win7, and now, OSx86 Snow Leopard 10.6.1 virtual machines.

I'm looking forward to learning more about the OSx86 machines.

See you all around the forum.

owa