Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

I'm Tisouit, French user, i'm trying to build hackintosh on my "new" notebook, but it's not easy to find my drivers ^^ Hmmm what else ? I'm going to do a siteweb with Nuked klan and i'm working my english in writhing on this forum ^^

So... I hope find my solution here and sorry for my bad english ^^

Yep, Tisouit, j'essaye de trouver les pilotes pour mon "nouveau" pc portable mais c'est dur ... J'aimerais instaler Mac avant de faire un site a l'aide de Nuked Klan. Voila voila

Hum ... I have a problem to make a new post in this section, when I finish and valid my new post i have this message :

"The error returned was:

You must enter a post" O.O Help

Hello everyone! My name is Guinn, I'M 28 years old and I live in Lehigh, Florida. I used to work for Apple. I worked for tech support under the Macbook queue when Apple was transferring from using Power PC possessors to Intel. I worked for them for about a year, then they closed down the call center I was working in. After that I worked doing 3rd party PC support on Windows (mainly Vista) and Linux based PCs. The Linux users I spoke to where ok, but most of the Windows users made my head hurt lol. I been working PCs running OSX pretty much since I got laid off by apple.

Hi all. I'm Nicolas I'm french and I already managed to install 10.6.3 + Combo update 10.6.4 using Nawcom 0.3.

Now I would like to optimize everything using advanced tuning. I hope I will get support from this forum ;)

My config:

Intel Q9450

ASUS P5QL-E

ATI 4770

4 Go RAM

I also have a brand new Mac Book Pro 13".

Nicolas

If you would like to introduce yourself, please do it here. Thanks.

Do not ask questions here. Do not tell us your problems with OS X.

For questions and help open a new topic.

hello 5150 here and am new to the forum, please bear with me for i've not been doing the computer thing long 8 months - newbie / sufferd an injury to both arms and not able to do my usual line of work. well im 49 yrs , live in springfeild il.

and i like to think "outside the box", which leads me here ! thanx all......51

so ive got a compq #sr1954nx AMD-64, 2gb ram , 500gb sata with 7 ultimate , and a 250gb sata with xp-mce

and am wondering about installing a 3rd sata set up with OS-X , what and if i can install, do i need to preform this task if possible?

also have other pc based machines running linux- kubuntu 10.04 32-bit pentium-4 , and a AMD-xp 2400+ with "macbuntu v2.3"

as well as iBOOK G4 w/leopard 10.5.8

any help would be appreciated thanx 5150

Hello, i have been hopping around in these forums for about a week i figured i might as well become a member. I have been attempting to install a vmware install on a machine that has a processor that doesn't support Vt-x. This has proven to be a headache. I am learning a lot about kernel extensions and if i ever get one working well i will move up to the dual boot. I will post any successful progress but currently there is none to report. I am currently trying IDeneb_V.1.4_10.5.6 changing attempting each of the kernels. So far i keep getting that "processor reset" fault and will need to keep searching. thank you guys for your help thus far

Hi guys... Im Karl Tan from the Philippines.

I have OSX already running on my Rig: with the help of Insanelymac... :)

Mainboard: GA-G41MT-D3

Video: Palit 250GTS 1gb Green

Mem: 4gb DDR3 1333 running @ 1066

well i hope i can get help to further configure my OSX because i used the installer for GA-G41M-ES2L.

More Power to all...