Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,244 posts in this topic

Hi! I'm (well, you can call me winz). I came from Indonesia, and I desire to have a macintosh installed by myself on the PC without buying the DVD.. I hope for the co-operation.. :rolleyes:

BTW, how many posts that are needed for me to start a new topic? Thanks in advance

Hi all,

my name is SylarMac, and i'm new here. I've registered to this forum because i would like to install mac osx to my laptop, and when it works, help other people do the same thing.

I'm a big fan of the way mac looks, but I find the price difference between a mac and a pc with the same specs to big to get a mac. Mainely because i'm still in college, thus don't have a job yet.

I hope that i'll get the help that i need here, and will do my best to help others afterwards...

Well, guess that's all...

Bye

Guest Georgie 31
Hi guy, my name's Marco and I'm a musican. Nice to meet you all and thank you very much for your guides/suggestions/ecc/ecc ;-)

Have nice day!

Hi do you compose music ?

Hey peeps!

Niklas from Sweden here! Got a macbook and like OSX a lot, so I'm gonna try to install it on my pc. I'm doing some audioproduction and I'm really interested in getting my hackintosh to work so I can start to use Logic.

cheers!

I'm jeepnewbie, I've been a windows guy for a long time and swore I'd never get a mac. I first got a Ipod, then my wife talked me into a Iphone. I was getting tired of windows crashing when I wanted to do something (being in the middle of a photo edit and it dies bites). I bought a 13" Pro and fell in love, I then turned around and picked up a 32G Ipad. Now only to replace my AMD desktop or see if I can try to install SL on it.

Hi guys, I'm from Belgium and I'm a mac user for a long time now..

But as I'm using only a Mac Mini now and sometimes my Macbook I want to go bigger..

So i've decided to build me a nice desktop and run mac os x on it :unsure:

So if any of you guys want to help me choosing the hardware (it has to play fluently 1080p videos, has to be super stable, has to carry lots of hard drives, gaming is not that necessary :unsure:)

Cyaaaa and i'm glad to be on the forum!

Hi

I am Chance and I have been researching this for some time. I finally decided to do it once I purchased my MacBook Pro and now want every computer to run osx. Using this forum I was first able to get my first VM running osx up and running...And last night I was able to get my main PC up and running!! it was a very exciting moment and I would like to thank everyone on this forum who helped. I would like to give back in any way I can so please let me know.

Thanks!!

Hello!

I'm a Video Editor/Compositor who uses Mac. I've enoyed building my own PC's for years now, mostly made out of scrap parts of my friends broken or old PC's, plus new parts wherever needed.

I can't wait to build my first Hac Pro!

Already researching and lining up my product list.

I'll be around~

Hello yall,

I've been using this great resource for a bit now and decided to become a member to contribute to the community and collaborate on future projects.

I have recently become obsessed with the hackintosh movement, and have a fully functional 1005hab at 10.6.5 and have just finished ordering all my parts for Hackpro i7 in a G5 modded case to replace my current 08 MBP.

Much love.

Hi, I'm Helladamnleet, and I recently got OSx working nearly perfectly on my Latitude D630. Right now I'm just waiting for my new wireless card and LCD to come in so I can finally stop using Micro$oft for all my computing needs. The thing that prompted me to use OSx was the stability (the local schools have 20 year old macs that still rock), and the fact that vista has fried 4 hard drives of mine on 3 different computers.

Hi, introducing myself after my first post, sorry :angel:

I'm initially a Web and C developper but I don't do that much nowadays. Recently I took a look at Objective C with the iPhone SDK. I experimented a little with AppleScript, Python and more...

I have used PHP a lot with databases too.

I hope to make OSX work on my new Sony Vaio VPCZ1 (VPCZ13M9E/:D.

It already runs quite stable with a minimum of devices working.

I had a few real Mac too, a PowerBook G4 Alu, a 2010 MacBookPro 13" I just sold because I got that Sony (more powerful) at work.

I also have used some distros in the past on AMD (iDeneb, Kalyway, ...) with more or less success.

Now, I'm interested in applying fixes based on DSDT mods. I applied some but I don't have any knowledge in ACPI tables so I apply them nearly without thinking for now.

Any point to low level understanding of ACPI and DSDT stuff is welcome.

Anyway, nice forums here, that's the place I found most information in order to have my Sony running OS X.

See ya