Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,237 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Julia, I'm 23 and acutally based in Germany.

Im a former student of computer science and very interested in very different operating systems, like Windows, Linux and at the moment MAC OS X! :)

Hope this forum could help me a little bit, setting up the new system and so on! ;)

Wish you well and peace :D

that's the wrong section, isn't it?! sorry :)

Greatings from Argentina.

I've been reading and using info from this forum for about an year and a half now. I succesfully built up a hack for my girlfriend last year and I didn't realized that I had never posted any presentation!!! I was about to ask something and the forum rules poped up!!!... yes shame on me.

Sorry for that!

Bye

Hi my name is BobbyT, I am new here and already have built my first Hackintosh with the help of all the people that did a lot of work before I even got here. I have an Asus Eee1005HAB running Mac OS X 10.6.5 with only a couple of small glitches.

:)

Hello guys im nicolas from italy.. I just joined the forum for some time that I read but I joined just now to support all the guys who do this fantastic job ..

I'm doing some guides and publish them on this forum, if anyone has some tips on how to publish the guides would be very happy .. :D

Hello everyone.. :)

Hi, a 26 year old male from Croatia here. In process of building a hackintosh for parents at the moment. Built one for myself running 10.5.8. smoothly, and running it at this very moment.

Planning to learn a lot here and hoping you will direct me into buying components (although I have a list already, but maybe a tweak wouldn't be bad. I decided to build one for my parents and setup a 10.6.5. build for them cause OS X is really easy to use, esp. for them who are quite new to computers. I plan to troubleshoot their problems remotely, or if not possible a friend will jump in (as I'm leaving the country, I won't be available other than remotely).

Thanks for the help so far, I really love this forum. I learned a lot here already, looking forward for more knowledge :censored2:

Hi,

i just want to introduce myself: My name is Andy, I'm 30 years of age and live in Germany.

A friend of mine showed me his brand new hackintosh which works fine so I thought I could build one for my own. :-)

I already have an iPhone, iPad, MacBook (mid 2008) and a PC. Maybe I replace my MacBook with the hackintosh because I use macbook mainly as a desktop replacement.

So here I am, try to figure out how to manage this with my hardware I already own. I hope I get some help and will post my progress with my hackintosh.

Cya,

Andy