Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,237 posts in this topic

Hi my name is James and I just bought a Mac.

I guess admitting you have a problem is the first step?... hahaha

I am a PC > MAC convert if you will. However, I don't know if I will ever fully convert because of my Job, but I'm here for a while at least. I just bought a MBP over the weekend and have been playing around with it. I hope to meet some people and learn some stuff about my new purchase.

James

Hey what's going on? I'm new of course. I just took my p5k3 deluxe out of the box and decided hackintosh. I hope I can figure it out. I'm a brand noobian lmao. I hope I can get some help because this looks a little like rocket science right now.

Intel Q6600

Asus P5K3 Deluxe

Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K3/6GX

Evga 260GTX

1TB Seagate

well, I've been poking around here for a while and eventually registered. I'm trying to become a full user so that I can post in more reliant sections of the forums where my questions might actually be answered. How do you go about become a full member?