Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,226 posts in this topic

Hello I am a new member who has been playing with OS X virtualisation. At the moment I'm trying to get OS X running stably on top of of a minimal install of Ubuntu server. The hope being that this would solve a lot of hardware problems (at the expense of a little bit of resources).

hi THis is rajesh,,,, I am new to the hackintosh scene and i tried building one with much help from the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] version. Hope to meet a lot of people thru this thread..

Thanks for such a vibrant community,...

Hi.

New OSX and Win7 Dual booter here.

Specs:

Gigabyte EP43-UD3L

Intel E7500 @ 2.93GHz

EVGA 8800GTS 320mb

64GB A-DATA S599 AS599S-64GM-C SATA II Internal (SSD)

2x Kingston HyperX 2GB SDRAM DDR2 1066 PC28500

OSX 10.6.4

Kakewalk 3.0 Bootloader + [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]

...waymon

Well, I am outlaw, or, JJ in music circles. Not sure if I posted in this one yet, so, here it is.

After using the site as a research tool to get osx working on a pc, much joy (i seem to have very compatible hardware!), I have been runnong Leo for about 12 months, and, Snow in 64bit for the last couple of months. Seems an ideal platform for running proTools :D I dual boot, but, different hard drives, and, fortunately, the Chameleon thing lets me select to choose whether to go Windows, or OSX. Fantastic.

I encountered the weirdest problem the other night, so, decided to post it on here, and, well, the response is not what I was expecting at all. Hugely disappointed as I thought this looked to be a forum of helpful people all into the same kind of thing. I had more response (which would be any) on a musicians forum, which is really disappointing. I would have thought someone here somewhere would have either encountered the same thing and have an answer, or, would be intrigued and want to try and resolve it.

But apparently not. Which is a shame really. High expectations of being involved in this community have faded in a couple of days