Welcome to the SigmaTel 9200 Driver Initiative!

james2mart

359 posts in this topic

ok, have the results 8-(

still displayed in Audio-Midi-Config., but no Input. The same as with the appleHDA.kext in "alc882"-Thread.

the volume-slider is still on mute, but i have sound equal which setting it is. sound like line-out, every position is the same volume.

if i set up the slider, every time i disconnect or connect the jack into one of the connections, it goes back to mute.

we have to work o it again...

Thx a lot... Rene

Sup all, wow haven't posted here in a long time :D thanks james2smart for posting that code out so everyone can look at it. it probably will go faster and everyone will be happy, thanks to james2smart for taking the time to start this whole sigmatel 9200 missions :)

W00t drivers for the sigmtel 9200 this would be so awesome

Thanks ll

wtcnbrwndo4u,

I noticed in your signature you had this Sigmatel 9220 HD Audio (works perfect - ask me if you have 92XX problems). i have a problem with sigmatel 9200 we have been for a long time, i'm usually part of james2smart crowd because we are trying to get it to work, if you get it to work please feel free to tell him or the sigmatel 9200 community cause we are dying to get sound :construction: at least without usb speakers

macjason

不好意思,我是中国人,我的英文学得不好。

我的笔记本是DELL9400,声卡是sigmtel 9200,OSX86下始终找不到声卡的驱动啊。是不是现在还没有办法让这款声卡发出声音?什么时候才能有驱动呢?谢谢。

我愿意参加测试,请问如何参加?我的笔记本是DELL 9400的。声卡型号好像是sigmatel 9200,我现在已经安装好了Mac OS X 10.4.7并运行正常,除了声卡没有驱动之外。

请看我的声卡型号,应该是sigmatel 9200的吧。

post-53891-1157518123_thumb.jpg

Google translation:

Sigmatel 9200 will be when the driving ah?

I am sorry, the Chinese people, my English was not good enough. My notebook is DELL9400, sound card is sigmtel 9200, always looking for OSX86 No sound card driver ah. This is still no way to get sound from sound card? What time can be driven? Thank you.

:D

廖谷歌尽量使用工具把如下: http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=zh-CN

I think you guys need to be patient and stop asking when it's going to be ready.

It'll be ready when it's ready. Different people working on this (including myself now) and I'm sure when they have something.. you will know.

pestering just makes people not want to do anything.

keep up the good work guys. I personally got tiered and bough a turtle beach Amigo USB sound card in the end of course i have to either connect it to external speakers or lug around a pair but at least i have sound now. But hey if you guys get the 9250 working it will be a hell of an accomplishment.

keep up the good work guys. I personally got tiered and bough a turtle beach Amigo USB sound card in the end of course i have to either connect it to external speakers or lug around a pair but at least i have sound now. But hey if you guys get the 9250 working it will be a hell of an accomplishment.

Yeah.. the 9250 is the one I am working on now. The 9250/51 is Sigmatel's newer line. It's a bit different from the other lines from what I've read in the specs so far... but has some really cool new features as well. But I'm hoping my work will also apply to the 9200 crowd as well.

I think you guys need to be patient and stop asking when it's going to be ready.

It'll be ready when it's ready. Different people working on this (including myself now) and I'm sure when they have something.. you will know.

pestering just makes people not want to do anything.

Sorry about that :) just didn't know what was going on, the only reason i was saying that is cause here in iraq we do a lot of stuff and on my down time i play with my hackintosh :) dosen't bother for me i can wait i can use my usb speakers. KEEP up the good work we are all behind you guys 200%

macjason

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. I just want to get used to the sound card driver. My sound card is the sigmatel 9200.

My English was not too good, so I do not know what is the progress of the sound card driver. Which friends can tell me? When it will release a test version to the public or the version we use?

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. I just want to get used to the sound card driver. My sound card is the sigmatel 9200.

My English was not too good, so I do not know what is the progress of the sound card driver. Which friends can tell me? When it will release a test version to the public or the version we use?

No timeline for a release as of yet that I know of.