iDeneb v1.3 10.5.5 Released!

Jack Layne

593 posts in this topic

Do any one of you Guys have problem with samba shear with this version?

I get this message if I try to access my Time Capsule!

I can see my Time capsule share but if I double click to open this is the message I get:

"The Alias "Computer name" could not be opened, because the original item cannot be found."

I was using iDeneb 10.5.4 and did not have this problem there.

(strange all my win/boot camp share works)

AMDPATCH

kernel: sleep

chipset: nforce driver

for ati x1300 there is't driver

audio: i don't know chip.....

Cri900

We are very testing the new release with the ATI graphics cards, so there are no more problems .....

Thank you and sorry for the wait

Good work :D

I have Realtek ALC850 chipset and network is NV GbE LAN.But there is x1300-1550 driver inthe list, isnt there? do i have to pick only these things? there are thos smbios fixes etc. for the netowrk i ave to pick forcedeth?

Well I've been using iDeneb v1.3 10.5.5 since the day it was released and it's all good, but I keep getting random kernel panics and just can't pinpoint the cause of them. Happened a few times when I opened VLC, also happened at the end of CS3 installation. I tried to keep as much vanilla stuff as possible, the only fixes that i use are smbios 800mhz, ich9 and jmicron. Good thing that these panics are kinda rare, once every few days, so I don't mind that much.

It won't run on my x1600XT.

Something wrong with the X1600 ATI (PCie) option on the SETUP.

It (natit) is configured to ALOPIAS, and as I know, it must be WORMY to my CARD.

Any help?

Hi

how can i aply this kext?

during setup?

Nope, if the scrambled screen appears, you'll have to restart (I just did a hard reset), and boot up with the -x -s options (single user/safe mode). Then you can apply the .pkg

Successs!

Hi all,

when I download this torrent from Green D ("iDeneb v1.3 10.5.5 Leopard OSx86"), my md5 consistently doens't match what is shown in the .md5 file. Instead of getting 79af2c037b48e976d9f51839ec009bb5, I get 533571880f555e5c1a1fe374c5f2a805.

Is the stated MD5 before / after applying some PPF Patch? Anyone else geting the same md5 result as me??

Thanks for any help,

UPDATE:

OK, i got the md5 to match the correct value .

I used Azureus (VUZE) on my stable install of OS X to download the torrent. The torrent completed successfully (100%) and even moved to the bottom half (Seeding torrents) of Azureus. I re-opened up Azureus and did a "Force Re-check" and it to my shock it reported 99.7% Complete, and proceeded to download the last 0.03% that was somehow missing, which now gives me the correct md5 hash.

Between downloading this last night and checking it out just now, all I did was mount and unmount it.

Figured it out... The iDeneb DMG image was not a normal real-only image so when I mounted it, hidden files changed (eg. .DS_Store,etc) the composition of the DMG and gave me an incorrect MD5. Guess its a good rule to always Lock a DMG file after downloading in the event it is Read/Write (like this DMG). Most other OS X DMG's are locked read-only so assumed that was the same here.

Hi Experts!

I could install this release, i had problem with crashing screen before getting LEO, but I could fix it by installing the older version of ATI HD3650 driver.

Everything ok, but:

I have no internet connection and firewire port for Final Cut Pro. In Kalyway net worked, but firefire no.

Could someone help?

Edit: I checked: network statistic says that it is working, but as I try to use Safari: i didn't connected to internet.

Regarding to FCP, it is not a firewire problem, but FCP, it usually doesn't recognize the device.

Please, help with the internet!

Thanks!

My setup: Gigabyte P35 DS3R, if more info needed, please let me know.

Ps: This release is wonderful, great work from Layne and company.

It works!!!:D:D

Two problems...

I have ati x1300 ati card... how can i install its drivers:( to change the resolution and how can i replace the aurora wallpaper with the original one(like the login screen wallpaper etc

please, keep your post-installation questions out of her, will ya?

go here: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showforum=138

this forum is about NEW RELEASES AND UPDATES!

hey guys

someone can help me?

the installation works great, but when rebooted, a message apeared to me:

boot0: MBR

boot0: done

boot1: error

i think that darwin bootloader it´ns working =\

someone can help me?

cya

...oooOOO ( having a hard time in here... )

NO, here we can't, cause this sub-forum is about:

"the latest news and information on the hackintosh scene. for apple OS X updates to new OSx86 builds, this is where to look."

if you're having questions regarding the installation of an OSx86-build, go here: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showforum=136

iDeneb v1.3 10.5.5: Sleep ->Reboot Issue

i installed iDeneb v1.3 10.5.5 on my GA-P35-DS4/E6600 with no problem. but unlike Kalyway 10.5.2 install i have a Sleep/Reboot issue now. it looks as follows: when i try to wake a PC from sleeping it does wake up but goes to rebooting immediately . is there any easy fix for that? i tried search but could not find anything so far.

thanx a lot.

System: GA P35-DS4, E6600, OSZ 2GB RAM.

This build works like a charm for me.

MB: Asus p5k deluxe

CPU : C2D 6420

RAM: OCZ 2GB 800Mhz

VGA: Gainward 8800gts 320MB

Audio: Taruga_AD1988b_rev3_Installer MIC supported.

I got only 1 question if someone figure out this.

I got ICH9 RAID 0 + 1 for win xp on this system, Leo stands on Jmicron 160GB PATA drive,

but when sata is configured as RAID in bios i cant acces the Sata DVD in Leopard.

Its strange bc this leopard install without any single problem with RAID bios setup

My own cerberus is working fine with the new iDeneb (triple of Vista/OpenSolaris/iDeneb)

Hardware is:

ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe

P4 2.6C

2 GB DDR400 (1 GB x 2)

200 GB Maxtor SATA (split between Vista and OpenSolaris)

40 GB WD PATA (iDeneb)

ATI X1650 AGP (CI works, QE does not)

LAN/Ethernet works (using DHCP jumpstart method)

Resolution: 1600x1200 @ 75 Hz NI

Using onboard audio (AC97) in iDeneb (Sound Blaster X-Fi is in use with Vista/OpenSolaris).

Yes, VLC 0.9.4 (latest Mac version) will work.

I'm getting ready to start adding apps (yes; kernel 9.4.0 *is* working though this P4 is a Northwood-C, which only supports SSE2).

Followup: Firefox and Yahoo Messenger both installed quickly and with no fuss whatever. So far, so good!

Microsoft Office 2008 installs clean as well; however, attempting the autoupdate fails; all that means is that I have to download the first SP manually first (CarbonLib error, and one I've seen before). I'm also going to start trying games that wouldn't install before (C&C Gold DVD is a biggie; it's a game I play a lot in Windows, but all attempts to install the DVD on the Mac side bombed before). And the testing continues....

Meh.. I guess running OS X on this Athlon X2 machine isn't going to be possible.

Why not?

My P4 Northwood-C does so without a hitch (this version of iDeneb includes the latest NForce patches, so even the Athlon/nForce crowd should be able to come out and play).

By the by, the 9.4.0 kernel DOES work in SSE2-only setups (hats off to xnu for the great work); that's what I'm running.

I've also noticed that it's snappier than 10.5.4 (part of it is almost certainly the new kernel).

It won't run on my x1600XT.

Something wrong with the X1600 ATI (PCie) option on the SETUP.

It (natit) is configured to ALOPIAS, and as I know, it must be WORMY to my CARD.

Any help?

Weird.

I have the AGP version of the X1650PRO; CI works. (However, QE does not.) However, I also have proper resolution and refresh-rate support from the jump (this is new), and I have proper recognition of both AGP and the right memory amount (and without AGPGART installed, either; hats off to the NATIT team).

Also, congrats to xnu for the 9.4.0 kernel work; even my Northwood-C likes it (for the first time ever, I'm no longer trapped with 9.2.0 just because I haven't upgraded to SSE3 yet).

Great release, I've managed to finally install OS X. Thanks!

A few. I can't boot unless I use -f -x. I did the Root create password, .AppleSetupDone command, but it still nags and stops at com.apple.time or one of those time servers.

If anyone has any suggestions let me know. I will still try and find my own way through this. Thanks.

Mobo Asus p5W DH deluxe

HDD: PATA, Maxtor 250

2Gigs

no drivers for display, I'm using a 9800GX2 and will manually install once I get past this point.

Thanks again for the release!

EDIT: it looks like it has something to do with mDNS etc etc. I disabled my NICs, but I'm still getting that message. if someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Admin, I'm sorry I'm off topic here. thanks again.