iDeneb v1 10.5.4

329 posts in this topic

no...i thought i only has to be selected if i use a PS2 keyboard?..i am trying to install on a laptop :wacko:

still i will try that and report back... ;)

Try to select:

IOUSBFamily fix

PS2 Fix

By

Does anyone know if Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT 512 MB will work good in this? I dont want to have to manually set it up & Does it have a option to NOT use EFI bootloaders and doesnt have EFI on the DVD when you boot it? i run into those and i get mad because I have a older computer that doesnt support that.

I have an old computer is going well.

For the 7300 you can select the nvinject 512Mb.

The boot chameleon also works on old computer so you can proceed ...

Did'nt work on my core 2 duo 4400... graphics card ati hdpro 2400.. 2g memory.......after installing rebooted the system... and it says at boot.. press and hold the restart button.. any chance to install on my sustem .. at present i got kalyway 10.5.2..

So, I tried this release, and the Installation on an external HD went smoothly and fast. But I don't get this: My Drive is never recognized after an Install (Leo4all, iDeneb), but when I try an Combo Update from Mysticus, then it is recognized...strange :blink:

+

- System seems to run faster than on Leo4all

- Shutdown works

- Grafik (x3100) works

-

-Time Machine doesn't work

-Reboot doesn't work

-Drive isn't recognized

-Atheros Fix isn't for 5007 (Like I thought)

My Hardware:

-Acer Aspire 5715Z

-Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (448 MB)

-Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU T2310 @ 1.46GHz, 1463 MHz

-Mat{censored}a DVD-RAM UJ-850S ATA Device

-CPU Typ Mobile DualCore Intel Pentium T2310, 1466 MHz (11 x 133)

-Motherboard Name: Acer Aspire 5715Z

-Motherboard Chip: Intel Crestline-GML GL960

-Ram: 2037 MB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)

-BIOS Typ Insyde (10/15/07)

-supports x86, x86-64, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3

-External 80GB LaCie Mobile Disk

OK here's my 2 cents

downloaded and then kept seeding after a day I stopped and burned the dvd.

Install went good but it hung on transfering network settings

rebooted and hit-f came up fine re-booted again and most of my setting came up

seems to be a great install. I cannot comment about time machine neveer used it yet.

Nvidea scripts worked perfectly

my rig

Asus a8n-sli-deluxe

3800 x-2 dual core

Nvide 7900gt works core graphics hardware supported qe supported

AC97 sound working

Firewire 400 and 800 √

usb√

lan used marvon drivers √

problems seems I ran into the reboot problem where it will reboot for no reason did it once will look on zephs site for the fix thought I had that printed out but...

Thanks for the release read the fourms good luck everyone PM me if you have a similar set up and need help you can always find me on ichat chief9999

So, I tried this release, and the Installation on an external HD went smoothly and fast. But I don't get this: My Drive is never recognized after an Install (Leo4all, iDeneb), but when I try an Combo Update from Mysticus, then it is recognized...strange ;)

+

- System seems to run faster than on Leo4all

- Shutdown works

- Grafik (x3100) works

-

-Time Machine doesn't work

-Reboot doesn't work

-Drive isn't recognized

-Atheros Fix isn't for 5007 (Like I thought)

My Hardware:

-Acer Aspire 5715Z

-Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (448 MB)

-Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU T2310 @ 1.46GHz, 1463 MHz

-Mat{censored}a DVD-RAM UJ-850S ATA Device

-CPU Typ Mobile DualCore Intel Pentium T2310, 1466 MHz (11 x 133)

-Motherboard Name: Acer Aspire 5715Z

-Motherboard Chip: Intel Crestline-GML GL960

-Ram: 2037 MB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)

-BIOS Typ Insyde (10/15/07)

-supports x86, x86-64, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3

-External 80GB LaCie Mobile Disk

fot the WI-fi, select onlyy "Atheros Wirellles adapter" and not Tiger-IO80211!, who kernel have you?For time machine in the forum there is one fix,..for the reboot!The kernel :D!

Try to select:

IOUSBFamily fix

PS2 Fix

By

Ok...the keyboard not getting recognised are gone after i selected the PS2fix....booted thru and got the transfer your info to back to select your country loop....fixed it from a previous thread in this series.....booted upto the desktop...AWESOME!!!!...got the audio working with taruga and 1280x800 with callisto.. :D ...

everything which i expect is working except the wiresless card is not recognised......looking for a fix now....DELL 1490 card...

thanks for the release punk92 and great work on this distro.....

anyone with the wireless fix for me???

EDIT: used the bcm43xx_enabler.sh script and still didn't work....stuck... ;)

TIA....

Hi! I just have tested iDeneb v1 10.5.4 shortly (installed yesterday evening as a second "emergency and recovery" OSX) - looks working perfectly out of box, also the installation was very fast. Thanks a lot! ;)

---------------------------------------

Leopard 10.5.4 (Retail)

GA-P35-DS3R (Rev. 2.1)

CoreDuo E7200@2,53GHz

RAM 4GB / 800 MHz

GeForce 8600GT/256MB

SATA HDDs

First Leopard install ive gotten to boot to the setup yet ! .... but wont detect my SATA , only IDE .. so having to wait will wednesday to buy a IDE Hard Disc

( Asrock ALiveNF7G-HD720P REV 5.0 ) Motherboard

Primopearl, try doing it again with easybcd, I used it with mine and it worked first time it also works in both vista and xp

but, easybcd is for vista, i have XP...

anyway... i installed the program and the first time i ran it, it tellme that i have to correct mbr partition... i dont want to make mistakes so i uninstalled the program.

I'm using it on a dual boot system with XP now. Everything seems to be ok at the moment. No problem with Time Machine or something, except Sleep. Beacuse of i had never sleep working on any other version, that makes me no sense.

Thanks for the hard work.

can anyone tell me how to get my wifi to work again i have an atheros 5005 and it has worked and it was working great but now when i select just the atheros fix and install it doesnt work... (just if your wandering i downloaded vista also on the other partition and it took over...) well anyway any help is appreciated

Hello

Thanks for this release witch add full support to my DDR3 1333 system.

Unfortunatly I can't login at the first time.

I had to reset root password with the DVD cause only the command 'touch /var/db/.applesetupdone' had worked.

At last but not least I can login into iDeneb and my config works very well even better than iATKOS v4i.

So big up man!

bye