iATKOS v2.0i

themanis

318 posts in this topic

I'm at 99.5% There was a guy who posted about trouble installing. I don't see anymore seeders, so {censored} him.

agreed. Alas, I'm directly connected to the ONE seed on 2 machines, sitting at 99.7%. Seed is only hittin me with 8kb/sec *sigh* oh well. It'll be done soon. Grats to everyone finishing soon and gl to everyone installing in the next hour :D.

agreed. Alas, I'm directly connected to the ONE seed on 2 machines, sitting at 99.7%. Seed is only hittin me with 8kb/sec *sigh* oh well. It'll be done soon. Grats to everyone finishing soon and gl to everyone installing in the next hour :D.

I only have one seed and that's in swarm so I don't even know if I'll be able to finish it. It really pisses me off that people are just leeching on a new release. It's incredibly selfish and if they have problems, I'm not helping them.

well i'm a newbie here, just bought a new macbook pro.... i love it so damn much i want to install this on my dell dimension 9200. I promise i'm not leeching, and i hope if i have a question you can answer, you will :D pretty please?

ps i'm at 99.6% yay !!

I had very high hopes for this release, too. Who knows, maybe I can get it to work by installing from within leopard, that way I can just install it to a partition, change the kernel and be done with it.

Edit----

Disk image is most definitely corrupted over here because it won't even mount in OSX. Something went wrong in the upload, {censored}.

I'm checking the MD5 of the ISO and I'll post back when I get the result.

The MD5s of the file I got and the MD5 posted on demonoid do not match.

Demonoid MD5: f1ad86417c16c1ea873abb8114989d3e

ISO MD5: e943348982090c45bb89f96c1efd7ad6

And there you go...

how do you install it from within leopard

I had very high hopes for this release, too. Who knows, maybe I can get it to work by installing from within leopard, that way I can just install it to a partition, change the kernel and be done with it.Edit----Disk image is most definitely corrupted over here because it won't even mount in OSX. Something went wrong in the upload, {censored}.I'm checking the MD5 of the ISO and I'll post back when I get the result.
my MD5 didnt match. mine started with a E. not a F mines a faulty iso.