iATKOS v2.0i

themanis

318 posts in this topic

iSkylla why are you downloading again? If it didnt work the first time whats to make it work now?

There's a completely new release, the third if I'm correct. First was in a rar, that was bad, second was unrared, just .1% missing, and that was nuked, downloading a complete third again which is supposed to have the right MD5 and work.

There's a completely new release, the third if I'm correct. First was in a rar, that was bad, second was unrared, just .1% missing, and that was nuked, downloading a complete third again which is supposed to have the right MD5 and work.

wat is it labelled under? iatkos 2.0ir3?

as im searching and just seeing iatkos 2.0

Hey Bofors, yes this is the correct one that Eskurza uploaded after the problems that were found with the very first one. Someone unfortunately thought of adding the new torrent and using the old file he downloaded from the first torrent thinking that the new one will get fixed by the new one but to my knowledge he might've seeded some of the damaged data he already had with the previous iso.

Hey Bofors, yes this is the correct one that Eskurza uploaded after the problems that were found with the very first one.

Thanks.

Someone unfortunately thought of adding the new torrent and using the old file he downloaded from the first torrent thinking that the new one will get fixed by the new one but to my knowledge he might've seeded some of the damaged data he already had with the previous iso.

Yes, I read some of the comments about that issue on Demonoid.

But I do not think there is a problem with using the corrupt iso as a starting place for downloading the second, uncorrupt torrent.

Each piece of the corrupt iso should have been hash-checked with the good seed and the corrupt pieces over-written.

I am almost done with the new one, I'm at 75% and downloading at 700k/s so I should be done relatively soon. Again, as with the other torrents, I will be seeding at 800 k/s for two days and then give it over to the rest of the people.

People on demonoid are saying this new iso is going to be bad too because people are seeding the bad one and the new one.

Posted by Animal99 3 hours ago

This ISO is not ok.

HobJob, the reason the seed is corrupt is 1 of 2 reasons...

First, eskurza's ISO was bad from the get go.

Second, if eskurza's ISO was good on this one, but the first was a bad one, and people unrar the first one and start seeding just the ISO on this one, it will give a bad iso, because there are no guarantees that you will get the correct ISO from someone who has it. Someone seeding a bad iso along with a good iso, you could get parts of the bad ISO as well, then when you seed, you will be sending out a bad iso as well...I agree with everyone on deleting all torrents of this and starting all over.

Animal99

People on demonoid are saying this new iso is going to be bad too because people are seeding the bad one and the new one.

Posted by Animal99 3 hours ago

This ISO is not ok.

HobJob, the reason the seed is corrupt is 1 of 2 reasons...

First, eskurza's ISO was bad from the get go.

Second, if eskurza's ISO was good on this one, but the first was a bad one, and people unrar the first one and start seeding just the ISO on this one, it will give a bad iso, because there are no guarantees that you will get the correct ISO from someone who has it. Someone seeding a bad iso along with a good iso, you could get parts of the bad ISO as well, then when you seed, you will be sending out a bad iso as well...I agree with everyone on deleting all torrents of this and starting all over.

Animal99

We'll see. I'm almost done with it and I'll do an md5 check once it's done.

Looks like the torrent was deleted, I hope I can finish it before the seeders go because I want to know if that download really was corrupt.

I guess the uphuck team is going to upload a completely new one so corrupt ISOs can't be seeded. This release has been a nightmare.

Looks like the torrent was deleted, I hope I can finish it before the seeders go because I want to know if that download really was corrupt.

I guess the uphuck team is going to upload a completely new one so corrupt ISOs can't be seeded. This release has been a nightmare.

same story here. 99%. may as well finish it and test it for {censored} and giggles

same story here. 99%. may as well finish it and test it for {censored} and giggles

99.1% right now and downloading at 50k/s uploading at 75k/s. I've only uploaded 3gb so I don't mind that much. I would be happy that my demonoid ratio is going up but it doesn't really matter for me.

iSkylla

Uploaded: 175.22 GB

Downloaded: 91.84 GB

Ratio: 1.91 (Updated once a day)

LOL iSkylla, your internet bill must be brutal, who is your isp? I average an 850kBps max download and only a 60kBps upload and it costs me 39.99 a month.

Hi buddy!

Where are you located? In the United States?

edit:

In Germany: 20 MBit (20480 KBps) Down, 1 Mbit (1024 KBps) Up (Cable) & Phone Flatrate - 29.99 EUR a month.

In Romania: 40 MBit (40960 KBps) Down, 4 Mbit (4096 KBps) Up (Cable) - converted 4,50 EUR a month.

Hi buddy!

Where are you located? In the United States?

In Germany: 10 MBit Down, 1 Mbit Up Cable & Phone Flatrate - 29.99 EUR a month.

In Romania: 40 MBit Down, 4 Mbit Up - converted 4,50 EUR a month.

:-)

Northeast, I pay $49 a month. It just happens to be very fast where I am :P