iATKOS v2.0i

themanis

318 posts in this topic

Still downloading... just got to 40% its weird when i started the download it was downloading at like 256 kb/s now its doing 56 KB/s its sad. but im exctied to use it -_-

same here my download was steady at like 150kb/s then it dropped to to like 10 kb/s

Now no one is seeding. Looks like they need to kick out non members if all they are going to be is leeches.

??? I'm not sure what that means but I don't think anyone was able to complete the download, I'm still chugging along at 90ish percent, we'll see what happens tonight.

the idea of this being on demonoid means leechers can grab it ;) so no way around that.

I have account but for once I would prefer this to be first on brokenstones privately with fast speeds and then release on public or semi-public

But I would thought on the iatkos forums, they were seeding to a select few and getting them to seed on thebay or demonoid sometime later, it's still NOT officially GMT+2 time right?

Probably gotta be patient a little bit now for eskurza is releasing it out of sympathy for us users heheh

If iatkos 1.0 was anything sorta of benchmark in terms of seeding and finally reaching 100%, probably this will take me 5 days

this is {censored}, can I seed and download using two different bittorrent clients, I mean I don't want to help out the leachers just the people who aren't {censored} leachers
Just seed it so others can seed, this is how torrents work. I'm almost done and I'll be seeding for a few days to get it going. I don't really need to considering that I have 100GB more uploaded than downloaded on Demonoid but I like to help out.
the idea of this being on demonoid means leechers can grab it ;) so no way around that. I have account but for once I would prefer this to be first on brokenstones privately with fast speeds and then release on public or semi-public But I would thought on the iatkos forums, they were seeding to a select few and getting them to seed on thebay or demonoid sometime later, it's still NOT officially GMT+2 time right? Probably gotta be patient a little bit now for eskurza is releasing it out of sympathy for us users hehehIf iatkos 1.0 was anything sorta of benchmark in terms of seeding and finally reaching 100%, probably this will take me 5 days
I'm surprised it isn't on BS yet. When I finish it I'll upload it there if it already hasn't been done.

just one other comment i was thinking - whatever happened to good ole idea of releasing to newsgroup????

That would be best

oh well, be thankful ;)

Because torrents are much faster and it's distributed much faster after a few people finish the download. If it's released on a newsgroup, the second place it's going to be is on a torrent and that will inherently take more time.

i'm showing the file availability at 52%, slowly been creeping up all day since i started. if it continues at this rate, it should be finishing up in about 6 hours, whereupon those of us that finish first can seed and speed up the process for everyone else. there's about 200 of us all creeping along at the same % as the ONE seeder pipes it out.

i'm showing the file availability at 52%, slowly been creeping up all day since i started. if it continues at this rate, it should be finishing up in about 6 hours, whereupon those of us that finish first can seed and speed up the process for everyone else. there's about 200 of us all creeping along at the same % as the ONE seeder pipes it out.

agrees.... i've shown 0 seeders since i began dling. cripin in like crip show... ;)

Please be patient with the torrent guys, it's not a http download. That's why you can't just expect it to be a super fast download. It was on Demonoid early and we just jumped on it so, don't worry seeding will continue as normal.

Please be patient with the torrent guys, it's not a http download. That's why you can't just expect it to be a super fast download. It was on Demonoid early and we just jumped on it so, don't worry seeding will continue as normal.

i'm gonna leave it downloading overnight, hopefully theres more seeders by then.

personally that's what i like about torrents, you don't just get it as fast you get other download through different protocols this one keeps your hopes high until the download is finished hehe

Like with HTTP / FTP downloads i don't find it fun to download cause you just put the address and bang you have it. Torrents show you did some effort in waiting but actually you didn't do that much lol

Good Luck with the Installation and I will do a Guide for my Desktop PC [ Specs Below ] and my HP Pavillion dv2000 Laptop

cheers

Like with HTTP / FTP downloads i don't find it fun to download cause you just put the address and bang you have it. Torrents show you did some effort in waiting but actually you didn't do that much lol

How is waiting longer more "effort?" That's like saying it took more effort to sleep 8 hours than it did 4 hours. Either way, you didn't do anything.

Rapidshare.com FTW

Irsdscout, i didn't literally mean effort as in real life, i just mean that you're just waiting for it to finish downloading unlike http / ftp it depends on the speed of your line. you prob got the wrong meaning! i know i didn't do anything, the least i did is posted the news!

Hi...

I'm downloading iatkos 2.0i

I have a hp 530 t2600 core duo notebook

but with kalyway i must set

"cpus=1" flag to work

(i use vanilla kernel but it's the same with the other)

Does iatkos 2.0i resolve this kalyway issue???

Thanks a lot!