iATKOS v2.0i

themanis

318 posts in this topic

As far as I know, there is no SSE2 support on this release. So Kalyway or an older version iATKOS is your best bet. As for EFI, there is a guide for patching the HFS partition to work under GUID partition table by Netkas. It's under EFI v8 somewhere in this forum. I suggest you looking that up.

How do i even see if my computer will work with EFI

Konner, there's nothing such as an EFI instruction set??!? Regarding SSE2, the osx86 Turk Team said that they will not support it. Majority of Processors now support SSE3.

@ Gilou: As metaljay said it was right but some stupid person decided he'd be smart and replace the old iso in the torrent folder of the new iso which means that some of the data in the iso was seeded to users and might have corrupted the new iso as well.

How do i even see if my computer will work with EFI

Whenever I install OS X, I spend about 3 to 4 hours working on it. If you're computer savvy or could learn quickly, then you can do it according to these instructions.

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...=75928&st=0

GUID doesn't work straight off the package on most OS X versions for me, I don't know why. I have a Vostro 1500. So I always do a manual installation of EFI for my HD to ensure compatibility for the GPT.

But to know if EFI works or not on your computer, i'm not too sure how to check that. You could check up on Netka's IRC and ask a few questions about EFI compatibility.

lol oh well, gotta appreciate how uphuck/eskurza is doing to fix this....

but I am sure quite a lot of people have used up a lot of ratios on the demon.....at least registered members lol....not the leechers!

lol oh well, gotta appreciate how uphuck/eskurza is doing to fix this....

but I am sure quite a lot of people have used up a lot of ratios on the demon.....at least registered members lol....not the leechers!

Mine didn't nudge. Or the ratio meter is ****ed up.

Hey Matteo!

I saw on your signature that shutdown and reboot don't work. I had the same problem with iATKOS V1.0i r2. Try Leo4allv3. I have it on my Dell Inspiron 6400 and it works just fine. Dual boot with XP and i have shutdown and restart working.