ALL Fan related issues HERE. Laptop fans, overheating, cold boot no fans +

00diabolic

Fan issues. Have them or not? How do you deal with them?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you have experenced overheating due to fans not turning on on your laptop?

• YES I have to go through steps to get my fans on. See question below.
    • No I have no fan issues or I have intermitate fan issues.
  2. 2. What do you have to do to deal with your fan not turning on?

• Power unplug, or sleep trick. Seems to work on Toshibas
    • Reboot when temp reaches certain number to get bios to turn fans on. Only Lenovo option that works
    • I use software to handle my heat issues like coolbook because my fans never seem to spin fast when needed.
    • My fans are on 100% full blast and are loud all the time. So I never overheat but I'm also losing my hearing.
    • I found a kext that fixes my fan issues and I am not sharing the info with the 100's of affected users here. You suck SHARE your info.

260 posts in this topic

I should've mentioned before that I am running stock everything right now with Kabyls smbios enabler.

So my kext setup would be stock everything up to 10.5.3, AppleACPIThermal added cause its no longer included and SMBIOS Enabler by Kabyl so I can use stock smbios.

As for CoolBook, undervolting and speedstep are someone different yet similar.

When you change speeds, yes, the voltage also drops, but it doesn't drop to the very lowest voltage possible. It just drops to a preset built into the cpu. Coolbook individually controls the step and the voltage, so in my case, I was able to keep the mhz at top speed but dropped voltage to the very lowest setting. I've run several CPU tests and its 100% stable *for me* at this setting. What this achieves is way less heat, but 0 loss in performance because I haven't reduced the cpu speed at all.

When on battery I do full throttling and voltage just to try and save a little extra battery. I got an extra half hour with CoolBook.

With my CPU (T7250- 2Ghz) it gives me a range from 800 to 2200 mhz option even though the top speed is 2000Mhz. That means I could overclock it?... well, I still have the demo version. I will experiment a bit when I pay for the full version.

Kabyl's kext is one of the main reasons I want this app. The SMBIOS enabler does not work together with the ACPICPUThrottler.kext in my setup. Somehow it avoids the kext to load so then I cannot throttle the cpu. Also the ability to CPU throttling with a vanilla kernel is great; you dont have to wait until apple releases the sources and the speedstep gets implemented.... 99% stock system!

BTW I can confirm that coolbook works on no-vanilla kernels. I have the demo version still, but seems to detect all the information properly.

Of Course! :)So, lets do it...1) Download the new AppleSMBIOS.kext and AppleACPIPlatform.kext from here:http://rapidshare.com/files/120110071/kexts.zip2) Unzip the archive to your Desktop folder (The desktop will show both archives...)3) Enter on /System/Library/Extensions and Backup (drag&drop) your actual AppleSMBIOS.kext and AppleACPIPlatform.kext to a secure folder and delete both archives from /System/Library/Extensions4) Download the Kext Helper Application from here:http://rapidshare.com/files/120112177/Kext_Helper_b7.zip5) Open Kext Helper, drag & drop the new kexts previously unzipped to your desktop (AppleSMBIOS.kext and AppleACPIPlatform.kext) to the kext helper interface (it will show theirs names and path).6) Insert your password on KextHelper and choose the option "easy install7) Reboot8) Voyla :P Oh, I almost forgot: be sure to use Leo4allv3 / 9.2.0 or 9.2.2 speedstep kernel.I dunno the results of applying the kexts in other installations nor kernels (Kalyway, iAtkos, ToH, etc...).
I tried all distros and working in all of them.....All I would like is the fan to stop at 45-50 instead of 40 degrees i wish I knew how..... :P

robi62, I could be wrong but I believe the fan thresholds are contained within your bios.

On real macs, they might be editable in a plist somewhere, but I'm pretty sure that on hacks that's not possible.

Paulicat

Wish it was that easy.

Have any of you tried any of the flags? I'm guessing no results from that? I have been trying some but so far none have had an impact. There are so many that could be it though I cant possibly test them all myself plus my results might be different then some of you.

Of Course! :P

So, lets do it...

1) Download the new AppleSMBIOS.kext and AppleACPIPlatform.kext from here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/120110071/kexts.zip

2) Unzip the archive to your Desktop folder (The desktop will show both archives...)

3) Enter on /System/Library/Extensions and Backup (drag&drop) your actual AppleSMBIOS.kext and AppleACPIPlatform.kext to a secure folder and delete both archives from /System/Library/Extensions

4) Download the Kext Helper Application from here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/120112177/Kext_Helper_b7.zip

5) Open Kext Helper, drag & drop the new kexts previously unzipped to your desktop (AppleSMBIOS.kext and AppleACPIPlatform.kext) to the kext helper interface (it will show theirs names and path).

6) Insert your password on KextHelper and choose the option "easy install

7) Reboot

8) Voyla :P

Oh, I almost forgot: be sure to use Leo4allv3 / 9.2.0 or 9.2.2 speedstep kernel.

I dunno the results of applying the kexts in other installations nor kernels (Kalyway, iAtkos, ToH, etc...).

Thanks, NETOLA. Very kindly :P

Well, I still have the issue. I don't know if it's because I'm using Kalyway. But I still have a hope because you have the same model as me.

I'm going to try Leo4AllV3 like you requested. Can you tell me what driver configurations for our S4527 should I install? (kernel, drivers (including chipset) and ACPI Management)?

Sorry to bother you once again. But I think you are my only hope for this case (S4527 owner).

Thank you!

Thanks, NETOLA. Very kindly :)

Well, I still have the issue. I don't know if it's because I'm using Kalyway. But I still have a hope because you have the same model as me.

I'm going to try Leo4AllV3 like you requested. Can you tell me what driver configurations for our S4527 should I install? (kernel, drivers (including chipset) and ACPI Management)?

Sorry to bother you once again. But I think you are my only hope for this case (S4527 owner).

Thank you!

for me it was working in all distros

Wish it was that easy.

Have any of you tried any of the flags? I'm guessing no results from that? I have been trying some but so far none have had an impact. There are so many that could be it though I cant possibly test them all myself plus my results might be different then some of you.

My solution is not working anymore :hysterical:

After a cold boot i have to unplug and plug the power cable again to turn on the fans...

Ive tried all the kexts with no results. Even my SMC is loaded now, but the fans simply dont turn on after the cold boot...

I tried the flags, both with Kernel Panic messages :hysterical:

The show must go on ;)

My solution is not working anymore :wacko:

After a cold boot i have to unplug and plug the power cable again to turn on the fans...

Ive tried all the kexts with no results. Even my SMC is loaded now, but the fans simply dont turn on after the cold boot...

I tried the flags, both with Kernel Panic messages :blink:

The show must go on :(

What flags did you try? Please list out the flags you tried. Also what if anything they did do that you noticed? I would like to see if the results are the same as what I had. Did you also try combining any flags?

THANKS

Coolbook sounds good but if they are in the business of building a brand name and repeat sales, they need to take away the gambling element and bring out an uncrippled trial version that works for thirty days, or what have you. The knock on effect of this community is sales of Mac hardware, which Coolbook buyers know will work with said hardware. I know they can't sanction people messing around with non Mac hardware but... seems like a captive market to me and not even hardest struggling student is going to begrudge $10 - IF it works on their hardware.

How acurate is Temperature Monitor, the heat at the bottom of the screen area, centre, is too hot for my liking - Acer Extensa 5620, Santa Rosa, GMA X3100, C2D at 1.50. I will get a laptop cooler base or make one, with very quiet fans.

@aliasa_anderson - You should be able to find that vanilla AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext in this thread. We posted a lot of kext to see what worked. What version of the vanilla one are you looking for? 1.2.1?

I've looked at the AppleACPIThermal.kext and it does not seem to help. It does nothing on my system at all but on real macs apparently it works for something. I dont know why it makes yours hotter that is interesting. However that does seem to be what happens on other hacks also. More research needs to be done with these kext but also with flags.

@robi62 As far as appleblower and applefan goes. I know that applefan is for desktops and only certain G4, G5 desktops use it. It is not for laptops at all. No laptop loads that kext. I have checked a few real macs for that. I have never tried to see what appleblower does though. See what you can dig up on that? Perhaps there is something to that kext that can help us but I think its also for desktops. Either way see what you can find. It might help us all here.

@mp3man You are in the same boat as me. Toshiba and lenovo seem to make laptops the same way. Takes me around 3-4 boots to get my system warm enough but not to warm to where the fan will throttle and not either be completely off or on full blast. The one difference is your able to pull the plug and get fans to work. Damn if I had that ability I'd love it. I can pull the plug and put it back in 100 times and it will not ever turn the fans on doing that. It will just continue to over heat on me.

@Jiver- Interesting trick. What kind of systems has this worked on before? Were they lenovo? or Toshiba? I will give this a shot and see what happens. Weird if this worked I'd want to know why if it does. Seems like a flags could do the same thing if this worked.

@ALL I have a whole list of flags that could potentially answer a lot of these issues. See my flags topic for details. Some are ACPI flags, and cpu related flags etc etc etc. I have been testing some of them and so far have not found a combination that resolves my issue completely. I have found some that have interesting affects though. Some of you guys with different systems might get one of these to work for you. I have to restart on average 4 times to get my fans right. If the right collection of flags was in my boot.plist though it could fix this problem. I have tried the fn= flags and got nothing with them. Still testing others though. Let us know here what you find that works? THANKS ALL!

Thanks Diabolic.Got the kext.

Since i have Vanilla Kernel with Intel CPU,i managed to get this kext to work.

My fans work fine now.They speed up when system gets heated up.

Here is my kextstat.txt.

I found taht i have two versions of kpi,libkern,iokit loaded.

Are the both versions necessary ?

Now have got just one main issue to resolve thats the dependency warnings that AppleACPIPaltform throws while booting.

Currently i have removed the AppleACPIThermal.kext from AppleACPIPlatform.kext

Will keep experimenting and update you.

Thanks alot.

What flags did you try? Please list out the flags you tried. Also what if anything they did do that you noticed? I would like to see if the results are the same as what I had. Did you also try combining any flags?THANKS
Ive tried x86pc, acpi and fn=3 flags.Im now using Vanilla Kernel 9.2.2, and now I can use the flags without kernel panic messages :Dno results in my fan system at all...I didnt try to combine any flags!Where can I download the AppleCPUPowermanagement kext? Coud you repost the hacked version of it? May ill give it a try too...
I found one thing more,if i have AppleCPUPowermanaegent.kext loaded then AppleACPIThermal.kext does not cause over heating.Without powermanagement kext it causes over heating and you will have to remove AppleACPIThermal plugin from AppleACPIPlatform.kext.
Its good to hear that...If I load my AppleACPIThermal my temperature increases 10/20 degrees!Now im using vanilla kernel ill try to remove the AppleACPIThermal from ACPIPlatform just to check the results.Could you post your AppleCPUPowermanagement.kext??? Im so curious to give it a try ;)

Netola,

I found this information for our Toshiba Satellite A135-24527 at http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.ph...lite_A135-S4527

IMOPRTANT!!! If you have installed the laptop power management bundle the cooling fan will not turn on when connected to AC power! If

you have this installed, briefly unplug the power after MacOS boots to start the cooling fan.

At least is a known issue. I will cross the fingers to find a solution.

Netola,

I found this information for our Toshiba Satellite A135-24527 at http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.ph...lite_A135-S4527

IMOPRTANT!!! If you have installed the laptop power management bundle the cooling fan will not turn on when connected to AC power! If

you have this installed, briefly unplug the power after MacOS boots to start the cooling fan.

At least is a known issue. I will cross the fingers to find a solution.

Good! I already knew that, mp3man.

Ive made some tests...

DiaboliC, its great so see your inputs! Let me inform you and mp3man about our issue:

As said on wiki.osx86, the owners of toshiba/satellite like me and mp3man, needs to briefly unplug the power cable after MACoS boots to start the cooling fan. To be true, its not a matter about briefly UNPLUG the power cable after MACoS boots! Its a matter about briefly PLUG or UNPLUG the power cable after the MACoS boots! Assuming that you are turning on your notebook (cold boot) WITH THE POWER CABLE ATTACHED, after MacOS boots YOU HAVE TO BRIEFLY UNPLUG THE POWER CABLE TO START THE FANS! Otherwise, assuming that you are turning on your notebook (cold boot) WITHOUT THE POWER CABLE ATTACHED, then YOU HAVE TO BRIEFLY PLUG the power cable to start the fans!

I hope you can understand the situation! So, as I said, its not a matter of plug or unplug the cables, but a matter to inform the system or to alert the system about some information misloaded afer the cold boot.

Maybe our problem is related with PowerManagement.bundle?

I wanna test the AppleCPUPowerManagement.kext!

Dear Netola,

Thanks for helping! I will try that ASAP and report you. Are you sure that is not a cold boot (like that other try)? Thanks again bro.

Paulicat,

Thank you for the cooperation!

00D,

I hope it solves your problem :)

Insanly Mac = Great community!!!

Good! I already knew that, mp3man.Ive made some tests...DiaboliC, its great so see your inputs! Let me inform you and mp3man about our issue:As said on wiki.osx86, the owners of toshiba/satellite like me and mp3man, needs to briefly unplug the power cable after MACoS boots to start the cooling fan. To be true, its not a matter about briefly UNPLUG the power cable after MACoS boots! Its a matter about briefly PLUG or UNPLUG the power cable after the MACoS boots! Assuming that you are turning on your notebook (cold boot) WITH THE POWER CABLE ATTACHED, after MacOS boots YOU HAVE TO BRIEFLY UNPLUG THE POWER CABLE TO START THE FANS! Otherwise, assuming that you are turning on your notebook (cold boot) WITHOUT THE POWER CABLE ATTACHED, then YOU HAVE TO BRIEFLY PLUG the power cable to start the fans!I hope you can understand the situation! So, as I said, its not a matter of plug or unplug the cables, but a matter to inform the system or to alert the system about some information misloaded afer the cold boot.Maybe our problem is related with PowerManagement.bundle? I wanna test the AppleCPUPowerManagement.kext!
I got mine from http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry621664check the post by abyz.Sorry 4 d late response.As paulicat said ,it may not be vanilla one,please let me know if so.Also if you get hold of one please do attach it here.I found that mp3man was right.I have HP dv6114tx laptop that seems that sometimes,removing the charging plug and attaching it again starts the fans.Hope some1 has a solution 2 this probHere it is,in case you have trouble finding.......
You should restore the vanilla 10.5.3 bundle and try it.The power management bundles that are floating around to get battery icon to display are really hacked up...Paulicat
Thanks Paulicat.Is there any way in which the 10.5.3 update can be extracted to a specific directory ? Imean i have working system and i do not want to start installing the update again.

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.zip

I got mine from http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry621664check the post by abyz.Sorry 4 d late response.As paulicat said ,it may not be vanilla one,please let me know if so.Also if you get hold of one please do attach it here.I found that mp3man was right.I have HP dv6114tx laptop that seems that sometimes,removing the charging plug and attaching it again starts the fans.Hope some1 has a solution 2 this probHere it is,in case you have trouble finding.......Thanks Paulicat.Is there any way in which the 10.5.3 update can be extracted to a specific directory ? Imean i have working system and i do not want to start installing the update again.

What ever files you need you can extract them with pacifist

Friends,

I have a issue. I don't why but my Hp 9030, after a few hours shut down without any reason. To boot I have to put out the battery and put in again. I have 9.2.2 speedstep kernel, and my fans are working ok.

Is a heat problem?

How can I install the speedstep program of the iatakaos distro?

Thanks a lot to the osx86 community

What ever files you need you can extract them with pacifist

Thanks Robi,

Did that and got vanilla AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext but it doesnt seem to work.

I have core duo CPU,i remember HPET worked in iATKOS 10.4.9,but on leopard it doesnt seem to work.Had to remove it.Any ideas ?

Also the AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext i posted earlier works fine.

Netola,

Did you try this kext ?

Slightly off the topic but i found that the earlier build of 10.5.4 does not have many new kext.Only one was reported by pacifist and that too 802.11 kext.No kernel yet.I guess once it comes out,one would have to just replace the kernel only,rest should work fine.

Hope these problems will not there in OS X 10.6 which is now available on torrents sites.Netkas managed to get it working on PC.

Cant wait to grab it.

Thanks Robi,

Did that and got vanilla AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext but it doesnt seem to work.

I have core duo CPU,i remember HPET worked in iATKOS 10.4.9,but on leopard it doesnt seem to work.Had to remove it.Any ideas ?

Also the AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext i posted earlier works fine.

Netola,

Did you try this kext ?

Slightly off the topic but i found that the earlier build of 10.5.4 does not have many new kext.Only one was reported by pacifist and that too 802.11 kext.No kernel yet.I guess once it comes out,one would have to just replace the kernel only,rest should work fine.

Hope these problems will not there in OS X 10.6 which is now available on torrents sites.Netkas managed to get it working on PC.

Cant wait to grab it.

Hello anderson...

Ive tried this kext yesterday and today with no success! The kext and the system loads properly but didnt turn on my fans after a cool bot and *believe* also increased my temperature from 45/50 celsius degrees to 60 celsius degrees! LOL...

I got quite similar effects loading the AppleACPIThermal.kext...

Hi everyone, I had to chime in here cause after the 10.5.3 something weird started to happen with my otherwise perfectly running Compaq C700 notebook. If I left the laptop doing nothing, eventually my temps would spike up over 70C with the fans going fulltilt. This only started with 10.5.3 and threw me for a loop.

I've been fighting this for a few days, and the likely culprit is ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin as that seems to be the only one that changed in 10.5.3.

So, after running out of ideas, I was looking through this thread and saw someone post a link to coolbook. I downloaded it and at first it didn't look like it would work properly.

But I did see that according to coolbook, my cpu was not throttling AT ALL but it did see other potential speeds at which my cpu should be able to run at. I figured for 10 bucks its worth a shot. I registered.

Low and behold this thing works unbelievable well. I can now throttle by speed, or undervolt my processor to my hearts content. Even under my own speedstep kernel adventures, I never had proper undervolting nor full mhz choice working properly.

Coolbook working great on my Gateway Laptop running 10.5.3, dropped core2duo temps from 70-80 Deg. C to 45-55C range under moderate to heavy CPU load.

Set Coolbook to run CPUs at full speed (1.503 GHZ in my case) but dropped voltage from 1.25V to .950V to drop temps --stable so far. Great thanks for the tip!!!:D

Hello anderson...

Ive tried this kext yesterday and today with no success! The kext and the system loads properly but didnt turn on my fans after a cool bot and *believe* also increased my temperature from 45/50 celsius degrees to 60 celsius degrees! LOL...

I got quite similar effects loading the AppleACPIThermal.kext...

Did you use both kext together ?

and did you try the powermanagement kext that i posted or did you extract in from 10.5.3 update(vanilla).

The vanilla one did not work for me.

• 2 weeks later...

HI ALL.

I have got Toshiba Satellite A100 laptop. (KalyWay 10.5.2 +I've got the Mobile DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo T5600, 1833 MHz (11 x 167), NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 (256 Мб), Mobile Intel Calistoga i945PM. )

bash-3.2# uname -a
Darwin buzdacks-mac-pro.local 9.2.0 Darwin Kernel Version 9.2.0: Sun Mar  2 00:11:08 SCT 2008; made by ToH:xnu-1228/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_I386 i386

I use this Sleep Kernel because sleep kernel can use both CPU cores.

Neither Vanilla nor Sleep Kernel can't work with both CPU cores. And no one of kernels can use sleep mode.

I've written a topic but no one answerd. (http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=112642&st=0&p=797191entry797191)

bash-3.2# kextstat
Index Refs Address	Size	   Wired	  Name (Version) <Linked Against>
1	1 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.kernel (9.2.0)
2   34 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.kpi.bsd (9.2.0)
3	3 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.kpi.dsep (9.2.0)
4   48 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.kpi.iokit (9.2.0)
5   52 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.kpi.libkern (9.2.0)
6   49 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.kpi.mach (9.2.0)
7   24 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.kpi.unsupported (9.2.0)
8	1 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.iokit.IONVRAMFamily (9.2.0)
9	1 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.driver.AppleNMI (9.2.0)
  10	1 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.iokit.IOSystemManagementFamily (9.2.0)
  11	1 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.iokit.ApplePlatformFamily (9.2.0)
  12   20 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.kernel.6.0 (7.9.9)
  13	1 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.kernel.bsd (7.9.9)
  14	1 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.kernel.iokit (7.9.9)
  15	1 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.kernel.libkern (7.9.9)
  16	1 0x0		0x0		0x0		com.apple.kernel.mach (7.9.9)
  17   16 0x1bc3a000 0x10000	0xf000	 com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily (2.4.1) <7 6 5 4>
  18   10 0x1bc50000 0x4000	 0x3000	 com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily (1.2.0) <12>
  19	5 0x1bc9e000 0x3d000	0x3c000	com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (1.2.1) <18 17 12 7 5 4>
  20	0 0x1bd26000 0x5000	 0x4000	 com.apple.BootCache (29) <7 6 5 4 2>
  21	9 0x1bd50000 0x18000	0x17000	com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily (1.5.2) <7 6 5 4 2>
  22	0 0x1bd83000 0x10000	0xf000	 com.apple.driver.DiskImages (194) <21 7 6 5 4 2>
  23	4 0x1bde6000 0x39000	0x38000	com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily (1.5.2) <7 6 5 4 2>
  24	0 0x1be4f000 0x8000	 0x7000	 com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall (1.0.77) <7 6 5 4 2>
  25	0 0x1be73000 0x18000	0x17000	com.apple.security.seatbelt (107.1) <7 6 5 3 2>
  26	0 0x1be92000 0x3000	 0x2000	 com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet (3) <7 6 5 3 2>
  27	0 0x1bffb000 0x3000	 0x2000	 com.apple.driver.AppleAPIC (1.2.0) <12>
  28	0 0x21891000 0x5000	 0x4000	 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBIOS (1.0.13) <12>
  29	0 0x21a58000 0x4000	 0x3000	 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIButtons (1.2.1) <23 19 18 7 6 5 4 2>
  30	0 0x21aec000 0x3000	 0x2000	 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPCI (1.2.1) <19 18 17 12>
  31	1 0x21b35000 0x3000	 0x2000	 com.apple.iokit.IOSMBusFamily (1.1) <6 5 4>
  32	0 0x21b8b000 0x5000	 0x4000	 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIEC (1.2.1) <31 19 18 12>
  33	0 0x21bc5000 0x3000	 0x2000	 com.apple.driver.AppleHPET (1.1) <18 7 6 5 4>
  34	0 0x21c00000 0x5000	 0x4000	 com.apple.driver.AppleRTC (1.0.5) <18 6 5 4 2>
  35	0 0x21ca6000 0x2000	 0x1000	 org.tgwbd.driver.ACPIPS2Nub (1.0.0d1) <19 18 12>
  36	6 0x21ce6000 0x28000	0x27000	com.apple.iokit.IOUSBFamily (3.1.0) <7 6 5 4>
  37	0 0x21d80000 0xe000	 0xd000	 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBUHCI (3.1.0) <36 17 7 6 5 4>
  38	0 0x21e4f000 0x12000	0x11000	com.orByte.driver.PCGenUSBEHCI (3.0.3) <36 17 7 6 5 4>
  39	2 0x21e67000 0x5000	 0x4000	 com.apple.driver.ApplePS2Controller (1.1.0) <12>
  40	3 0x21e9f000 0xd000	 0xc000	 com.apple.iokit.IOATAFamily (1.7.3f1) <6 5 4 2>
  41	0 0x21ec6000 0x9000	 0x8000	 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelPIIXATA (2.0.0) <40 17 6 5 4>
  42	0 0x220f4000 0x3000	 0x2000	 com.apple.driver.ApplePS2Keyboard (1.1.0) <39 23 12>
  44	2 0x220f7000 0x16000	0x15000	com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily (1.6.0) <7 6 5 4 2>
  45	0 0x22150000 0x2000	 0x1000	 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBUserClient (3.0.7) <36 6 5 4>
  48	0 0x2236e000 0x8000	 0x7000	 com.apple.driver.AppleIntel8255x (1.4) <44 17 6 5 4 2>
  50	0 0x22441000 0xb000	 0xa000	 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBHub (3.1.0) <36 6 5 4>
  51	2 0x224d1000 0x3f000	0x3e000	com.apple.iokit.IOFireWireFamily (3.4.0) <6 5 4 2>
  52	0 0x22547000 0x20000	0x1f000	com.apple.driver.AppleFWOHCI (3.4.1) <51 17 7 6 5 4 2>
  53	4 0x225b9000 0x18000	0x17000	com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily (2.0.2) <6 5 4 2>
  54	0 0x225f3000 0x4000	 0x3000	 com.apple.iokit.IOATAPIProtocolTransport (1.5.2) <53 40 12>
  55	0 0x2268c000 0xe000	 0xd000	 com.apple.iokit.IOATABlockStorage (2.0.2) <40 21 6 5 4 2>
  56	3 0x226d4000 0x8000	 0x7000	 com.apple.iokit.IOCDStorageFamily (1.5) <21 6 5 4 2>
  57	2 0x22714000 0x6000	 0x5000	 com.apple.iokit.IODVDStorageFamily (1.5) <56 21 6 5 4 2>
  58	1 0x2273c000 0x16000	0x15000	com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIBlockCommandsDevice (2.0.2) <53 21 6 5 4 2>
  59	1 0x22760000 0x5000	 0x4000	 com.apple.iokit.IOBDStorageFamily (1.5) <57 56 21 6 5 4 2>
  60	0 0x2278c000 0x16000	0x15000	com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIMultimediaCommandsDevice (2.0.2) <59 58 57 56 53 21 6 5 4 2>
  61	0 0x22800000 0x6000	 0x5000	 com.apple.iokit.SCSITaskUserClient (2.0.2) <53 21 6 5 4 2>
  62	0 0x2284d000 0x4000	 0x3000	 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBComposite (3.0.0) <36 5 4>
  63	0 0x228ad000 0x5000	 0x4000	 com.apple.driver.XsanFilter (2.7.91) <21 12>
  64	4 0x2cab5000 0x1c000	0x1b000	com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily (1.5.2) <17 7 6 5 4>
  65	3 0x2cad1000 0xe000	 0xd000	 com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport (1.5.2) <64 17 7 6 5 4>
  66	0 0x2cae5000 0x4000	 0x3000	 com.free.LaptopDisplay (1.0.0d1) <65 64 17 12>
  67	2 0x2cae9000 0x240000   0x23f000   com.apple.NVDAResman (5.2.6) <65 64 17 12 6 5 4 2>
  68	0 0x2cd29000 0x1c3000   0x1c2000   com.apple.nvidia.nv40hal (5.2.6) <67 17 12>
  69	0 0x21da2000 0x4000	 0x3000	 com.apple.driver.ApplePS2Trackpad (1.1.0) <39 23 12>
  70	1 0x2cef4000 0x9000	 0x8000	 com.apple.driver.AppleSMC (2.0.1d2) <18 7 6 5 4>
  71	1 0x2cf01000 0xe000	 0xd000	 com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily (3.1.5d3) <12>
  72	0 0x2cf0f000 0xc000	 0xb000	 com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin (3.1.5d3) <71 70 18 17 12 7 6 5 4>
  73	1 0x2cf25000 0x3000	 0x2000	 com.apple.kext.OSvKernDSPLib (1.1) <6 5>
  74	2 0x2cf28000 0x17000	0x16000	com.apple.iokit.IOAudioFamily (1.6.4b7) <73 6 5 4 2>
  75	0 0x2cf1d000 0x4000	 0x3000	 com.apple.driver.AudioIPCDriver (1.0.4) <74 6 5 4 2>
  76	0 0x2cf3f000 0x4000	 0x3000	 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPowerSource (1.0.5) <19 18 12>
  77	0 0x2cf43000 0x9000	 0x8000	 com.apple.iokit.IOFireWireIP (1.7.1) <51 44 6 5 4 2>
  78	0 0x2cf4c000 0x5000	 0x4000	 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHIDDriver (3.1.0) <36 23 6 5 4>
  79	0 0x2cf51000 0x3000	 0x2000	 com.apple.driver.AppleLPC (1.2.3) <17 6 5 4>
  83	0 0x2ca0d000 0x2000	 0x1000	 com.apple.dsmos (1.0.0d1) <7 5 4 2>
  84	2 0x2cf6b000 0x6000	 0x5000	 com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily (1.2.9a4) <6 5 4 2>
  85	0 0x2cf71000 0x7000	 0x6000	 com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController (1.4.0a23) <84 17 6 5 4 2>
  86	0 0x2cf7c000 0x87000	0x86000	com.apple.GeForce (5.2.6) <67 65 64 17 12 6 5 4 2>
  87	0 0x2d085000 0xb000	 0xa000	 com.apple.filesystems.autofs (2.0.0d1) <7 6 5 4 2>
  88	0 0x2d094000 0x4b000	0x4a000	com.apple.driver.AppleHDA (1.4.0a23) <84 74 6 5 4 2>
  89	0 0x223d9000 0xc000	 0xb000	 com.apple.filesystems.msdosfs (1.5.1) <7 6 5 2>

Tried all the issues from this popic - nothing =((

CoolBook doesn't work at all. Can anybody tell me any another program for watch CPU temprature.

Tried Robi62's kext.zip from post 117 - nothing.

If I boot with both battery or AC, fans work all the time. And if I boot with battery and AC fans work more hard than booting witout battery.

Any ideas ?

Please help people...

post-189305-1214829153_thumb.png