[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,737 posts in this topic

Still cant boot without Installer USB. Here is the new verbose screen I think problem is IGPU now but I dont understand clearly. I installed IntelGraphicsFixup.kext to /Library/Extensions but nothing changed.

Update: I move to IntelGraphicsFixup.kext to /CLOVER/Kext/Others and now I can boot without Installer USB. Audio, USB 3.0, Wifi-Bluetooth, Handoff everything looks work right now.

I just have boot glitch problem; is this boot glitch fix still usefull or it changed. I think @RehabMan release this glitch fix when first beta released.

Boot graphics glitch
010000EB22

post-803029-0-97491900-1505598896_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for all the updated info here ..

I have my dell system as on signature ,  High sierra is working properly but my sandisk ssd 250 gb , 6gb cache ,is slow on booting , about 18 sec , also system never wake after sleep  , just black screen turning slowly to white screen after wake. while wake after sleep working properly  on sierra 12.6 . anyone has such issues ? with any solutions .. Thanks

Still cant boot without Installer USB. Here is the new verbose screen I think problem is IGPU now but I dont understand clearly. I installed IntelGraphicsFixup.kext to /Library/Extensions but nothing changed.

Update: I move to IntelGraphicsFixup.kext to /CLOVER/Kext/Others and now I can boot without Installer USB. Audio, USB 3.0, Wifi-Bluetooth, Handoff everything looks work right now.

I just have boot glitch problem; is this boot glitch fix still usefull or it changed. I think @RehabMan release this glitch fix when first beta released.

Boot graphics glitch

010000EB22

This sounds somewhat odd, I think IntelGraphicsFixup could also help with glitches.

• Like 1

please remind you that you have made and made the changes to be able to use MACOSXinstaller next time

• Like 1

How to hide FileVault Preboot Drive on Clover boot screen?

I listed my apfs drive list on Terminal command  "diskutil apfs list" and choose disk number of preeboot add this to hide section under the Clover Configurator/Gui. But still I am seeing preboot volume on the clover screen.

Under the Mount EFI on Clover Configurator I just seeing 2 drives

Afps High Sierra and EFI drive.

Why Im not see Preboot and Recovery Drive under Mount EFI on Clover Configurator?

How to hide FileVault Preboot Drive on Clover boot screen?

I listed my apfs drive list on Terminal command  "diskutil apfs list" and choose disk number of preeboot add this to hide section under the Clover Configurator/Gui. But still I am seeing preboot volume on the clover screen.

It goes by name, not by disk number:

post-1502423-0-26421400-1505605103_thumb.png

Do not know if someone already mentioned/posted HS Public Beta Access Utility, so here is.

https://beta.apple.com/sp/downloads/projects/1001112/downloads/1009356

or

attachicon.gifmacOSPublicBetaAccessUtility.dmg.zip

uploading that tool is piracy also FYI it's the same as what i did as it all leads to the same place 

tried to create usb by Createinstallmedia method but stuck at Macos utilities.because this method may be create recovery usb and only work for real mac. not hackintosh

tried to clone basesystem but osinstall.mpkg appears to be missing or damaged

what happen ?

It seems that macOS 10.13 has changed the installer and BaseSystem.dmg is no longer in the InstallESD.dmg. I tried to make an iso using the BaseSystem.dmg/.chunklist that is inside the installer, but when the installation starts (after the selection of the language) an error appears that OSXInstall.mpkg is broken.

tried to create usb by Createinstallmedia method but stuck at Macos utilities.because this method may be create recovery usb and only work for real mac. not hackintosh

tried to clone basesystem but osinstall.mpkg appears to be missing or damaged

what happen ?

It seems that macOS 10.13 has changed the installer and BaseSystem.dmg is no longer in the InstallESD.dmg. I tried to make an iso using the BaseSystem.dmg/.chunklist that is inside the installer, but when the installation starts (after the selection of the language) an error appears that OSXInstall.mpkg is broken.

Use this command.

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra\ Beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra\ Beta.app —nointeraction

The command you used is for the first dp

• Like 1

No need for application path anymore :)

You mean like this?

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra\ Beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled —nointeraction

Update: @WinstonAce

I just used the command without the application path and it works just the same :)

Thanks for the update :)

• Like 2

You mean like this?

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra\ Beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled —nointeraction
I used application path when I created last USB of GM with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I used application path when I created last USB of GM with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes I also used the same command for all the previous versions and the GM and it worked, but it seems that the "Application Path" is no longer needed.

Use this command.

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra\ Beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra\ Beta.app —nointeraction

The command you used is for the first dp

tried but still not continues

I can access disk utility, get help online with internet and restore. but choose install macos and continues then nothing happens.

vMgXJ3o.jpg

• Like 1

tried but still not continues

I can access disk utility, get help online with internet and restore. but choose install macos and continues then nothing happens.

close the main window and try again and see if that helps.

Has anyone itunes crash suddenly?

Normally, i can play music.

Sometimes happan itunes crash. It is happen on only laptop hack. Strange.

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

iTunes seems to be working fine on my end.

• Like 2

close the main window and try again and see if that helps.

iTunes seems to be working fine on my end.

cannot close main windows because it require to restart

ps: tried to close and open the main windows. after that choose macos install again and got below error.

ANZ2NNb.jpg

from top menu bar select "Utilities" and then select "Disk Utility" and see if the disk utility app can load, if not you might need to restart the installer and/or check your EFI/Config.

hi,

allthing loaded normally except mac installer. i can access disk utility to format nvme to apfs, access help to surf internet, access system restore.

it is strangle. last some days i installed beta 8 successfully.

hi,

allthing loaded normally except mac installer. i can access disk utility to format nvme to apfs, access help to surf internet, access system restore.

it is strangle. last some days i installed beta 8 successfully.

If you could install PB8 then you should be able to install the GM release, that's wired. What are your hardware specs?

Can you please update your signature with your specs?

If you could install PB8 then you should be able to install the GM release, that's wired. What are your hardware specs?

Can you please update your signature with your specs?

sure thing. updated signature.

btw, Resolved. The high sierra installer i downloaded is damaged. Let down again and can continues

• Like 1

sure thing. updated signature.

btw, let me try to use ##### to know the reason.

The app you mentioned is not supported by us, so I can't help you if you choose to use those apps. Please read the rules

You don't need a 3rd party app to create the installer and install macOS anyway.

I suggest you erase the USB disk, create a clean installer using the command I just posted and try again. Double check your Install macOS High Sierra Beta.app and make sure that it is healthy.

• Like 2

The app you mentioned is not supported by us, so I can't help you if you choose to use those apps. Please read the rules

You don't need a 3rd party app to create the installer and install macOS anyway.

I suggest you erase the USB disk, create a clean installer using the command I just posted and try again. Double check your Install macOS High Sierra Beta.app and make sure that it is healthy.

Thanks. I updated my comment. Btw resolved