[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,737 posts in this topic

Intel HD disabled? Either the intel HD or the nvidia chip is giving issues, so I'd disable intel HD and boot on the nvidia (with or without nv_disable=1)

The XPS have HD530 and GTX960M with Nvidia Optimus Technology.

So i couldn’t disable the HD530.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

The XPS have HD530 and GTX960M with Nvidia Optimus Technology.

So i couldn’t disable the HD530.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Show me your boot.log and config.plist

--

@chris1111

off-topic:

This could be a nice solution for systems like ours to enable the HD3000 for AirPlay while on the GT 710, no?  :D

71fOVHjXBdL._SX355_.jpg

On my system, I've Intel 7 series and Asmedia 1061/1062: working hot-plug under Sierra. Not under High Sierra without AppleAHCI v328. As I say I use AHCIportInjector.kext in EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/10.13.

So I need final solution for High Sierra release?

I have made a simple Injector a few months ago for my Iocrest PCIe SATA card Asmedia

Try let me know  :)

Show me your boot.log and config.plist

--

@chris1111

off-topic:

This could be a nice solution for systems like ours to enable the HD3000 for AirPlay while on the GT 710, no?  :D

71fOVHjXBdL._SX355_.jpg

Thank you I am Bying one  :thumbsup_anim:

ASMedia-ASM1062-Injector.kext.zip

• Like 1

The GM has some minor Graphic issues like the mouse going missing or corrupted 

The only graphic issue I'm encountering is window decoration in Opera (top bar turns black after closing a fullscreen video, rounded corners are missing), but it's been like that since DP1. Other than that everything is fine and since I'm having this problem on my GT 710 as well as HD3000, it's most likely an issue with Opera rather than macOS. Basically also because Opera has playback issues with certain videos, while Safari works fine

I think it's an easy (and cheap) solution. Most likely you'll see nothing until macOS boots up since the system will POST to the HD3000, but if you need to enter the BIOS or whatsoever you can always remove the dummy plug  :P

I have made a simple Injector a few months ago for my Iocrest PCIe SATA card Asmedia

Try let me know  :)

@Chris1111: thanks for your injector. kext. But I think is not Asmedia issue: all internal sata (Intel and Asmedia) can't use hot-plug when High Sierra is running. All HDD is detected and mounted when is connected before start-up.Intel and Asmedia work with hot-plug with AppelAHCI version 328 instead of version 329.

Sorry for my bad english.

Can anyone help with Nvidia drivers on GM? PLEASE

I have running: 10.13 beta (17A362a)

Web driver GPU Driver-(378.05.05.25 f01) and nothing.

I don't understand why citizens have a problem.

Are sooner anything - you something sorting.

SIP - Disabled.

Program (UninstallPKG) uninstall all NVIDIA and reinstall again.

@chris1111

I used your MACOSXInstaller tool and I am getting prohibited sign. I follow every step on the video but still getting sign. What can you suggest?

The tools is not here, post  issue on GitHub please 

No support here for the tools 

and prohibited sign needs always verbose Mode and pics of the screen

Thanks for understanding

Anyone else encounter catatonically slow boot times on 10.13 (using a normal SSD or faster)? I'm stuck waiting for minutes when it should be seconds from startup to desktop.

Seems to take forever to mount the APFS partition, and verbose mode gives no indication of what's going on. Disk Utility also says no problems found. Recurring issue since at least DP8.